Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Is her living room now empty of any furniture, has she sold it all on marketplace, she never shows it on her Instagram and her voice sounds echoed when she is sat in the office room. 🤔

Reactions: 1

SuzieMCR

Think Kyle was on the sofa on Christmas night, little snippet of a male that wasn’t her Dad anyway.
He’s def. around. She wouldn’t have gone the football without him either. But he’s def. purposely out of the Insta picture for some reason.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Ridiculous - buying new when she’s having to spend so much on the house. I know, I know the new one will no doubt be gifted as is a lot of the stuff going in. Or maybe she’s paying out of all the dosh her travel agency is bringing in. I reckon she’s had the Bespoke girls dealing with it. She’s on a recruitment drive for it again - must be commission in it.
It's bizarre she doesn't promote that travel business so wonder where she gets the people from who buy holidays through her. U can make big money if u have people under you. Watch life the the laljis she's ipnyhere and brings in loads of money from the same scheme I believe but has more than 1000 people under her.

SuzieMCR

Yep - def ditched it as she’
So the lying, scamming, sales woman does a pack a bag with me ad using temu tat about the bag she's using, the out fit for travelling. Fast forward to real life only 12 hours later and she is not using that temu bag or the temu outfit. She's just a scummy con artist.
Def ditched it, good spot. She’s on board wearing a cover up that she packed in the Temu bag. Off cruising again - for 2 nights. Don’t worry though as she dropped in she’s off to Tenners in a couple of weeks #bragmuchhun

SuzieMCR

It must've got some hate because I missed the reel but saw the post saying 'I won't be sharing a saramart ororder gain you can just click the link'.
it did. Few comments on the grid post saying that these weren’t dupes but pure rip offs of the brands. Also saying she could find she is on the wrong side of the law if she’s seen to be profitting from promoting the business (which she will be). Proper saw her ar*e over it 😂

• Haha
The bespoke Shit gems acct is live on TT and only between 10-14 viewers. Bysiness certainly is not booming for her. Rexkon, that's the real reason she is sstressed.She said they expanded to that big warehouse so they could do TT shop and looks like its an absolute flop. Couldnt happen to a nicer pig featured tramp.
Why would you put the cart before the horse like that? Surely getting a TT following and needing to get bigger premises is the wise move?

Glam321

Chatty Member
I wanna know how she can afford all that staff surely her business isn't that booming.
All I hear is people with small businesses struggling ( like mine) with this recession.

noseyparker80

So she’s ordered two pairs to see which fit best … and instead of sending the unwanted pair back she’s offering them out and taking a £20 plus p&p hit 🤔 Why would you?? Not as if she hasn’t got access to her own post room. Has she gone soft or is there some hidden add deal there? Is this even a genuine offer?
Probably too late to send them back. She was probably on one of her many holidays at the time.

noseyparker80

Imagine paying £30 for a cleanser to take off your makeup, only to have to use a cheap one to finish the job. Anyway, I thought she couldn’t live without her Lumi spa 🤥

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her teeth look even more 'special' on her latest story. It's like she's stuck white paper over them. There's just no definition in them whatsoever. I'm sorry, but they just look awful.
I'd be asking for my money back. Not sure what look she was going for. But she also clearly had an oddly shaped mouth and jaw from years of goofy teeth so just ripping out the old ones and sticking in new ones was never going to be the answer. She probably needed other work done along side it.

SuzieMCR

No idea where to yet … but went about 3 weeks ago … I’m sure there’s a few that’ll be having a party 😂
That’ll be when she was whinging about Kyle dragging her to BnQ or somewhere for paint and she was already covered in it. Wherever she went needed painting pdq.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Sorry not sorry but these people claiming yo be getting up to 2000 on this utter bull. Do they not think it mayb kind yo fonate some clothing or such like to some refuges or people in desperate need but not do it for clout but because they don't need the money like this greedy b. Not sorry I think she's horrid

SuzieMCR

Off on the mini skiing trip to Scotland … put those lessons they had as a family to use. Can’t see/hear Grace in the back of the car though 🤔 Forgot, weekend is couples time.
Altho apparently there are 5 of them sharing so I may be mistaken. Even thought I heard Grace but re-listened and couldn’t. Just Onslow coughing in the background. Maybe Grace was in the red case on the back seat 😂

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
And what happened to the cabin in the garden? Think she showed it once and that was it after a big mad rush to get it and put it up before Xmas so she could have her winter wonderland.

• Haha