Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goon23

Welcome to the delusional fans of the twatmaster!! Please enjoy reading the truth about your leader. Please also note we are not jealous of this idiot at all. We don’t like people who pretend to something they are not and constantly tell lies, clickbait fake illnesses, spread misinformation and bad fathers which equals Lee Davey the Lie Master

hopefully these pages of truth will awaken you from your delusional daze and you will see the light.

Reactions: 4

Sparko74

Does this moron not realise what a prick he sounds? Reviewing his Indian meal like he's Madhur Jaffrey or something!

More fool me for watching this 'Billy No Mates' Little Englander shovelling food down his cakehole, like I watch almost every day. The guy is boring!

Oh and Macfuckwit, if you're reading (which we all know you will be), stop doing impressions of Northerners. It's almost as boring as the rest of your content. Look on a map at where Mansfield is and go directly west. You end up in Cheshire, in the North! You're pretty much Northern yourself.

Oh and what's happening about your new house? More bullshit I guess, like your healthy eating.

Sakkiedekock

Social blade has his potential earnings in a pretty wild range. Anyone know the likely yearly take home he's getting? If it's 50K ish that's pretty insane when he's just moaning about his Porsche and eating shite. If it's less than 10K surely this charade is coming to an end soon.
Surely all reported on his companies house page? 🤔🤣

• Haha

dickyticker

I would have thought Sharon, his ex wife. Probably better for Paige that he wasn't around. Can you imagine what she'd have turned into?
Father very local to me films himself and his two teenagers going to Tesco, walking to the bus stop, at the park really boring stuff. He's an obnoxious twat but the teenagers think they are 14 and 17 think they are the fucking dogs bollocks. They have been brought up to think the world owes them a living and they are Youtube famous, thick as mince and very little prospects. His decade of filming them and blowing smoke up their backsides has not done them any good.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Oh my god I can’t believe this guy has a thread. We saw him at a restaurant last year with his YouTube on his tshirt. He was a right bellend and everyone else in the restaurant was like wtf. We ended up in the background of the video because our table was behind him. He didn’t ask us if that was ok.

Bilbo Baggins

Our hero went to Tenerife to meet up with big Dan for his birthday. He was to meet up with him, as he was having a bit of a party on a boat.

So he arrives at Tenerife north airport and bearing in mind he as a £120k car, a £1k phone and a £800 watch. He deliberates over how to get from there to the south of the island. He mentions car hire (how many times has he did that lately) the last time he had a rental car on a vlog, Andy and Annamilff loaned him one free! Too expensive. He then mentions a taxi, again too expensive for him. So he gets a bus to Tenerife south airport and it ends up the birthday party boat had sailed without him, as he was late.

He was on a live with big Tim, constantly blowing his nose, he said it was either dust or the aircon. Now he is saying he is run down... Standby for another possible health episode of some sort to help the algorithm.

Sparko74

So in this video the ramekin for his beans was acceptable as were the tomatoes. The beans had a good consistency, unlike his reviews. Doesn't matter though, it was quality prodooce. Not produce, but prodooce.

As Goon23 rightly pointed out, it's a bit worrying he doesn't know which county Ilkeston is in. Having lived there once myself, it's Derbyshire, just 23 miles from his single bedroom abode in Mansfield. You'd think he'd know that.

Anyway, what's more worrying and laughable is that he considers all this as a job! Deluded prick.

David Nixon

Is he homeless ? He came back from Oz and not stood still.... Something fishy is afoot methinks.
Now he's in a hotel near east midlands airport.... Not far from "where he lives" AND he's always parked at the airport on other jaunts.....
Fishy much.

goon23

Just watched the steak one again... Still not heard a word about DJ ! Not sure if I'm daft, or he's edited it since.
It’s on the comments section
---
Our hero says he has signed a contract with a sponsor. He is adding 10,000 new subscribers along with 2 million views a month. We can assume this sponsor can maybe help out with his travel costs. Ironically his EV vlogs at home, still appear to do the best with views, but then he wouldn't get a holiday and yes when he goes overseas, it's a holiday. 'Watch to the end' Kevin the Scotsman can record 10-20 videos a day when he's away, not just the 1. But Kevin wouldn't go to Perth even if the flight was free, because there is clearly nothing to do there. It's hilarious that there appears to be more to see between Costa Adeje and Los Cristianos in Tenerife, than the city of Perth. Will be interesting to see what Sydney holds after he does the bridge and opera house. He will need a few more free taxis lined up.
He finally has want he wanted now, although I don’t actually believe his figures regarding views and subs. I suppose it pays to spread misinformation and lie to people and shows that Lee has zero morals in his pathetic life. At least I can sleep at night knowing that I don’t deceive people, use people, tell absurd lies especially about my health, spread misinformation for personal gain and always there for my family rather than drinking🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

domwood

Porche may have loaned him a Taycan, but the Tayght Cunt can't afford to upgrade.. He's rapidly running out of options, and he knows he needs to get rid of that car in the next 2 years before the price plummets faster than the blonde angels boobs.

Is that now the 2nd or 3rd year in a row where he’s saying that he’s definitely going Australia? He’s even a broken record with his lies

• Haha

Benicasm1

I think Darren John’s channel is on its last legs a couple of promotions for bags of sweets and now some cheese. Some of the noises he was making as he gorges on the cheese will never leave me. Pretty much having an orgasm and grunting “OH MY GOD”
Darren is amazing. So pretentious and up himself yet there isnt much there between his ears you can tell. No idea how he’s ended up wedged with cash.
---
I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️
One of his videos last week he said something similar to dropping off some groceries or something for Sarah. Cant recall word for word but Deffo sounded like the masked slipped and he doesnt live with her.