The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this on his Facebook today? He was replying to a video on YouTube called ‘why I hate Lee from The Macmaster 😂 apparently he’s got 6000 subs just from us?
Why bring his late mother into it, wasn't he on a long jolly in Tenerife when she passed away.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see this on his Facebook today? He was replying to a video on YouTube called ‘why I hate Lee from The Macmaster 😂 apparently he’s got 6000 subs just from us?
This is getting really weird now..that channel is suspiciously using the same thumbnails as the other YouTube site promoting him and the scrounger. Clearly another paid promotion. As for 6,000 subs, nah. In the time I’ve been on here I’ve seen maybe 20 regulars and some others who come and go. Nowhere near 6k.

Why bring his late mother into it, wasn't he on a long jolly in Tenerife when she passed away.
He was indeed. Well *ahem* it was a work trip for his YouTube channel.

Reactions: 4
My arse, if he got 6k subs from tattle why's there only a few in here chatting ...the 6k subs would be bought because why's his views so low and Lee does your youngest even know you're his dad ?

Yip he never visited her for months he should be ashamed

Reactions: 6
The many and disturbing faces of the MacDrycrevice

manymacs.jpg

beeged.jpg

beeged.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see his latest video is dedicated to tapas. He was so furious that someone questioned his tapas in Benidorm, he had to take revenge! So vengeful and full of spite in fact that he took his UK bit on the side to a tapas bar, in that world renowned centre of tapas excellence, Nottingham.

Needless to say the intro is still prattling on about the Christmas meal comments scandal and him not seeing his family. I get the feeling he’s fed up with his viewers these days.

The comments on his tapas in this video have massively backfired. Very few people agreeing with him. And he thought his Beni videos triggered people 😝

ps please leave him a comment down below, pleeease. It all helps the algorithm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another 10 on his latest paid vlog. No doubt his friends will massage his ego saying how great that pile of slop looked

Your standard mactw@t fan…. “That lady Wernt bad either” 🤢🤢🤢
Feel sorry for these small truckstop owners. That girl probably didn't open up that morning wanting some pineapple headed twit with a camera coming in to film a video review with all his silly cliches. I know they get a choice whether to be on camera but still they should tell him to stop filming and eat up or duck right off. He goes in unannounced and pretends he's doing his reviews to help these struggling businesses, the reality is they don't need his help.

Reactions: 6
He eats a sandwich on the plane, pulls faces cos it’s dry as arseholes and bland…..fair enough….but when he did the same with a bleeping kitkat my foot was very close to going straight through my TV!! I think he needs some kind of talking to…..I’m a similar age, I’m northern…..but I’m not a twit going through a mid life crisis so I could surely offer up help. I used to like him. Then he starts moaning he won’t be home to see his kids before bed……that was the final straw for me…..absolute grifter and definitely buys subs on his channel!!

Reactions: 9
Not even 15 seconds into his latest video with the bland angel and he's talking about sex. Absolutely zero chance that he is still in a relationship with the fictional 'Sarah', any sane woman would have fucked off from him years ago.

• Haha
Not even 15 seconds into his latest video with the bland angel and he's talking about sex. Absolutely zero chance that he is still in a relationship with the fictional 'Sarah', any sane woman would have fucked off from him years ago.
I nearly spat my wine out as I read this..I haven’t seen his latest one but can imagine him saying it..he’s so obsessed getting his sausage dipped in batter..lovely stuff

Agreed, Sarah doesn‘t exist. It’s all in his mind.

Reactions: 2
Old Barren John is back with a cracker once again goes for an Indian and starts playing Chinese music over the top then reverts to Indian music and back again to Chinese music the editing skills of this guy are second to none😂😂 what a 🛎end

• Haha
Old Barren John is back with a cracker once again goes for an Indian and starts playing Chinese music over the top then reverts to Indian music and back again to Chinese music the editing skills of this guy are second to none😂😂 what a 🛎end
Greasy John

Reactions: 1
Think he needs to get some hired help in for giving the Blonde Angel what for, she definitely a two man job, maybe even three.

• Haha
  • Sick
Been to the Indian Lounge in King's Cross and it was tit, small portions of very average food and large prices.

Meanwhile on planet MacRimmerimmeblandangle

327157431_718133129971536_1160029008018082943_n.png

---

duck me he's going back to New York again to see the 'Saliva Pox', he's well pleased at the MacClitsuckers return as you can see...

327166070_2788596104636124_2832653197776368864_n.png

327177585_1025874931701645_3149083003763205768_n.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
In his lastest vlog, he sets out the road map of what is up and coming, obviously to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. Hilariously at one point he says he's not just a food channel. Someone in the comments then points out, that in his last 30 vlogs, he only had eaten food in 29 of them 😂 It would appear he will be doing less daily vlogs, which can only be a good thing, believe it when it happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.