The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking newssh my friendshs, threats of fish and chips and EV "content" in further flung places .. some of the suggestions fo places to visit are comedy gold but own up, which Tattlers suggested Norh Korea and spending time with his kids? 😂
Screenshot_20240308_214717_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MacCrapMaster has posted about his sponsorship deals, and this comment was brilliant!

I hope this person joins Tattle!
That’s a top comment. I wonder who has sponsored him because his views for his Oz trip were low except for the nonsense flight and EV bullshit

Reactions: 1
Looks like Australia is going to be the Tenerife replacement then. September trip planned, lots more to see and do.... oh wait he's doing Sydney and Perth again. Poor Harry's going to be waiting a long time for something new.

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 17.46.13.png

Looks like Australia is going to be the Tenerife replacement then. September trip planned, lots more to see and do.... oh wait he's doing Sydney and Perth again. Poor Harry's going to be waiting a long time for something new.

View attachment 2805053
I’m sure his delusional gammons will love the same dull crap that he churns out, complete deadbeat

Reactions: 2
As predicted first vlog back it’s an EV one🤦‍♂️ moaning about the value of his overpriced car😂😂😂 it’s all so dull 🤡

Why does he keep on referring to that potty little converted garage round his ex missus's house as 'the office' ?

I'm going to rename my downstair's cludgie as 'the throneroom', my bedroom as 'sexual paradise', my kitchen as 'the crematorium' and the lounge as 'mission control' (obviously the alternate bedroom name needs to be ratified by an independent adjudicator).

As predicted first vlog back it’s an EV one🤦‍♂️ moaning about the value of his overpriced car😂😂😂 it’s all so dull 🤡
It's a leased car. Just hand it back but that'll never happen as he'd loose the massive tax dodge it is like all the other saddos in those German dick replacements.

It's a leased car. Just hand it back but that'll never happen as he'd loose the massive tax dodge it is like all the other saddos in those German dick replacements.
Thought we'd established he'd financed it?

The £20k he keeps banging on about is the difference between what he still owes and what it's worth.

Read the first couple of comments and the many replies from people on his last video (My EV is worthless). Absolutely priceless some of them.

This man is a total tit!

Reactions: 2
Well EFF ME! He’s effing off again! This convinces me he’s definitely been dumped! Apparently ‘Sarah, ma girlfriend told me to do it’! This ballbag is such a fraud! Leave your kids in the cold and damp while you jet off for some sun!!! 😡😡😡😡

Seriously, how much do you reckon this waster gets paid from YouTube? He must make a fair bit to be able to afford all this.

Sarah is either very chilled or can only take him in small doses. Probably the latter!

He's an absolute joke! Moaning yesterday about being out of pocket with his £120k leased car. Talk about first world problems!

The lies this man comes out with! The business is in Sharon's name.

If he's so worried about having to work 7 days a week as things are so expensive, why is he driving around in a friggin' Porsche that's he's paying £120k for? He's actually paid nearly half of it off, in what, 2 years is it? Yeah, you can't be that hard up Lee.

Let's all pray for him. The man sacrifices so much for his family, "working" away in places like Australia to put food on the table. He's not in the real world. I'd tell him to get a real job but he's probably unemployable. He'd no doubt lie about his name in an interview.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Constant trips aboard with only a small bag ?
This has drug smuggler written all over it....

Seriously, how much do you reckon this waster gets paid from YouTube? He must make a fair bit to be able to afford all this.

Sarah is either very chilled or can only take him in small doses. Probably the latter!

He's an absolute joke! Moaning yesterday about being out of pocket with his £120k leased car. Talk about first world problems!
These are the latest figures on Social Blade

Attachments