The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I don't think disliking a video does any harm, it's all "engagement" at the end of the day, which YouTube thrives on.

However, despite referring to it as "marketing", Lee does regularly fall foul of the following deceptive practices that can lead to demonetisation and channel termination:
If you have viewed his vlog at all, you have engaged, so might as well dislike it. Doing it definitely annoyed him in the past.

Reactions: 1
Freshly laundered shirt by looks of it, you’ve made an effort but then spoilt it all by not shaving. I mean he must be clean shaven sometime, he doesn’t get to beard level??

C336928A-EB69-4004-88B5-525C70D06205.jpeg

---
Why does he insist on loading so much on his fork? Been to Baron John’s ‘getting big things in your mouth’ school of bad etiquette.

61494F6A-ACE7-49F3-967F-8FB6FD8A6BDE.jpeg

Last edited:
So today's video my friends is of him at a former local colliery having a breakfast. He didn't seem to mind the beans on his badly cooked egg, or the pre-buttered toast or catering sausage.

He often says "good consistency on the beans". Hmmm, yeah, far more than in his videos. Contravershul!

Oh I know, it's becoooorse it's a local business my friends. Support them, and support his channel by disliking every video.

Reactions: 2
His speech is getting worse day by day, the amount of words he can’t pronounce correctly is growing, and that’s not “marketing” that’s alcohol probably

Reactions: 3
His speech is getting worse day by day, the amount of words he can’t pronounce correctly is growing, and that’s not “marketing” that’s alcohol probably
I think it's deliberate to get the prolls to comment... Chaching 💰

• Haha
😂😂😂 now the bellend is trying to look cool on a scooter flinging around on some gravel with rock music😂😂😂 what makes it even worse is the fact he can’t say scooter correctly, anyway it was another disliked video won’t be long before he comments on one of his marketing vlogs about people disliking his garbage and lies that he churns out

• Haha
That boozer in Mansfield looked like it was stuck in 1970. Beige boiled food for those with 2 teeth left.

Gifted a free scooter, of course when he reviews it it's going to be bleeping brilliant.
Check the comments. Being called out as it's illegal here & he now saying majority of his viewers are in the USA so the review is for them.
Grifters gotta grift. 🤣

Reactions: 7
He says 72% of his subscribers are from outside the UK apparently, but a look in any of the video comments sections and you'd think it was the other way around. I expect a few thousand of his subscribers are expats, but it feels like his marketing skills need sharpening if he continues to focus the vast majority of his content towards the other 28%. We have no reason to doubt the validity of his claims or the authenticity of his other subscribers do we...?

With his audience that's mostly driven by fear, anger and hatred he could easily have success with a second channel - something like The MacMaster: Controversial for his EV videos, rants and general conspiracy theories, and go back to focusing his current channel on food and travel.

Well I've seen it all now. Him riding around a village on a scooter! Village Idiot springs to mind.

As for his review of the Sunday lunch, I had to laugh when he told the story of his dad, the copper, taking 2 blokes outside and knocking them out! If it is true his dad must have been a total knobhead as well. Like father like son.

You'd have thought that with all his interest in aviation he'd have a basic idea of what does what... I mean "control column" and throttles.... ? FFS he looked like a mollusc with a playstation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He must be annoyed that after all the clamour in the comments asking when he's next going on a flight, he goes one better by flying himself and it gets less views than him eating a Chinese takeaway in the back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.