Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzieMCR

Feel realy sorry for the parents stuck in the cell like room, she could easily have paid for a upgrade for them but I reckon they will be too pissed to really care and will only spend the sleeping hours in it. You would need to be pissed to put up with her controlling behaviour. Kyle will be made up he has someone to get pissed with. She is the absolute spitting image of her dad imagine him with a black wig on you couldnt tell them apart. And with her redrum teeth she has a look of Cilla.
View attachment 1481136

Where is Grace sleeping, I only saw one bed in the room, or did I miss it on the virtual tour of the ship. 🙄
Sofa bed.

Reactions: 2

Glam321

Chatty Member
Its defo fraud on income. Disgusting she should be ashamed. Everyone needs to report her. Bragging b needs taking down a peg or 2

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
If you look up Bespoke Gems on Etsy you can see - the only thing she does which actually sells is a custom bridal robe. Basically aliexpress robe, add a generic graphic from a graphics sites. Type on the bride's name. Then print on whatever special stuff it is & use a heatpress to stamp it on the robe.

She hires part time staff on min wage to do most of it for her. She offered a marketing role recently which was about 3 different jobs in one, and skilled jobs at that, for min wage. In the real world it would be a £30k salary + other benefits. Not really surprising she only got about 3 submissions and one was one of her friends messing around.

Not sure how much she makes from aff/ad links on social media since she has so many bot followers and people who only engage with her because they're part of the same niche on instagram etc. - I doubt they're buying.
If you search her name on Google (once you have made your way through all the stories about her being racist) she has set up a page with what she charges if brands want to 'work' with her. What she is demanding is pretty outrageous to be fair and surely brands aren't hoping to pay that? What annoys me is that she seems to say yes to anything, it only appears when she's doing and ad. Never any mention of it again.

• Haha
Doesn’t look like she’s put a drop of sun cream on Grace!
When you look when she’s round the pool or where there’s quite a lot of people she’s literally the only one with a phone out, imagine having an amazing time and you look round and there’s always that one person recording everything!

• Wow

noseyparker80

Yeah, like who is legit. paying £900 for a dining set to (hardly) use for 2 months then get rid? Delivery included … Gem doesn’t want anyone coming to collect from her hideaway in the woods 🤣
My thoughts exactly. Poor company have basically gifted her £900 for a shit photoshoot. These companies really should do their research first. Her time will come tho, it won’t last for long!

Glam321

Chatty Member
Yhey all have the ugliest smiles markland tops them off tho. She need not have paid gor new beef those teens are horrid. 🤮🤮🤮. Such an ugly person inside and out

"everything is included" on the island, apart from the things that aren't, like the water park ($160/ticket).

She seems to spend a lot of time alone on these holidays. The girls are going off a lot and I don't think she's done anything at all with Kyle yet? When I go away with my partner I do it to spend time with him.
He seems to go off drinking, I’d prefer to go off and do my own thing.

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzieMCR

Off on the mini skiing trip to Scotland … put those lessons they had as a family to use. Can’t see/hear Grace in the back of the car though 🤔 Forgot, weekend is couples time.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
So now she's spagging off dubai and saying that lifestyle ain't for her and cautious about going back. She was literally flogging timeshare apartments in dubai an hour before and saying how amazing it is to live there. Surely she's not that thick?

Coracapa

Does anyone know if this place is a bungalow or a house as Ive not really took much notice of any info she has put out there.
I'm thinking bungalow as there are long hallways, which are typical for bungalows. Wish she'd just show it all!!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
This FFS freebie she’s put in for and got … thought she’s already had a full (freebie) electrolysis course. Pretty sure she practically showed us her mingina during one of the sessions?! Must have wanted that rose gold razor for her tache 😂
How can she get away with advertising something that we have literally just seen her get straight out the box. She hasn't even tried it. Could give her a skin rash (fingers crossed) or smell like shit for all she knows. Yet here she is telling people to go buy it. She's a fucking con artist.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The cheeky cow has even used a photo from the same day. Same predictable beige top and stumpy thumb. Can this be reported for false advertisement? Stuff like this makes me so angry. She is just a con artist. No wonder she was a target in her previous home.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Weird? Has she even bought this plot of land she was talking about yet? Do they plan to live in a tent until then or something? Wonder if it was all gifted and she had to get rid of it all after those companies found out she was a homophobic, fat shaming racist!
She doesn't need a living room, she is in the hot tub each evening and in bed for 8 watching Corrie.

• Haha

noseyparker80

Yeah - it’s one of her best friends and her daughter (who’s also Grace’s mate). They’ve been on hols together before (pre Onslow at least). Wonder if Grace is on the sofa in their cabin or in with the mate & her daughter?
The sofa would be an upgrade. She had to sleep on the floor on one of their trips!

• Haha
  • Wow

SuzieMCR

Cant imagine she is easy to live with. It's only ever about her and what she wants. He's probably sick of being an extra on her stories. Her daughter has already said she doesn't want on them anymore. When I was that age I wouldn't even want my bedroom constantly posted on social media. It's such an invasion of privacy.
I was only just thinking about Grace’s room - or actually Gemma’s advertising set as it is. Must be so annoying that her mum’s in there doing whatever she wants and showing it to all and sundry ALL OF THE BLOOMIN TIME. Bet she can’t have mates round in case they mention where they live now.

SuzieMCR

Kyles in a few fb groups about drones so he knows he’ll need a permit. Also, I find it bizarre how he’s been raising money for men’s mental health and she’s not posted anything in support for it. Mind you, it doesn’t involve her so she won’t be interested!
They definitely know about permits, she mentioned getting them on a story not too long ago. I quite like the aerial ones. He seems to enjoy making them and it well fits in with her grifting plans.
The bit about him charity fund raising is an eye opener. He’s never seemed the type tbh. Wonder if it’s in anyway connected to his ‘disappearance’ from her account? Probs. a bit of a stretch that but who knows?

Reactions: 1