Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wouldn’t say sox has got fat he still goes in where boxers should, he looks like his muscles have filled out so maybe he’s finally getting some exercise

Reactions: 2

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
He’s there … flying his drone , etc. but doubt we’ll get the lowdown on why he’s gone incognito. I mean, don’t blame him. The camera doesn’t love him 😂 Maybe his mates have been ripping the pee out of him? There’ll be a reason for sure.
Love how she’s recommending people book a good quality hotel. Easy to when you’ve grifted yourself a PR package luv. She’s trying to negotiate a code for us though 🤣 Tbf I do think she ‘promotes’ these places better than some you see but she’s just out for whatever freebie trips she can get (as a PR or an educational in her new role as a travel agent 🙄) to look the part of the seasoned traveller she wants to be seen as. Whether she’d put her hand in her pocket to go these places otherwise … ?!
You can get drones to follow you nowadays (we have 1)no need for the fat twat 🤣

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That's what I dont understand. Why woukd any brand want to work with someone like that? If she went on big brother they'd kick her out after discovering tweets like that from her account. Yet it's fine for her to be advertising products all over social media and rakng in the money whilst bragging about it.

SuzieMCR

WTF. 165 on some framed artex?
Priceless when you’re ‘paying’ for it via Insta content.

gossiplady17

As a child, I was put out of my home because of bigotry! What I witnessed growing up in Belfast should not have been witnessed by any child! I have every idea of what I’m talking about, how dare you ignorantly suggest otherwise! McClean was from Northern Ireland - whether he chooses to recognise it or not - and he plays for a UK team. PS What about Omagh, Enniskillen, Bloody Friday……too many to mention, were they not innocent?
As a child I was put out of my home because of the British army! My front doors kicked in and my father and older brothers held at gun point so get off your high horse love! As someone said above, people fought for our freedom and that includes the freedom to not wear a poppy! People can reflect and remember those who died in a war anyway they like and there are multiple people in the entertainment industry who do not wear poppies during poppy season, are you going after them too? Being in the UK does not mean you have to wear one. In regards to everything else you brought up, I’m not playing into the whataboutery game. If the poppy was for the world wars and the world wars alone it would be completely different.

noseyparker80

Can hear Kyle coughing a lung up. What a thick bastard not wearing a mask. Can tell princess hasn’t been helping out. Clean as a whistle. Lazy cow.

RVAWAS

Apparently someone is paying her for it as ‘content’ they may use. How much she gets depends on how she allows them to use it and for how long. What a way to rake the cash in eh?! All going in the land/self build/alpaca pot innit.

Ahhhh thank you, glad I didn't have to watch her 50+ stories beforehand explaining that 🤣

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
I was thinking today she goes luve onbholidays. But she obvs doesn't get the ads anymore because she's not showing much like she used to. Which can only be seen really as a blessing though

ttg111

Chatty Member
I’ve watched her stories doing a show around of a few rooms and she said she was being very careful not to show the view out the windows. It must be easy to see where it is from the views.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Well done karma u good girl... She's playing so well today. First greedy now markland. Keep going lets take down all these entitled twats down a peg or 2

SuzieMCR

And here we have the temporary dining room reveal - brought to us courtesy of a free dining room set. Must have flogged her old one when she moved - or couldn’t resist summat for nowt and one can never have enough dining tables #grabber