Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparko74

His sense of entitlement is really starting to annoy me. He was asked not to film inside the pub, and his minions in the comments on that particular vlog were going about how he has a right to film in a public place. Agreed, he does, but this wasn't a public place was it? It's private property that you're allowed to enter on their terms. In fairness, I didn't understand the member of staff's logic at agreeing he was free to film the breakfast outside, and it's not as if he was filming people inside, but it's his reaction like it's a god given right.

Before my enforced departure from the MacMaster Lovefest Facebook Group as I now call it, his niece in Florida confirmed he'd been left a lot of money by his mum. The fact that's he's wasting it on one long jolly is just absurd. How about investing it in your children's future? Mind you, he did admit he was a spoilt brat as a kid so he probably knows no better.

On his "all about me" vlog he mentioned he was getting his own place but somewhere a long way away. Does anyone else think it's strange that he doesn't live with Sarah, who he's been with for years and has two kids to? The man just seems a fraud to me, especially proven with his recent health vlogs, followed by the "new healthy me pledge" videos, and now we're back to reviewing stodge! The fact he refers to all this as a job is frankly insulting.

We all know he reads what we put, proven by the fact that he 'hearts' all comments on his vlogs except mine now, whatever I comment, so I'll ask him this. Lee, why don't you explain to all your viewers (who you call friends) why you're such a liar? I understand you need catchy headlines on your vlogs, I totally do, but to play on cancer for example is downright wrong. Instead of acting like a petulant child and accusing your "haters" as people who write on toilet walls, have a look at your own behaviour. I don't hate you Lee, I just think you need to grow up.

Reactions: 15

Roy_S

The many and disturbing faces of the MacDrycrevice

manymacs.jpg

beeged.jpg

beeged.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

BenUk

DJ69 OTC.

The 'DJ' element of the reg plate, I can understand.

'OTC', as lame as a catchphrase it is, OK, fair enough.

'69' is the sickener with the sexual connotations it holds. The imagery this provokes makes me want to hurl.

Darren John, performing cunnilingus, coming up for air, turning to the camera, dodgy rights-free music swelling as he says in his docile tone, "Fwesh caant.... ? Yep..... I'll take it..... Pwoper", whilst all the while nodding like the Churchill dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Sparko74

What's this - 20 questions??? That's exactly what it is, and they're all for the MacMaster.

1) Have you had your test results back for your bloodclot heart and liver cancer, or have you just decided to sweep that one under the carpet in the hopes your intellectual followers won't notice?

2) Does your daughter hope to follow in your footsteps on account of the fact she's not motivated enough to find meaningful employment?

3) Which one is your preferred 'go to'? The ex-wife, the blonde angel, or your penfriend in Leeds?

4) Did Darren John tell YOU to do one?

5) Has anyone else you've used for your own advantage told you to do one?

6) How's your relationship with HMRC? Have they told you to do one?

7) Would your mum be proud at the way you're wasting your inheritance?

8) If Mansfield and Leeds aren't to your liking, why don't you move to somewhere more suitable? I've heard Greenland is nice, although the EV charging network is so poor there you'd have to video facts and not agendas.

9) Do you know how vehicle leasing works?

10) Do you really convince yourself that eating stodgy food and moaning about your car is actually a job?

11) How many business owners have you pissed off since your YouTube channel started?

12) Is it true that a lot of people in Tenerife try and avoid you when you rack up there?

13) Why don't you turn your MacMaster t-shirts inside out and donate them to the homeless, if they'll wear them?

14) Which is bigger, your ego or your forehead?

15) Have you given Darren John his key back?

16)...and replaced his Creed after-shave?

17) Do you know that coming from another town 15 miles away does not make you eligible to call Nottingham 'your city'?

18) Why do you mute comments you dislike, despite telling us you don't?

19) Do you actually believe your own bullshit?

20) Do you know that people who you've never met aren't your friends just because they watch your amazing videos?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What did he do to Darren?
Lee agreed to do a road trip with Darren on motorbikes from London down through France Spain, Africa then on to Tenerife, Darren organised it all then Lee changed his mind after Darren had spend a few quid on the arrangements... Darren spoke about it on a vlog he wasn't rude he just said he can't understand why people agree to do things then drop out his comments weren't bad they were truthful....

Then Lee made a clickbait pity party vlog about how people have used him to build their channels...

but in Darren's case this is bullshit because Lee was the one that befriended him because he was desperate to get to London and vlog and use Darren for free digs ...Lee was out of order what he was saying and very immature and embarrassing...he's got over 70k views on it yet only 20k on his food ones ... clickbait pity party vlogs obviously are more lucrative.

Lee is a utter twat of a guy and if i was Sarah i would be embarrassed to have him in bed with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

thinice

A new thread title is needed. Suggestion:

The MacMaster #3 - Clickbaiting a CANCER SCARE, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

• Heart

Sparko74

I don't wish to sound condescending here but I've come to the conclusion that many diehard followers (i.e. those who jump to his defence) are pretty thick. Any comment I made before my ban on the MacMaster Lovefest Facebook page was quickly shot down by the same people, all of which came across as having not much upstairs.

I've followed Lee for about 2 years now and whilst I liked his content for a good while, I've seen it become repetitive and just pure clickbait. Take his EV vlogs for example, constant drama. I follow a guy called Andrew Ditton and one of his recent vlogs was a journey in his EV from his home in the Outer Hebrides to Hertfordshire. Not one ounce of moaning and problems that Lee seems to have, so it's obvious that he's just clickbaiting and finding problems that aren't probably even there.

The inconsistencies of his health vlogs have made me question his honesty and integrity. As has been pointed out before, his views have gone up as a result. Isn't it amazing though how quick he's made a recovery? Also, what doctor would tell someone they suspect a heart attack and not arrange an ambulance for them? Lee clearly made his own way to hospital, even having time to make a quick video first. That seems odd to me.

If you're reading Lee, THIS is why I have little respect for you. Unlike your minions I can see you've been lying to us.

MacBastard

A8D84565-4EB0-45C9-A0E9-6502C3BF78D5.jpeg

He’s so fucking weird, and that demented laugh he constantly does is irritating beyond belief. I hate the bastard; I used to enjoy hate-watching the bilge he posts, but I can’t even do that anymore. Every video is the same old shit. Maybe that’s why so many watch - they know what they’re going to get and they think he’s their friend. Which gives you some indication of the brain function of his ‘fans’ - his best friend Lynne being a prime example.
I can only manage 1 or 2 of his shitty videos per week, and that’s mainly so I can get some photos of him looking like a cunt and get material to slag him off about on here.

Hello my friendsch, it’s your fat-tongued schlurring friend, onwardsch… schupport family buschinesschesch… full English… yaaaawwwwkshur… Leedsch Leedsch, Leedsch… brief mention of Sarah and the kids to make him seem like a family man instead of the dirty-dick absentee fucker we know he is… “one full Englisch breakfascht, pleasche, and a laaaaaahhh-tay - let’sch go!”… sausage, nice bend in it, not catering, local butcher, blah blah blah… not too much fat on the bacon, not too salty… beans done in a saucepan and not the microwave, probably Heinz, “but what do I know? Bean-gate, eh? BEAN-GATE!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!”… hash brown, earned its way onto a full English… crispy on the outer, soft and fluffy on the inner… “eggsch, perfect for me, not too schnotty”…

Tedious old man.

My husband isone of the viewers, doesn’t subscribe though. Hubby enjoys his content as he loves food! He does get fed up with the waffle he spouts and will fast forward! I watched as well to start but the videos are repetitive, he waffles too much, thinks he’s famous, ripping off Jeremy Clarkson and finds everything hilarious!!
Really hoping he gets bored of watching soon😄
Divorce him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

thinice

Lynne says she has availability for one more person tomorrow night for dinner if anybody fancies it? Which one of you lucky sods will win? Here's an example of one of the delights she may 'cook' for you:

54948757_8395679211854_4857362851.png

🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

MacBastard

9C8810FA-3A7B-4E2F-8E92-D63343D3D4FC.jpeg

I cannot believe the fat wanker is off on his holidays again. The disregard the MacBastard shows for his family is absolutely fucking immoral. Leaving his family to freeze here, while he burns the fuck out of that massive forehead in Tenerife, the week before Christmas. Why does his girlfriend put up with his absenteeism? Is she even his girlfriend, or just the mother of his children. He’s literally just been away for a few days staying in a Premier Inn so he could film himself eating some fish & chips for the 200th time. He’s a disgraceful excuse for a man. Poncing about like a cunt. I hate him.
7A086A91-A0CF-4102-9ADA-A5BF22BB9312.jpeg

Sparko74

It's amazing how many people recognise him and are awestruck when they meet him. They all look quite similar too and generally sound as thick as shit. If this continues he'll become a celebrity. Imagine him on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, he'd be reviewing the food in the bush tucker trials. Picture it.

"Today my friends I'm trying kangaroo testicles. Controversial!".

"They've got a crunch to them. Crispy on the outer, soft on the inner. I'll put some salt and vinegar on them. Now my friends, do you put the salt on first or the vinegar? Let me know in the comments, down below".

"Right my friends, let's score this alligator anus out of 10. I'm going to go for a 8.6. I'm deducting a point as there was no curry sauce".

"Right my fellow camp mates, I managed to get all the stars so that's dinner sorted, or tea as they say in Yorkshire. I can say it, my baby mother lives there as do my kids - can't remember their names but I know one begins with H. Anyway campers, I digress. I hope tonight's meal will be fish and chips or a full English. Onwards!".

• Haha

BenUk

Imagine Lee and Ange having sex though.

"You like a bent sausage, don't you Ange? Not like a catering sausage, is it? Definitely not a poodle's willy. Look at that minge. Crunchy on the outer, soft on the inner. As my Dad used to say: 'I could eat that again'. I'm going in for penetration. Take a closer look my friends. How's Nick doing?"

• Haha
  • Sick

dickyticker

These videos were he tells us he's being Lee, and not The MacMaster.

Let's face it. There's hardly any difference is there? The only difference is he doesn't say 'Let's go' or 'Onwards'.

Other than that he's the same bellend he always is.
Is that what he says to Sarah when she asks him if he’s played away. He just says it was the Macmaster not Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 10

thinice

Let’s not forget, he has left his girlfriend at home to look after two small children by herself. Again.
Again, yes. Don't forget this old classic too:

He's heartbroken about the fact that he's been poncing around all day in the car that he hates, to go and review fish and chips for the 5739th time, and now he isn't going to get back 'home' to see his kids go to bed. He doesn't usually feel guilty about not seeing them for at least 350 other days of the year, why is he so bothered this time?

Last edited:

Sparko74

For "suspected heart attack" read "I went to the doctors and they said I could probably do with having some tests done so pop down to A&E and they'll do them there".

If your doctor suspected you were having a heart attack he or she would call an ambulance and you wouldn't be standing outside a hospital recording a video. He says it's not clickbait but that's exactly what it is.

I'm not denying he's probably at risk of one, but certainly not on that occasion. The fact that he played on it all for the sake of his pathetic channel speaks volumes about the clown.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Caved-in and looked-up the thick fuck on YouTube. His latest food reviews (?) have been, in order:

• Full English
  • Xmas Dinner
  • Fried Chicken
  • Xmas Dinner
  • Fish & Chips
  • Full English
  • Curry
  • Full English
  • Full English
  • Full English
  • Chinese
  • Xmas Dinner
  • Curry
  • Burger
  • Fish & Chips
  • Fish & Chips
  • Full English
  • Curry
  • Fish & Chips
  • Fish & Chips
Bored of scrolling now, but FUCCCCCCKING HELL. People who watch this turd are the ones who buy the LadBaby Xmas single aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MacBastard

You know when you were young and your parents would warn you about the creepy men who loiter in the town centre who you shouldn’t accept sweets from…
6116317E-8438-4C4C-981E-233295F192DC.jpeg

1E47772C-84C9-4576-B2B7-4ADEC8B92DA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9