The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He forgot to ask this young lady to smile before he filmed her

3026E23D-70EA-46AA-9EBC-3A0AA3CC4E2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The amount of views on the deadbeat dad's channel are actually pitifully low, especially considering it's all he cares about. Hopefully he drove away most of his regular viewers when he did his 'no more Tenerife' video. There really is only so much you can prattle on about electric cars before people get bored of your tit clickbait titles.

No doubt he will state in one of his videos about what a great success travelling to Australia was, 'viewing figures through the roof' (he loves telling lies), sponsorship deals paying the bills (which he said he'd never take by the way), all while his 'family' sit at home thinking 'Where actually is Daddy?'.

Kids, he's just flown halfway round the world to eat fish and chips and meet up with as many ex-pat meal tickets as he can, but don't fear, daddy will be back soon, straight back to the ex mrs' spare bedroom, where he still won't actually make any time for his supposed family. The fact that his subscriber count has shot up and his viewing figures have gone down really does paint a picture doesn't it. If you're reading this Lee, which no doubt you are (because you're an egotistical bleep), take your kids on an actual holiday - and not 3 days in Torquay either. hole.

Reactions: 7
Noticed a video of an electric bike review recently popping up on a channel I subscribe to and thought "that bike looks familiar" - let's compare the approach they've taken compared to our hero:

engwe1.png

"Quite an unusual bike review, but I don't want you to waste your hard and money on something that would be illegal to use on UK roads."

engwe2.png

"The MacMaster gets to ride one of the coolest looking e-Bikes on the planet. The Engwe M20. This thing not only looks the part but the ride is out of this world! Here's a review of The Engwe M20 eBike. Prepare to be impressed!"

Oh ok, well the thumbnail and start of the video shows him on the bike in a park instead of on the road. Fair enough I suppo...
engwe3.png

Views on his bikes etc are always low, I’m pretty sure that no one uses his discount codes to buy the crap he is misinforming them about. He posted that he gained 5k subs in 28 days which is a blatant lie once again, his views on the Oz trip have been pretty low although he won’t admit to it, I don’t see another sponsorship deal for him anytime soon, I don’t think his gammon viewers actually know what a VPN is anyway 🤷‍♂️

Views on his bikes etc are always low, I’m pretty sure that no one uses his discount codes to buy the crap he is misinforming them about. He posted that he gained 5k subs in 28 days which is a blatant lie once again, his views on the Oz trip have been pretty low although he won’t admit to it, I don’t see another sponsorship deal for him anytime soon, I don’t think his gammon viewers actually know what a VPN is anyway 🤷‍♂️
His EV vlogs appear do the best, along with maybe flying to and from somewhere or other. But eating a fish and chips in Sydney,
get similar views as in Blackpool.

His EV vlogs appear do the best, along with maybe flying to and from somewhere or other. But eating a fish and chips in Sydney,
get similar views as in Blackpool.
His views have definitely dropped the past few weeks, I’m sure when he returns to the UK the EV will be prepped for more misinformation and lies along with billy bullshitter Geoff 🤦‍♂️

After his holiday (sorry, "work trip") to Australia, he announced last night he's off to the USA again soon.

"Daddy, why do we never see you"?

"It's becorrrrse I'm away working 7 days to earn money so I can take you to lovely places such as Devon".

"But Daddy, you get to go to Australia and America, as well as Tenerife and other places. Why can't we come on some of these trips"?

"Well it wouldn't make good viewing, and what's more, I'd actually have to look after you".

"You really are a deadbeat daddy aren't you"?

"Deadbeat? Where have you picked that up from"?

"A site called Tattle. They hate you on there Daddy. By the way, what's a 'gammon'?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lee it was me on the plane who sat in front and reclined the chair 😂 I heard this asshole behind me talking crap and annoying other passengers so I decided to recline fully to annoy you🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the spanner had his likkle boys scout knife confiscated. Pity they didn't toss him off the flight.

Don't watch today's video if you're eating. MacGammon's "B&B host" Paul has the filthiest fingernails ever, finger licking his food with God knows what grime lurking under his nails. I wouldn't eating anything he prepared! Yuk!

Meanwhile his wife just sits there laughing at everything MacUser says. I hope she doesn't get too attached to him, after he flies back home (his English one, aka ex's spare room), she'll never hear from him again.

Oh by way, check out his comments on the Sydney-Perth video, the deluded pleb thinks he's.... get this.... this is priceless.... a New Yorker who doesn't take tit! 🤣

MacBraincell if you're reading. You're that dim you need a bulb replacing, amongst other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MacSmackhead practices panel beating on his Uber using his head

430086642_1391475085061408_7706648474785723076_n.png

---
More classic clickbait from MacLiarliarpantsonfire. Apart from him having his toy knife confiscated, a slightly delayed take off, the lady in front reclining her seat and a heavy landing what was his big beef with this flight??

426600587_2127513010919745_4740403456360086982_n.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That’s hilarious 😂😂 how could anyone love him is beyond me. Hope it turns out to be a man😂😂
Well with the innuendos between him and that lad from Sutton-in-Ashfield who appeared on his Sydney videos, MacBiMaster probably wouldn't mind.

She's quite clearly 50p short of a pound though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4