Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231119_183034_Instagram.jpg

---
Omg I cant cope. Imagine that face coming towards you.
This is why kyle appears not to be on the scenee

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Imagine going on holiday and recording EVERYTHING! Like the competition, she’s literally the only person recording, everyone else doesn’t have a camera/phone out

Worst thing about it she isn’t even a teen yet!

Sorry for the sore eyes 🙈
4 different photos!! Literally looks like they’ve copied and pasted her head on them

It’s not even a smile… it’s more, look at my teeth!
And they just excentuate the upper lip shadow aka tash

Why does she keep asking what her followers favourite bit of HER holiday was? And which part they enjoyed? How self absorbed you buck tooth annoyance

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ellie_bell321

She's not doing very well at selling this cruise.. in fact we was looking to book one for delayed honeymoon but not now. Looks tacky sleepy and tasteless.

Reactions: 6

gossiplady17

Am always disgusted at how she’s bringing Grace up plus I’m never one for political issues but……she’s just admitted to spending time today with James McClean’s family. He’s the one who makes an infantile point every year by refusing to wear a poppy. His ignorance is only outdone by his sectarianism! Thousands of Catholics/ Southern Irish men sacrificed their lives on WW1 and WW2 battlegrounds, are they not to be honoured? I feel so strongly about this, she’s unbelievable!!
Usually agree with everything on this page but this is not a vibe! Innocent people were murdered by the British Army in James’ home town. Why on Earth would he wear a poppy glorifying them? If you bothered to do any research you would realise ireland (just like many other countries around the world) have their own symbol for remembering those who fought in the war. Not everybody has to follow the English way. Sectarian? Have you any idea about anything at all? Please do some basic research before posting horrifically offensive statements like this.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her dress sense is horrendous. What the fuck is that outfit she has bought from Zara. Looks like something a 13year old would wear to an under 18s night. She's either in skin tight loungewear or skimpy teens clothes. Does she not realise she looks ridiculous?

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
As a content creator she’s pretty good BUT she has no values and she doesn’t have long standing relationships with companies. They’re disposable to her. She gets rid and then she’s on to the next one. It won’t last forever and she’ll get a bad reputation. Just like what’s happened with her business, it’s cheap crap with bad customer service. Every dog has its day as they say!
Sooner she gets her cumuppance the better. Shame the last outing of who she really is where she lost a lot of business and brand partnerships didn't last very long. Half the brands now she tags are ones I've never heard if, she's targeting the smaller businesses who can't afford big advertisements but then like you just said they are throw away and she is onto the next. Her time will come.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
she shows them in such a bad way. The cruises we’ve done are nothing like the ones she’s done.
Are there any nice cruises that don't look like butlins at sea? I've always fancied a cruise until I started watching her stories. They literally look like my idea of hell. All crammed into basic restaurants, crammed round a tiny pool with rows and rows of sunbeds right next to each other. Blaring music constantly. Rooms look like a 2star hotel. The entertainment is shocking.

RVAWAS

Do we think Kyle stayed for the erotic/singers show?

She did only say that she left 🤣🤣

• Haha

noseyparker80

'Creating content FOR YOU' like she or any other influencer is doing the rest of the general public a favour... a public service if you will 🤣🤣 mate I'm only watching to mock your ridiculous self and praying the fall is soon and HARD!
No Gemma, your engagement is low because
1. The majority of your followers are bots.
2. Your boring as fuck.
so full of her own self importance is cringe 😬

• Haha
Yuck, I have seen she has been gifted bathroom tiles? How on this planet does she still get companies giving her luxuries after being outed as a racist, homophobic hater who body shames, companies need their heads wobbled

Glam321

Chatty Member
Dumb bitch think she's gonna get thousands for free. Girl gonna get a HUGE wake up call. We're all here for it.

Glam321

Chatty Member
They've probably pissed off the neighbours again before they moved and doesn't want them to find out where they are now.

• Haha

RVAWAS

So it's pretty clear from her latest reel she isn't at her house anymore (it's very plain white background etc) .... Why not acknowledge it?

• Wow