Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
It wasnt a very well kept secret though was it Gemma, tattle knew.🙄
And the reason why Sox looks a bit leaner, he is now getting to exercise. Why does she need new beds wouldn't you just take your last load of gifted beds with you, Im sure the companies who gifted last time wont repeat that mistake. What can be so different or difficult that no one has done this type of move before?

Reactions: 7

noseyparker80

She didn’t think this reno through very well did she? 🤣 Things cost money when they’re not being “gifted” gem.

• Haha

noseyparker80

She might actually have to work for her money now. Remember when she took her staff on for her business. Her plan was to leave the running of that to them and she would be a full time insa hun. She even set up a website to train people how to be a successful influencer just like her. How’s that working out for you Gemma? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
So grateful we got the classic scrawny botty in a bikini holiday pic. Absolute gif this one! Holiday looks shit, she looks shit with absolutely no style or dress sense at all. Not sure why she thinks so highly of herself. She's like hayfaver - an irritant!

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Did she start that whole speech about her shock that people ACTUALLY still book holidays via a travel agent when they could just do it cheaper themselves.... and then go into how people she book via her now because she's a travel agent? Da fook was all that about? Her and her pig eyes need to fuck off! Talentless, grabby, greedy cow. She loves exploiting people.

• Haha

Ex-hincher

I just can’t look at a photo of her without laughing at them horrific teeth, just one big overly white mono tooth in pics

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She must spend her days contacting businesses asking for freebies in exchange for a shout out to all her followers. All they would have to do is Google her name to see the top news articles calling her out on her racist and homophobic behaviour. She is everything that is wrong with the social media world these days. How do pond life like this get to make it a career? She said herself her business isn't making any money and it's her social media and adverts that make her the most.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Hey everybody I know everybody's feeling abit poor and struggling but I know u all want to see what I got for Christmas. Tomorrow grace will show u how much I spent even though I'm telling u all I'm skint from doing this reno. I hope no companies give her freebies for this jouse bragging bitch can more than pay for this and if she can't maybe she should get back in her box and stop bragging

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Well so far from the list I said in a previous post we have seen
Tiny pool with obscene music and crowds of people
Gemmas saggy arse in a bikini
Dancing and Kyle on stage will probably occur in the next few hours.

Also, can't believe she didn't put her mum and dad up in a balcony room, I could never do that. I'd take one for the team if I couldn't afford 2 balcony rooms and let my parents have it. Selfish cow! I would literally have cabin fever in that interior cabin 🤢

Shinealight

VIP Member
She seems a real hard faced mare this one.
Can’t believe she’s from my home town!
Thankfully I’ve never seen her out and about.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Is she for real? “I can’t make you all wait till April 23 can I” what an absolute fucking dickhead. I’m embarrassed for her 🤣
Talk about rubbing it in!
No class at all, real moneyed people would never boast about stuff like this.
Uncouth doesn’t cover it, the hard faced mare.

• Haha

Pink-Sparkle

I would have paid good money to stay there tonight to celebrate my birthday, I’ve been stalking their socials for any last minute cancellations and messaging them.
It’s booked up until October next year why the fuck do they need to gift a nights stay to ‘influencers’ 🙄🙄🙄

EssexHun

I can’t get over that she just put on her stories that she packs a roll of tin foil when she cruises as she makes up sandwiches from the Buffett to take with her on trips off the boat as she doesn’t want to spend money on snacks… She literally spends money like water and then says she does this? I’m not sure if I believe her?!

• Haha

Tizzy

She has no respect for other people’s privacy whatsoever. I’d be livid if I was on my holiday and some stranger took a video of me and put it on social media. Not everyone wants to be on social media for the world to see!!