Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roy_S

MacTroughmaster's medium steak looked very similar to Buyscar's rare steak but it may as well have been a hunk of spam the way he was chucking lumps in his gob

415041044_770099938281795_3168783341152882851_n.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Bilbo Baggins

Yep he has certainly flogged the hell outta this EV nonsense to the point of it being laughable, but at the end of the day Lee Davey is a total nob head with zero creativity which he has shown once again with these EV videos
What i saw of his vlog earlier, a guided tour of just his car, was scrapping the bottom of the barrel, even for him. But at least his subscribers have all his EV nonsense to look forward to and being repeated, in a few weeks, or maybe sooner.

goon23

The channel is gone, it was inevitable, surprised It lasted that long. It wasn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last. If it was me, i would be asking myself why do people keep doing this to just me, oh that's right, I don't care 😂
Exactly, I put a comment on there which annoyed him as I said to him if he had any morals he would donate the money made from that cancer clickbait nonsense to cancer research Uk after that the channel was gone, shame on you Lee Davey scumbag

Bilbo Baggins

So in his repsonse vlog today to comments about him, he had a taxi waiting outside IN THE MORNING to take him to Manchester Airport, but in his vlog where he met Smug Prick Buys Cars, he was driving to the airport later that day.

The guy couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
3 times in 6 minutes he mentions he had a taxi waiting and he wonders why they call him the MacRepeater. He then goes on about 100's of abusive comments that YouTube filtered out, but good luck trying to find a non abusive negative comment that YouTube didn't remove, there might be 1 or 2, doesn't add up.

ComfyJB

What we going for ?

Il go for:- NEAR MISS mid air on RYANAIR flight to TORREMOLINOS

He will then proceed to explain how the stewardess nearly dropped a tub of pringles on his big forehead.
I was ASKED TO LAND THE PLANE myself. Fly with MACAIR to TORREMOLINOS

Spends the entire flight irritating the steward talking about his recent flying lesson, they make a conveniently off-camera joke to placate him.

• Haha

goon23

Has the penny begun to drop with his gammon viewers? The views are dropping quicker than the battery life in his German penis extension, since the Mac and cheese incident something has changed

goon23

What time will the "Luton Airport I told you!!!" video be out?

Geoff sells Conspiracies was grifting hard this morning.
Yeah Geoff was milking it as per normal, as I’m sure Twatmaster will do at some point, but it was a diesel car that started YouTube need to stop all this misinformation BS

Bilbo Baggins

The bland angel returns in his latest vlog and it's 30 seconds before his first inuendo and that's as far as I got 👎🏼

Bilbo Baggins

Views on his bikes etc are always low, I’m pretty sure that no one uses his discount codes to buy the crap he is misinforming them about. He posted that he gained 5k subs in 28 days which is a blatant lie once again, his views on the Oz trip have been pretty low although he won’t admit to it, I don’t see another sponsorship deal for him anytime soon, I don’t think his gammon viewers actually know what a VPN is anyway 🤷‍♂️
His EV vlogs appear do the best, along with maybe flying to and from somewhere or other. But eating a fish and chips in Sydney,
get similar views as in Blackpool.

David Nixon

Watching the donington vid and I'm ranting at the TV at 2am !

Is this how adults converse ?
Say a stupid statement HUH HUH HUH HUH
Ad nausium .... Jeez, my Mrs says it a nervous/unsure of yourself thing... But it grates on me !
And why does he think he can drive FFS ?

Roy_S

He's also indirectly given us a mention at 1:01:44. Our insults don't bother him, just like not being present for his kid's birthday.
It's the dreaded EV preventing him from spending quality time with his family while he searches the length and breadth of the country (only for the benefit of his youtube channel) for broken chargers and those in use to moan about having to drink more coffee blah blah blah...

The answer to assuage all this angst and stress is for him to get a proper 9 to 5 job in Leeds. Just imagine Lee you won't have to go out on the piss in Tenerife or Benidorm anymore without your family! Oh, those are the bits you like, fair enough.

goon23

Another fine example of how stupid Lee is when describing M and S breakfast😂😂 he clearly doesn’t understand the difference between a roast potato and potato and onion rosti for someone who seems to think he is some kind of expert on reviewing food and can’t even tell the difference is pathetic or maybe it’s because he can’t say Rosti like he can’t say became correctly and to think he worked for a newspaper 😂😂