Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh my. Someone's triggered by a bit of criticism or advice today. Just shows her attitude or her way or the highway, why bother telling everyone what your routine is if you don't want anyone to comment? Maybe someone else has their own routine that works well that night be worth sharing. She's a stuck up brat when things don't go her way.

Reactions: 6

SuzieMCR

Funny she'll accept anything gifted or free even alcohol... that she wont drink...... as she 'doesn't drink' grabby little madam
it’s ok, Onslow Kyle will neck that little lot later, after he’s finished his Wigan cans.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She had a bit of a fall a year or so ago when all her racist tweets resurfaced and she lost some work from it. But she seems to have fought her way back again. All you have to do is type her insta name into Google to see what kind of person she is. Thinks its about time she got another wake up call.

noseyparker80

Oh and another thing…she’s got some cheek. How can she have the audacity to call people out for being mean on social media? Nobody worse than her with the vile things she’s said. Pot, kettle comes to mind. Vile woman!

noseyparker80

Looks like she’s on the beg for new appliances for the self build that she’s not talking about

Also look out for an upcoming trip to Rhodes, adults Only hotel so of course without Grace 🙄

Anyone fancy sending the IG accounts she’s followed her racist tweets
Well she needs her entire house furnishing because she’s sold literally everything she owns on Facebook marketplace.

• Haha

noseyparker80

Anyone else notice Kyle having a look at the vibrators looking clueless, thought he was going to turn around and ask what it is, like a little kid
I can’t imagine them having much fun in that department. Bet she’s a proper pillow princess 🤣 He should buy her one, it might put a smile on her miserable face!

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Gemma size Inclusive as ever!! Saying plus size should get mens 💀
This was disgusting when she started saying if you're plus size then buy the mens because they go up to 'big' sizes. Then went on to say they have less shape but dxactly the same. Not exactly the same then are they you thick insulting fuck!

• Wow
  • Heart

Mindy sparkle

Am I hearing her correctly? She’s told grace she can have her belly button pierced even though she’s grounded as long as she can film it to post to her followers🤦🏼‍♀️. Wtf?! What part of that does she think is normal behaviour for a parent!
She's disgusting she can't do anything without filming it imagine doing that is low

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
True but her eyeballs are always so wide. I can’t explain it but I know what I mean 🤣
Too much botox, plus the badly placed lashes and just generally having pig eyes. But they def peak even more when she's on a rant or pissed off about something which she was here. Because she's entitled and when things don't suit her she feels hard done by.

• Haha

noseyparker80

Made me laugh last week when she said grace said she was boring. We know, we have all been telling you for ages! 🤣

• Haha

SuzieMCR

Her account and content would be so much more interesting if she was honest, open and showed the process of this new house.

What did it look like before? What are your plans? Why 3 phases?

It could be good but she hasn't got the smarts to do that. Essentially she knows how to buy cheap tat from cheap shops.... And she is obviously paying people to do the rest. Not a single design bone in her body.
For someone who shows us more than we’d ever need/want to know about her life - down to her ‘period pants’ - wonder why this process has been so secretive? It’s her prerogative of course but looking at same old style pink rooms (and Grace’s room is new but the same old, same old) over and over again is boring. In reality we know ir’s just her showroom for brands/colabs/to bring in the paid ads. & freebies She’s not doing this for pure enjoyment it’s about what’s in it for her; we know she’s already planned to pretty much make this her career (to get the big dosh rolling in). This would have been such an opportunity to show (what sounds like quite an interesting) process but she’s one of those who prefers to show the finished product. Plenty of them type about on Insta. They’re about the ‘lifestyle’ not the graft. The land … good lord please no more alpacas (a la Mrs Hinch - though Gemma has already sniffily claimed she was into them first).

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That turd tash is constant. Its the product of goofy Turkey teef and dodgy fake tan. Also the bright white under the eyes looking hilarious with her little pig eyes!

• Haha