The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t hear it last time but as a former Gleek, that is 100% Amber Riley

Reactions: 5
I don’t know amber riley, other than seeing her with mo on his other show, but she can sing 🎶

Reactions: 2
That big mic they held in front of her in the VT was just like the one that squirts them with water in one of the games on Mo's show (that Amber appeared on).

Reactions: 1
Now I know who Amber Reilly is I think you’re all right! Defo sounds like her (I did watch Glee but don’t know any actor’s names lol!)

I do agree with you all re jellyfish but that performance reminded me of sherzinger..

Did the clues make sense to anyone? If it’s the one the audience think is true could be a hint towards Glee? Tbh I haven’t got a clue never watched it and don’t know who Amber is 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.