The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not Mac & Cheese, but something has - could be doing it to part ways with Geoff, or he's seen the view numbers haven't been shifting and has decided to work smarter (less time spent liking/managing comments)

Why he's never decided to have separate YT channels for EV and Food/Travel is baffling, so it's possible this might be a precursor to doing that - doing stuff he "enjoys" on this channel and keeping the large subscriber count, then starting a second EV channel knowing they'll be thirsty enough to follow him over.

Ha, you've fallen into the trap of believing a word this maggot says....
Tenner says he'll be back on fish,chips,EVs are tit within a month.

Reactions: 3
Maybe not Mac & Cheese, but something has - could be doing it to part ways with Geoff, or he's seen the view numbers haven't been shifting and has decided to work smarter (less time spent liking/managing comments)

Why he's never decided to have separate YT channels for EV and Food/Travel is baffling, so it's possible this might be a precursor to doing that - doing stuff he "enjoys" on this channel and keeping the large subscriber count, then starting a second EV channel knowing they'll be thirsty enough to follow him over.
unsurprisingly we have seen and heard it all before. 🥱

Reactions: 1
Anyone looked at his no1 fan and best friends insta recently? 🥴

people are trying to explain to her Lee is not her best friend. He doesn't respond to her posts or even follow her

Not giving too much away but he’s under investigation and not before time too
---
Do you reckon Mac and Cheese got to him?
His views are low again so he’s throwing around some standard clickbait as per normal. And amazingly he goes back to New York to the same places😂😂 the size of the USA and he visits 0.000001% of it no imagination at all😂

Reactions: 2
Has the penny begun to drop with his gammon viewers? The views are dropping quicker than the battery life in his German penis extension, since the Mac and cheese incident something has changed

Has the penny begun to drop with his gammon viewers? The views are dropping quicker than the battery life in his German penis extension, since the Mac and cheese incident something has changed
Someone I know had a penis extension, made his house look stupid.

I'm surprised he's not flew over to Tenerife to cash in on that missing boy just like griftstrider is doing at present.

C'mon now folks, donations to the channel all go to help finding jay :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised he's not flew over to Tenerife to cash in on that missing boy just like griftstrider is doing at present.

C'mon now folks, donations to the channel all go to help finding jay :ROFLMAO:
His best mate The Knightstrider has beaten him to this grift. He'll be off to Florida again on the proceeds.

Anyone looked at his no1 fan and best friends insta recently? 🥴

people are trying to explain to her Lee is not her best friend. He doesn't respond to her posts or even follow her

Yeah I saw that. Still going on about this best friend she hasn't seen for years. An absolute mentalist but entertaining nevertheless and we know she absolutely terrorises the mac with her constantly cries for attention so keep it going Lynne.

Reactions: 3
I think his fans are probably all too busy wanking themselves into a coma over Farage to watch any vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did he go to America?

And I don't care to see your gentlemen's area thanks

View attachment 3018801
The views for the USA borefest are mega low 😂😂 then he slates American Airlines which is strange because it looked a pretty standard economy flight however he has to clickbait the title with nonsense. The trip was completely pointless to make a small amount of boring vlogs then fly home to ex wife’s back bedroom🤷‍♂️

There's something fishy with these regular trips to the same places.... I wonder if he's got undeclared businesses in Hoboken and Tenerife 🤔

Wow, looks like I've missed loads on here. Mac and Cheese, etc.

How do you find out his views are dropping? I hope they are because his videos are getting more boring and he's becoming more entitled.

Get a job you loser and support your poor kids.