The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking katherine Jenkins maybe for octopus based on that bit if opera? And a google shows her house was hired out to the apprentices...

I'm not expecting A-Listers but I doubt Twinnie is well known enough.

On tomorrow's show Octopus is singing "Splish Splash" by Bobby Darin....another sea-themed song....not sure what that means?

Also tomorrow:
Daisy - I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt.....interesting as there's a YT video of Kelis singing that song.
Monster - I Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
Fox - On the Radio by Donna Summer
Tree - A Lovely Day by Bill Withers.....another love-themed song

It's all pretty convincing but how does the Queen Bee clue fit in, with Nicola? That bit I don't really get.
I think the bit with a drum in the VT, she had a song/album called beat of my drum.

Reactions: 2
Hubby thinks daisy is Vanessa paradis. This programme is the biggest pile of keek but I need to know who everyone is 😂

Reactions: 4
Monster is Cee-Lo Green as he’s weirdly into glam rock

Daisy is Kelis - she trained as a chef

Fox is Denise Van Outen - first person in reality tv (she voices TOWIE)

NO IDEA ON OCTOPUS 😩

Reactions: 4
The panel are a joke. Talk so much tit and aren’t guessing properly. Just chucking random names out there without even listening to the clues!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok my money is on monster being Robbie Coltrane....the toadstools and the mouse being a clue made me think the Gruffalo and he voiced the animation. Also the glam rock link. He must be able to put an accent on too 🤔
I agree!
There’s a video of him singing on YouTube and he has written books! Glad I’m not the only one who thought that!

I agree!
There’s a video of him singing on YouTube and he has written books! Glad I’m not the only one who thought that!
I think Monster mentioned reading lots of books as a child and apparently that was also a big thing for Robbie - his father was a Police Surgeon Robbie loved reading his Dad's medicine and crime reference books as a youngster, hence being drawn to some of the roles he's played over the years. I'd love it to be him!

Last edited:
I'm not sure Robbie Coltrane looks like he's got the fitness and stamina to be dancing around the stage in a hot, heavy costume.

I still think it's either Jack Black or Ceelo Green.

• Haha
I'm not sure Robbie Coltrane looks like he's got the fitness and stamina to be dancing around the stage in a hot, heavy costume.
Yeah I haven't seen or read any recent reports so I'm not sure how he is these days (since reports last Spring of him having mobility issues whilst awaiting surgery).....just hoping he's doing better......you never know, this could be his comeback? Or just more red herrings to throw us off the scent.

I think the queen bee is Nicola Roberts, the fox is Denise van outen, the octopus Danni minogue cause it sounds like Kylie but don’t think will be her so possibly her sister, unicorn John barrowman sounds just like him, daisy is kellis, monster Ce lo green and duck I thought no farrah 😂 I’m struggling with the duck. I thought the tree sounded like Jamie Redknapp was so convinced it was him 😂

Just reading up on Cee Lo.....I can really see why people think it's him but I really hope it's not (even if he did later apologise for his disgusting tweets). Don't want to sound too judgemental but there must be loads of other (less controversial) people ITV could be 'promoting' on the show instead of him.

On a nicer note, what about that clip of next week's show? Didn't Donny say he reckoned one of the singers was a woman rather than a man as the panel had previously assumed? I wonder who that could be..... :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.