Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sitting in his ex wife’s garden eating Chinese takeaway with 2 cats for company who looked like they despise him as much as the rest of us.Then off he goes to the converted garage to chortle at his own jokes and plan tomorrow’s calorie and sugar laden lonely feast and new lie. Living the dream.
a alcoholic man, nearly 60, with no home of his own, sofa surfing between the ex and thick Sarah's haha...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sparko74

So the MacBellend visits an Indian restaurant and massages the owner's ego about this food, which in fairness looked decent, but we know how these vlogs go. MacRepeatster meets the owner, involves him/her in the video, praises the food to the point of almost lick-arsing, and behind the scenes said owner thanks him by giving his meal for free. Let's face it, he didn't tell us how much it cost or show us a receipt.

Lee, if you're reading, just a couple of points to correct you.

1) Nottingham is NOT your home city. You're from Mansfield. Yes it's not far away, but it's like someone from Chester claiming they're from Liverpool.

2) This guy isn't the first Indian restaurant proprietor to get you to try new dishes. You went to a place in Mansfield where the owner did the same. Yes you're a boring creature of habit, but let's not lie, eh?

Anyway folks, prepare yourselves for his Cyprus videos where no doubt we'll be treated to the local cuisine... sorry, fish and chips and English breakfasts. I'm sure the EV charging networks in Larnaca, Nicosia, and Paphos will get a mention, as well as him meeting up with some more deluded gammons who regard him as their hero. I just hope they have a car!

Reactions: 4

dickyticker

Forget Benidorm I think loopy Lynns just out of Broadmoor

He go to grab the cable to charge his EV and grab Lynns hand instead as she’s hiding up the side of his office aka where he shags the ex wife

• Haha

David Nixon

That WAS half hour well spent... We both enjoyed that more than any of the crapmasters offerings.... Well done sir 👍 😁

goon23

Looks like he’s ready to ditch his old time subs now in favour of EV crowd, rouble is his EV vlogs are just clickbait nonsense there’s nothing actually factual in them as we already know that EV are pants 🤷‍♂️

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
OnlyFans pays that much or is daddy paying for the bar?
Hope he's not the new topless barmaid
. 🤢
It's been said on toblerone tits thread that his OAP dad has bought it, and kidding on its Andrews.

Just like his dad owns the car hire too, and a couple of rental apartments.

Live_Forever

He said he's going to make a video to address some of the comments on here.

Like a lot of things Lee, we are still waiting on it.

I'm glad Rick has called out these grifters, good on him.

Sparko74

That’s hilarious 😂😂 how could anyone love him is beyond me. Hope it turns out to be a man😂😂
Well with the innuendos between him and that lad from Sutton-in-Ashfield who appeared on his Sydney videos, MacBiMaster probably wouldn't mind.

She's quite clearly 50p short of a pound though! 🤣

• Haha

David Nixon

You'd have thought that with all his interest in aviation he'd have a basic idea of what does what... I mean "control column" and throttles.... ? FFS he looked like a mollusc with a playstation.

• Haha

Bilbo Baggins

I think that's something which would probably win him a bit more kudos, if you're reading this Mr Davey. Next time you go to Tenerife, take the Mrs and the kids (you don't have to show them) and do more of a family vlog for the island. Go round to family friendly restaurants, parks, beaches, water parks/excursions.

You've done the 1 euro pint, curry and cheap English breakfasts to death man.
With all his alleged medical conditions, how does he get travel insurance?

• Haha

Bilbo Baggins

Thank god he found valet man.

His exact words to him I ‘don’t want you to die I need you to clean my car!’ Says a lot about him that statement!

He’s vile!
He leased, contract hire or was it a loan? 🤔£120k Porsche.

Sparko74

He'll have nothing to pass on to the American daughter, dim Paige, clever "H" and the poor little boy.
...apart from jaded career advice. 😉
---
He's burning through his mum's inheritance keeping up this farcical lifestyle.

He will run out of money one day.
He might get redundancy pay. Oh hang on, no, that's for people with real jobs. 🤣

What a role model he is for his kids. No wonder Paige is so dim.

Sparko74

Darren John has posted a vlog about the MacUsingCunt.

Using is definitely something Lee does. Did you see the look on the face of this clown he hung out with on yesterday's video when Lee(ch) pretty much demanded a lift back to his hotel? One day karma is going to hit this prick big time.

• Haha

Sparko74

Twatmaster if you're reading this stop with the bullshit clickbait and EV drivel it's boring as fuck.
...or he could get a proper job like the rest of us and set a good example to his kids, instead of thinking he's some kind of TV celebrity.