Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sakkiedekock

So MacGammon's never heard of Kilojoules. And what's whit the constant references to Falling Down? Is this trying to make him look hard? 🙄

Reactions: 1

Bilbo Baggins

The day will be coming when he will eventually change the Porsche. This will be a dilemma for him, as his EV vlogs are probably his most successful. Whatever financial loss he alleges he has had with this present car, we can assume he has clawed a fair chunk back from YouTube, with his vlogs about the Porsche.

I wonder what spin he could put on it, if he went for another EV, afterall he would lose millions of views by buying an ordinary car. In saying that, his deluded followers, would almost believe anything he says. Would they care if he made a hypocrite of himself? Probably not.

We all know our hero reads here. He maybe needs to start thinking now, how to sell it to his viewers. Maybe something along the line of, I'm doing this so you don't have to... as he rolls up in his next loaned/hired/leased £100k+ EV

goon23

Yep the entitled clickbaiter mactwat is off to oz for 3 whole weeks working😂😂😂 oh please. I’m sure Sarah and his part time family won’t miss him do us a favour Lee stay over there and take your lies with you

David Nixon

He's obviously seen the Dave ev channel and decided to rob the format, only without doing any research or maths !
Fook it , why bother when his minions will do all the work and pay HIM for the privilege?
He grasping at straws as his bigotry erodes the earnings...

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Lee done the live with Tim to creep back in with Darren?,

because he knows he's a moderator and would be in chat.

Omghon

Another year where he didn’t manage to get to Australia despite promising it in his end of year video. Not mentioned this year though. Presume JB (or whatever his name is) is still ‘planning’ it. Zzzzzzzzz
I think he said his girlfriend has given him a “month pass” to go to Australia early 2024

Bilbo Baggins

Our hero could have put a similar EV video like this out once and that would have did the job, instead labouring the point and driving the length of the country every month, trying to convince us that EV's are crap!

Attachments

Benicasm1

The latest vlog just shows what a sex pest he is, playing dumb with a dominatrix claiming not to know what one is I hope his kids watched that video of him acting like a total perv. Notice how Kevin distanced himself and said nothing to them.
He was just as bad with that girl outside sherrys

goon23

"for some reason YouTube are unsubscribing people"

I spat me whiskey across the room at that remark....🤣
Yeah I chuckled at too. Hopefully the enlightened ones have woken up and realised that Mr Lee “bullshitter” Davey is a total liar and fraud

Roy_S

His kids will miss out on all those wonderful trips out they had with their dad if he goes for a two seater (I think his daughter had fish and chips in the four seater Taycan once).

goon23

That Barren John game changing moment of cooking an egg in a microwave😂😂 I nearly pissed my pants with laughter. He looks like he is about to keel over and have a heart at any moment YouTube is killing him😂
Heart attack🤦‍♂️

goon23

Big news on Sunday from the Twatmaster I wonder what BS it will be this time🤷‍♂️ hopefully a road trip thru Ukraine with Geoff talks crap

goon23

All these new subscribers, but where are the views this week?

View attachment 2731669
I was thinking the same thing, it’s only his EV nonsense which gets him views everything else is just drab you can tell he running out of ideas for content, I’m pretty sure this oz trip will be a wash out too. I’m sure he will try to film some oz EV crap to fill in the gap of those low views, what’s even worse is that he has purchased WiFi on his flight so he can monitor his channel to delete any free speech on there, I mean 17 hours is a lot of free speech which could be posted😂 isn’t it Lee we know you are reading