Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roy_S

Far too many superlatives eructating from our hero for what looked like a big, dry, ropy old lump of cod (& it didn't come from 'supercod' you knob, offshore cod's can be about 4 foot long, that's quite a few fillets that size, it's not unbelievable, stop saying so). More very healthy eating and why didn't you moan about the skin?

367768177_773591344457343_6980879154001494614_n.png
18C0C022-5676-4D13-919A-11E6C8D43947.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

RJH

You can tell he's got his serious head on, think he's even had a shave, Mr Lee Davey addresses the nation from the Macmaster Mission Control Centre (aka a converted garage round his ex's he dosses in).

Couple of points (I'm sure there are many more) -

You didn't just buy any EV you bought a Porsche EV which was selling at an over inflated price to start with because of the badge. I'm sure smaller more sensible EVs will depreciate far less but they will go down in value, all cars do. which leads me on to my second point - Did you really say no previous car has left you out of pocket? What utter crap! Are you honestly suggesting you traded in previous vehicles for what you paid for them

View attachment 2709068
I watched about five minutes of this crap. I was under the impression that his car is on a lease, so he doesn't actually own the car. I fail to see the point of comparing the cars value on quotes from We Buy Any Car type websites when he couldn't actually trade the car on those sites anyway. Any car looses 20% VAT the moment you you drive it away and EVs are no different. Suggesting negative equity is due to this particular car is also not fact based. Anyone buying a new car, on finance and then selling it within 2 years (its worst depreciate period) is likely to end up with insufficient funds, from the sale to settle the loan (negative equity) On average, petrol & diesel cars depreciate by up to 60% of their original value, after three years and 36,000 miles of driving again about the same for EVs. He's had this car for around 2 and a bit years, during its worst depreciative period so, as usual his claims are misleading. The real reason he doesn't get rid of this car is that it provides endless bullshit content and income from YouTube.

ComfyJB

Word has it (sit on your Facebook) that our hero’s been to Gib? Why no vlog yet? How did he get there?
He's been filming 3-4 vlogs a day in Spain so he's built up a backlog to get through before the Gibraltar videos appear. As for how he got there:

gibraltar-travel.png

I remember seeing another comment saying Brexit was to blame for the difficulties in getting across by car - whether he'll dare to mention it on video is another thing.

BETTYMOO66

MacArmpit stain wearing one of his vast (5) two week stay t-shirt collection (he'll argue he had them laundered, yeah chinny reckon!, most of them would disintegrate) And as for the shorts...

View attachment 2491783
Oh those effing shorts! They’re not even blue anymore 🤮…he’s vile
---
So, the latest ‘’best’ fish & chips have been published, wonder how many our culinary expert (‘and I know my fish & chips’) 🥱 has been to? 😏

Attachments

Last edited:

domwood

So the Griftmaster is now shilling Surfshark like it's 2021. He's off to Aus. Hope the bogans hate poms still. Also the baby and child pics vid was just weird. He's a right bed wetter. They reminded me of someone but couldn't think who. Just clicked....

View attachment 2720453
He want's you to think of him as the next 'Clarkson' however he comes across as a combination of 'Alf' of Coronation Street and Viz's own 'Terry Fuckwit'

• Haha

Benicasm1

His Vlogs at least serve to highlight just how much disposable income some people must have in a supposed cost of living crisis and also, just how badly some places are taking the •••• charging hideous sums for consumables.

Benicasm1

The cringe is on another level i cant believe no one else has commented on it haha oh lordy

David Nixon

fair-weather friend
noun
a person whose friendship cannot be relied on in times of difficulty

See: Lee "Brillo head" Davey aka 'The Wankmaster"

• Haha