The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they’ve fallen out? Haven’t seen them together for ages
Baron made reference to him in a recent vlog, something about the curry challenge they did which he said he won? Basically they had to identify a number of curry types blindfolded. Baron got one right and MacEnemabucket got none, not much of a win tbh?

Funny how MacCockblock seems to 'fall out' with everybody after a while, maybe it's him?

318039553_2037724766430978_8611111996210972379_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baron made reference to him in a recent vlog, something about the curry challenge they did which he said he won? Basically they had to identify a number of curry types blindfolded. Baron got one right and MacEnemabucket got none, not much of a win tbh?

Funny how MacCockblock seems to 'fall out' with everybody after a while, maybe it's him?

View attachment 1924019
There's definitely a pattern with him and falling out with people :p

Reactions: 3
Yes, I mean it's not like he's one of the most irritating people you could wish to meet is it?

Anyone else notice that when he asks someone a question and they answer him he repeats the answer back to them? Sometimes followed by him laughing even when it's not remotely funny?

Another EV vlog I can’t even watch it because I just want to batter the twit for talking utter bollocks, unbelievable that his subs can’t see through him with this EV nonsense

• Haha
Yes, I mean it's not like he's one of the most irritating people you could wish to meet is it?

Anyone else notice that when he asks someone a question and they answer him he repeats the answer back to them? Sometimes followed by him laughing even when it's not remotely funny?
It's his repetitive bullshit that grinds. He picks something out then mentions it again 2 or 3 times. He can't find anymore words!

They might if fallen out, not seen them both together for ages. They might of got jealous of each other fry up vlogs! I see Darren has put another boring fry up vid on, Yawn!!

Off The Fuckin Charts!!!!! Zzzzz

BJ sez if only he didn't have a full time job he could devote so much more time to youtube and oh oh how creative he would be....

Started to sound like -

' I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. '

• Haha
Another EV vlog I can’t even watch it because I just want to batter the twit for talking utter bollocks, unbelievable that his subs can’t see through him with this EV nonsense
He moans about the Porsche Tin-Can and yet he continues to drive it, if he had a ICE car he would have nothing to moan about in the videos.

Reactions: 2
He moans about the Porsche Tin-Can and yet he continues to drive it, if he had a ICE car he would have nothing to moan about in the videos.
Yeah!! I've always wondered why he dosnt get rid of it if he hates it that much? The guy is a Whopper!

If he gets rid of it, it's bye bye YT profit..remember moan/moan/moan = profit/profit/profit - more moaning, more💲

Reactions: 1
Barren Darren yet again bemoaning his substandard sausage, it just doesn't do it for him. Might be your age mate.
---

Cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos.... SHUT THE F++K UP!

If he's not blowin' his beans up her I'm Bugs Bunny...

329001527_5805244516238067_3375387589372501851_n.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have him and Darren fallen out? I thought maybe he had fallen out with that bleeping Dave DB whatever his name is..
Its like he drops them when he cant be arsed anymore.

Have him and Darren fallen out? I thought maybe he had fallen out with that bleeping Dave DB whatever his name is..
Its like he drops them when he cant be arsed anymore.
This from Barren's 'they moved and didn't tell me and I ended up with this terrible terrible trio of sausages' vlog -

'come past the uh The Big Chill place um just made me laugh because I came here with Lee last year and we had a Miss Piggy Burger yeah don't ask why are we on the subject simply everything's fine there's a lot of people asking um what's happening with Lee he's fine he's he's doing his thing he's doing a lot of traveling we'll catch up soon'

Translates to 'He shall never darken my doors and nick my aftershave again!'

barren.png

Translates to 'He shall never darken my doors and nick my aftershave again!'
Well there you go - the clearest indicator yet that they've gone their separate ways. It's the same language used when MM and the scrounger split up.

The writing was on the wall when Barren gave MM short shrift during his trip to London. I suppose that really just leaves Dowd and sex tourist Geoff - which means more Tenerife videos..

• Haha
Have to agree here! 'Doing his own thing' basically means, I dont really see him.

Darren John is one Gormless MOFO!
His latest video is about, shock horror....a fry up! This time he tells us how many sugars he likes in his tea whilst staring around the room with a very odd grin???

His cholesterol must be 'off the charts'
---

He is putting the pounds on as fast as the Pervstrider

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.