Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwitMaster

Darren John has uploaded a video of taking his 21 year old daughter Mia for a hangover breakfast at a greasy spoon in Margate. They didn't review the food, but it seemed genuine.

Reactions: 1

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
He talks about having cereal before or after a full English as if this is actually a thing. Well it is if you're a greedy bastard but normal people choose one or the other.

• Haha

Bilbo Baggins

How is he hiding comments. My brother sent me this. I can't find it... Comment about tapas up arse
YouTube can be set to block keywords. For starters he will have listed all the swear words. You can see your post, but nobody else will be able to and that probably includes him. By coincidence that Sarah in the comments, would appear to be another of his super fans.

Last edited:

Bilbo Baggins

Back wandering around the same old places in New York. Times Square and anywhere within half a mile radius of it, must be next and that's about it.

Sparko74

I have now (almost) caught up with MacWaster's vlogs, apart from I think the last two as we went to a Deacon Blue concert last night. I thought of Lee when they sang "Dignity". 🤔

Anyway, it turns out I didn't miss much, apart from him eating fish and chips using the roof of his car as a table, elevating this latest establishment to the best ever yet. Then there was belittling his daughter to make him look funny (which you're not Lee), and the amazing one of reviewing an e-bike. Well, I say reviewing, but it was more like reading the spec from a sheet, riding round looking like a dick, and of course stuffing his face. If you've never been to the Lake District, it can rain there a lot. I think MacRepeater mentioned it (a few times). Don't worry about locking your bike if you go, the Lake District is crime free.

Got to watch his latest shite today but Lee, if you're reading this, take your family on holiday and stop being such a selfish wanker. Oh hang on, maybe I'm being harsh - you're working aren't you?! Silly me.

Roy_S

Our hero literally driven to tears because our poor children will never buy a 'jallopy' as their first car...

And I reckon 'Dave' is another of MacClickbait's imaginary friends

373465212_1462896791126091_5693982566839686392_n.png

goon23

This response he’s getting ballsy now. He never used to respond in such a way.
He thinks he is something special now, god knows why🤷‍♂️ also he seems to pick on the smallest thing his gammons say to him, that’s rich considering all the lies Lee tells. Please type you’re instead of your in future as this seems to trigger the narcissist

goon23

I have to say he makes me laugh how he thinks what he does is classed as “work”, eating crap food, spreading misinformation, telling lies and sponging off his delusional gammons.

on another note maybe Victorias Secret should be his sponsor now he has achieved 36c tits

Sparko74

He must attract these basic, low IQ idiots. Everywhere he goes! You can see what's coming. Mac and Bradford's finest hanging out together.

• Haha

Bilbo Baggins

Omg hope everyone reports his latest vlog as misinformation as he claims certain models of his car are being recalled but his isn’t and his title says his ev is being recalled🤦‍♂️ the lies are endless with this poor excuse of father
Imagine working for YouTube and having to sit through his lastest 2 hour plus EV vlog, to find the misinformation. It would put years on you. He uses the excuse his clickbait is marketing.

goon23

MacCrapMaster has posted about his sponsorship deals, and this comment was brilliant!

I hope this person joins Tattle!
That’s a top comment. I wonder who has sponsored him because his views for his Oz trip were low except for the nonsense flight and EV bullshit

Sparko74

MacChav has added another new woman in the mix. "Gwenny", who doesn't look the usual type of Benidorm clientele we're used to seeing on his amazing channel.

Well, why not I guess. Sarah's back in Leeds getting extras off the milkman if she's got any sense.

David Nixon

If you watch you interact, with out commenting. The less you watch it seems to go against the algorithm, hence why Kevin the Scotsman is always saying 'watch to the end' That's why I can't understand why some make these 1 and 2 hour vlogs. If you have interacted even a little, you may as well hit the thumbs down button, unless you like his content. 🙄
Not with the yt client I use... He gets nowt.

goon23

I would imagine Lee will be raging when he sees these videos because they are tarnishing his so called clean image (we know the truth though). I don’t think he can remove videos either because Mac and cheese isn’t making money from them also the videos are in the public domain and old correct me if I’m wrong though

ComfyJB

All of the videos have now gone so the man child Lee didn’t like it, pathetic oxygen thief
He probably didn't like that they were getting nearly as many views with 50-100 subscribers as he's been getting on his videos this week. 180k+ subscribers and his view count on food vlogs are getting worse if anything.