The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew has also got his own Video done by someone else. My Lord!

Someone has already commented about MM getting him started.

I wonder why the moneygarage dude has chosen these two plus the Wack With Me Tim and High Peak Autos channels. Seems an odd collection.

Reactions: 1
Says he makes £140k a year from YT🤣🤣if that's the case why are they living in a tiny 1 bed flat 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Says he makes £140k a year from YT🤣🤣if that's the case why are they living in a tiny 1 bed flat 🤔
No way he’s pulling £140k - Macbastard makes £9k a month from it according to those automated online estimates..and MB has nearly twice the subs 😁😝

Told you, it’s turning into a proper bloodbath. The MacMaster / Knightstrider gangland feud is turning ferile.
The blood spattered streets of Los Cristianos is about to happen.
44AA1AD7-2BB0-4EC3-B47F-020002897B36.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Liz has gave a great description of creepy Andy's channel .. round and round the same areas week in week out talking the same tit in every live that him and sex worker Annamilff scrounge on

Liz has gave a great description of creepy Andy's channel .. round and round the same areas week in week out talking the same tit in every live that him and sex worker Annamilff scrounge on
The comments on that video are nearly all about Annamilf..they’re just never going to escape from this

• Heart
No way he’s pulling £140k - Macbastard makes £9k a month from it according to those automated online estimates..and MB has nearly twice the subs 😁😝

Told you, it’s turning into a proper bloodbath. The MacMaster / Knightstrider gangland feud is turning ferile.
The blood spattered streets of Los Cristianos is about to happen.View attachment 1892598
Kevin the Scotsman with the sore foot, maintains its not about the amount of subscribers, it's all about the views.

So, can someone clear some stuff up for me..

Are both of his children to the same woman? Is that woman sarah? Does he live with her? Why is constantly off to different countries if he has a small child at home?
Why is he so blatantly inappropriate with the bland angel? How can he not see how obvious it is that she noshes him off in his shite car?

He has 2 older daughters in their thirtys and grandkids from his wife... and the girl about 9 and the boy about 2 to Sarah his part-time girlfriend

Ahh yes, i forget about the older girls. So he has been with the part time girlfriend long enough to have a 9 year old... I thought she was the ex wifes daughter. What an odd situation, why doesnt he live with someone he has a 9 year old to? :/

The man will stoop to any low for a bit of extra cash, hence all of the 10's that he's given out on his 'reviews' recently. A few months ago he said a 10 doesn't exist, now it's a surprise if a place doesn't get a rating of a 10... Dirty Dick Davey getting his backhanders again as usual

The man will stoop to any low for a bit of extra cash, hence all of the 10's that he's given out on his 'reviews' recently. A few months ago he said a 10 doesn't exist, now it's a surprise if a place doesn't get a rating of a 10... Dirty Dick Davey getting his backhanders again as usual
I do remember him saying when he first set out doing food reviews that there was "no such thing as a ten"..I guess money has changed his mind..

Reactions: 5
Would he have to declare it if the reviews hes doing are paid? Is there no like rules within youtoob for that??

Can you imagine treating yourself by going out for a breakfast or a meal, and along comes this loud brash arrogant twit with his camera, filming right in front of you while you are trying to enjoy a breakfast that you are paying for? Insufferable hole.

Reactions: 4
Would he have to declare it if the reviews hes doing are paid? Is there no like rules within youtoob for that??
I’m not sure, I’ve commented several times about it being a paid promotion he just deleted the comments which says a lot about him and his wank channel

So, can someone clear some stuff up for me..

Are both of his children to the same woman? Is that woman sarah? Does he live with her? Why is constantly off to different countries if he has a small child at home?
Why is he so blatantly inappropriate with the bland angel? How can he not see how obvious it is that she noshes him off in his shite car?
General consensus seems to be that he's bonking the blonde angel.

Someone has already commented about MM getting him started.

I wonder why the moneygarage dude has chosen these two plus the Wack With Me Tim and High Peak Autos channels. Seems an odd collection.
Noticed this the other day after the MM video but haven't been on Tattle since. If you look on the channel about section it reads rather fishy and location is in India. Seems to be some sort of channel designed to get views/ steer viewers towards something else entirely going by the description (or the channel content has changed). Wouldn't surprise me if they just look for these niche youtubers with a reasonable sized fanbase and pay some one on fiverrr or the equivalent site who's native language is English to read a script for them

Noticed this the other day after the MM video but haven't been on Tattle since. If you look on the channel about section it reads rather fishy and location is in India. Seems to be some sort of channel designed to get views/ steer viewers towards something else entirely going by the description (or the channel content has changed). Wouldn't surprise me if they just look for these niche youtubers with a reasonable sized fanbase and pay some one on fiverrr or the equivalent site who's native language is English to read a script for them

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.