The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on McTits vlogs he has totally put me off Perth. Eating garbage food, using expats as a taxi service and walking around aimlessly. He really has shown how he has no idea to do a travel because he never hired a car and actually visited any landmarks or venture into the bush! Scabbing lifts off strangers is an all time low. God knows what he will do in Sydney, from sounds of it he just wants to trash talk and spread more misinformation about EV’s with the Aussie version of Geoff talks crap

Reactions: 2
I see another of his minions left him to the airport. On the flight he said it was really awkward getting his credit card out, I bet I was. Complaining yet again about legroom, reminds us of his height, again. Could he have paid and upgraded to extra legroom? Don't be silly.

Not sure how he coped having to actually pay for the train into Sydney, with no minion to collect him. 5 minutes in Sydney and the penny has dropped with him, how boring Perth was. He then asks the receptionist at the hotel could she recommend any good restaurants, what for a full english or fish and chips 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
After years of watching Masterchef Australia I'd be so excited for the food in Sydney but you know he's going to do the same old same old zzzzz

This turnip must be pretty thick if he thinks people can't work out what hotel he's in. He's given so many clues that I found it in a couple of mins. I won't name it but it's 4 letters beginning with an 'A'. Mind you, most of his minions are clearly as thick as tit so probably won't.

By the way, I don't understand all this hate for Perth. It might not be the most exciting city on earth but it certainly seems a very liveable place. Sydney is far better of course but this idiot won't appreciate it. He'll be too busy eating a fry-up in Scruffy Murphys.

Reactions: 4
I’ll just leave this here…
---
Based on McTits vlogs he has totally put me off Perth. Eating garbage food, using expats as a taxi service and walking around aimlessly. He really has shown how he has no idea to do a travel because he never hired a car and actually visited any landmarks or venture into the bush! Scabbing lifts off strangers is an all time low. God knows what he will do in Sydney, from sounds of it he just wants to trash talk and spread more misinformation about EV’s with the Aussie version of Geoff talks crap
Well that’s exactly it, most of us have seen him for what he is which is just a user. He just goes around using people for transport, videos and probably free accommodation and food which leads me on to Darren John - did anyone see his recent video regarding TM and what he refers to as “all the silliness”? Judging by the comments a LOT of people are now turning against TM and have seen the light and believe DJ. DJ says it’s only because TM has the bigger platform/audience that people believe him but I think the tide is definitely turning!

Attachments

Lost a STONE! Lost a STONE! F me! He really is delusional! Try telling your titties, you 🛎end. And our globe trotting, gastro expert getting so excited about a ‘double decker’ train! And…never having snapper, ‘it’s shark 🦈 isn’t it?’ …never seen him this excited since he took a ride on the ‘choo choo’ along the promenade in Spain!! Oh well, fish & chips today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully Surfshark will see this tit for what he is and pull their sponsorship deal. I mean, why would you want your brand associated with this jumped up slug!

I have to say he makes me laugh how he thinks what he does is classed as “work”, eating crap food, spreading misinformation, telling lies and sponging off his delusional gammons.

on another note maybe Victorias Secret should be his sponsor now he has achieved 36c tits

Reactions: 1
I wonder what the taxi drivers think when he’s filming himself gurning in the back? Although, on this trip it’s quite rare to see him paying to be ferried around.

Attachments

I wonder what the taxi drivers think when he’s filming himself gurning in the back? Although, on this trip it’s quite rare to see him paying to be ferried around.
That picture sums him up nicely a smug piece of crap who lies and deceives people for money

He has a face that you could never get bored of slapping

Filmed on a phone, lost a stone ? The camera never lies.
Sweaty Betty belly and 2 inch on his thighs.
Tight as a camels arse from Yorkshire tha knows ? His bullshit has me in bits...
Won't be long before he's whoring his daughter, jealous coz she has smaller tits.

• Haha
Filmed on a phone, lost a stone ? The camera never lies.
Sweaty Betty belly and 2 inch on his thighs.
Tight as a camels arse from Yorkshire tha knows ? His bullshit has me in bits...
Won't be long before he's whoring his daughter, jealous coz she has smaller tits.
Love the rhyme but he's not from Yorkshire. I may live in Liverpool now but I'm from there. He's from Nottinghamshire. He just visits Yorkshire once in a blue moon to see his girlfriend and kids... allegedly! 🤔🤣

He flip flops between claims of being from Yorkshire AND Mansfield.... Even though he's was a posh twit with a wasted education, his vocabulary is abysmal - has he EVER told us what anything tastes like, apart from " good" or the sausage is bent ?
And his car reviews are even worse... "Woooow" that's quick ain't exactly Top Gear quality , I honestly think he has a mental illness - asks the same thing numerous times and never remembers the name he was just given.

• Haha
Reactions: 1