The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a month of Sundays.., he neglects his kids
they only get took day trips to the Lake District

Reactions: 1
It would appear he will be doing less daily vlogs, which can only be a good thing, believe it when it happens.
Not today though! He's done 3!

---

327009783_627677126032282_1347882646571199745_n.png

---

327009783_627677126032282_1347882646571199745_n.png

---

sorry about doubling up

---

sorry about doubling up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Benidorm ‘Benny’ any good? I’ve noticed the usuals have headed over there lately. Started with Walk With Me Tim, then SiT and now Macbastard. Just waiting for Barren John and the Knightscrounger to head over. I don’t think Tim Dowd leaves Tenerife.

It’s surely a bit cold there at this time of the year isn’t it?
Tim Dowd just walks round in circles, sweats like a pig and ends up in that German bar drinking German beer out of endless bottles. Then waffles on in his monatone voice as he gradually gets pissed. The guy is an utter ebaressment!!

---

What is it with these guys filming themselves shovelling mountains of crap food into their gobs!? Darren John is like a wild animal in his most recent one, my 3 year old has better table manners
Darren John puts me to sleep, he is one creepy MOFO! The odd faces and sounds he makes while eating are gross. He wanders around London on 'Daisy Duke' acting like a complete twit! He is a bigger helmet that his Youtube helmet. The stickers on that lid are a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Cob Cabin came across like a paid promo, it looked like a fairly average greasy spoon.

Has anyone seen Barron John's latest 'fry up' vlog? Sits there telling us how much he likes a cup of tea then just waffles on about his breakfast while pulling stupid faces and what looks like an orgasm over his fried bread. Some sort of Cowboy music is playing in the background whilst we are treated to more close up of his face!!! This guy is a Crank! Too many drugs in his Tenerife days me thinks. He is a complete Bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How old is Lee's sister? The tattoos on the woman! I think that's awesome! Couldve done without the 'Dya want abit of my sausage? You cant ask me that!' comment not gonna lie. :sick: He responded with 'Beeeeehave' like it was a flirty comment. :confused:

---

Has anyone seen Barron John's latest 'fry up' vlog? Sits there telling us how much he likes a cup of tea then just waffles on about his breakfast while pulling stupid faces and what looks like an orgasm over his fried bread. Some sort of Cowboy music is playing in the background whilst we are treated to more close up of his face!!! This guy is a Crank! Too many drugs in his Tenerife days me thinks. He is a complete Bore!
He said "cant have coffee while youre eating? Gotta be tea!" Little dig at lee there maybe. :unsure:

He's giving Angie his very good friend a sting ring by taking her for an Indian.

You do have to wonder if his real, not fictional gf Sarah watches these videos back and sees what the rest of us see.

Reactions: 3
He tries something else off an Indian menu other than chicken tikka masala and has an epiphany! Trouble is his goldfish memory downright refuses to remember the name of the dish 😂

• Haha
He actually has the same hair style Henrich Himmler the nazi 😂😂 they might be related 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
In Darren Johns latest vlog he has changed his theme, he's eating Fish and Chips instead of a fry up!! He's not happy this time as the fish was frozen, Wow. The self righteous tool goes wandering around telling us he hasn't got time to do this as he's got a full time job!
My advice would be not to give up the day job Darren, you really have a talent for putting vlogs with the wrong type of music and your editing skills are sub standard! In this volg your camera work skills are terrible filming the backs of people's heads! Where on earth do you find that Naff music?? The constant wobbling camera felt as though I was having a bad trip on the streets of London.
---

He's lost without his mate MacBellend

Reactions: 5
Bland Angle leg fest (she complained of being cold) was hoping there wasn't a Sharon Stone moment

323932410_688454619644134_649437472250873384_n.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.