The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Hedgehog......

I'm thinking there must be literal clues all around the sets if Justin Hawkins had the "Darkness" wording incorporated into his set, so now I'm scrutinising EEEEVERRRR-YYY-THING!

When singing Black Magic last week, Hedgehog said "Here's the answer" as he pointed to the spell book with the potion recipe. On the page was written, amongst other things, "1 ant".......Could that be a massive clue to his name? Maybe Anthony Head? (Giles in Buffy & the King in Merlin) It also says "3 spikes"....a reference to Buffy perhaps?....and it also mentions "beans" which could be a reference to his famous Gold Blend coffee adverts maybe?

I could be way off but other bits do also fit as well......Even if it's not him I do think there were big clues written on that book. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 5
About Hedgehog......

I'm thinking there must be literal clues all around the sets if Justin Hawkins had the "Darkness" wording incorporated into his set, so now I'm scrutinising EEEEVERRRR-YYY-THING!

When singing Black Magic last week, Hedgehog said "Here's the answer" as he pointed to the spell book with the potion recipe. On the page was written, amongst other things, "1 ant".......Could that be a massive clue to his name? Maybe Anthony Head? (Giles in Buffy & the King in Merlin) It also says "3 spikes"....a reference to Buffy perhaps?....and it also mentions "beans" which could be a reference to his famous Gold Blend coffee adverts maybe?

I could be way off but other bits do also fit as well......Even if it's not him I do think there were big clues written on that book. Any thoughts?
Also in last nights VT when hedgehog was on the boat he picked up 3 champagne glasses.

Charlotte Church has said she's not bloody on the show.

Also in last nights VT when hedgehog was on the boat he picked up 3 champagne glasses.
Yep I spotted the glasses........Anthony Hopkins famously likes a drop of wine (as Hannibal Lecter) and has been known to wear a mask for more than one role! Ooooh and Hannibal Lecter also eats fava beans!!! Actually a LOT of the clues fit him! If I thought the show had the budget for Sir Anthony I'd go with him!

I'm getting a bit desperate now though and can make the clues fit just about anyone! :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Foe me Daisy points to Kelis
in the vt she goes into a diner but there’s no milkshake
her uk tour starts in march so she’ll be here a while
her Christian name is a mash up of her parents name referencing that her name comes from the seeds she grew from

Reactions: 3
Jason manford has put a ststues up saying he's watching the show for the first time. I think that hes trying to put us of the scent that hes hedgehog. Im flipping between him and Alfie Boe.

Reactions: 1
But Partridge wasn't born on a small island

I didn't at all think it before but I do now believe it's Jake Shears
Where does the "pony" reference come in, with Shears? Not being funny, just wondering.

I know that Kevin McHale famously performed Ginuwine's "Pony" song in Glee....not sure about an island but his family does hail from Ireland.

Wiki says he was born in Arizona so that isnt an island either?
Wiki also says he grew up on San Juan Island, Washington. Don't think the clue said born in a small island.
Where does the "pony" reference come in, with Shears? Not being funny, just wondering.

I know that Kevin McHale famously performed Ginuwine's "Pony" song in Glee....not sure about an island but his family does hail from Ireland.
Didn't think the pony thing was a clue either, but do remind me if I've mis-remembered

The island clue was a small island, Ireland isn't that small

I think the unicorn is Kevin McHale, Denise van Outen is the fox, Jason manford or jon Richardson is the hedgehog, John Terry or Peter crouch is the tree, the beast is monster and Daisy is caprice

Didn't think the pony thing was a clue either, but do remind me if I've mis-remembered
The island clue was a small island, Ireland isn't that small
He's a bit of a "show pony".....although that could just imply that he's a show-off....which Jake certainly is! It does look like it's going to be him, I must admit.

He's a bit of a "show pony".....although that could just imply that he's a show-off....which Jake certainly is! It does look like it's going to be him, I must admit.
Ah! Yeah, he is a showman, and a good one at that

Pretty certain Hedgehog is Jason Manford. I think the "cats" reference was not about the musical but his time as a team leader on 8 Out of 10 Cats.

Reactions: 5
Hedgehog is baffling me. It does sound like Micheal mcintyre but also sounds like someone putting on a british accent.
yeah, I am soooooo sure it was him but now think I got it all wrong. I think they'll all end up being less famous than we think

Reactions: 2
Pretty certain Hedgehog is Jason Manford. I think the "cats" reference was not about the musical but his time as a team leader on 8 Out of 10 Cats.
Oooh, good thinking! On the 'Black Magic' spell book it mentioned a drop of milk and also caterpillars :unsure:

Thinking about on-stage clues in the sets....I reckon Hedgehog is someone who has been in the "War of The Worlds" musical, with the steampunk style outfits and "Shine" set which appeared to be a massive nod to the WOTW musical production, even down to the pyrotechnics.

Previous cast members include Russell Watson, David Essex, Shayne Ward, Jimmy Nail & Rhydian Roberts and plenty of clues fit each of them but I don't reckon it's any of those guys. I REALLY think it might be Michael Praed (Frank in Emmerdale, Robin of Sherwood and also done loads of theatre shows/musicals with a decent voice)........LOADS of the clues fit and I can imagine them having a recent ITV soap person on this show. Also the set had a definite art deco Great Gatsby vibe which fits with Praed playing F Scott Fitzgerald in a musical about his life.

I am pretty convinced.....mind you I've said that before! :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.