The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the superchat money on their live videos now ! this really annoyed me...they are doing them more often now, so idiots can pay them for asking a question, so out of line when people watching can’t afford the trips they do. I think they get a kick out of their followers because they seem to have had no friends their own age before, which make sense if they don’t work and don’t go out of a night. Buying cups of teas during the day when only pensioners around at grocery store is a sad life for 2 men this age and health.
OMGoodness I’ve just read up on Superchat !! So they are definitely all in for what money they can get, if they were doing it for the love of Disney they wouldn’t be online begging (cos that’s what it is) !! Why would anyone give money to people who own their own business .. at one point they had 2 lodges and a house, they sold one lodge and now their house so they’re gonna have a nice little nest egg .. yet they’re still online begging for money !! And before anyone says I’m jealous .. no I’m not, cos I’m off to Orlando for 3 weeks this year and a week in Nashville then 2 weeks in Orlando next year .. just putting that out there before the Lodge Guys FB trolls start ....

Reactions: 9
OMGoodness I’ve just read up on Superchat !! So they are definitely all in for what money they can get, if they were doing it for the love of Disney they wouldn’t be online begging (cos that’s what it is) !! Why would anyone give money to people who own their own business .. at one point they had 2 lodges and a house, they sold one lodge and now their house so they’re gonna have a nice little nest egg .. yet they’re still online begging for money !! And before anyone says I’m jealous .. no I’m not, cos I’m off to Orlando for 3 weeks this year and a week in Nashville then 2 weeks in Orlando next year .. just putting that out there before the Lodge Guys FB trolls start ....
I honestly hadn’t realised how greedy they’d got

Reactions: 2
There obviously not spending all this money on food 😀 they eat like there students

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that what it is when you see people asking questions on the YT lives and there's like £5.00 or whatever beside their name and it comes up in a colored box? That means they paid to get their question answered? That is really grabby. So it'll be a live eery Sunday night now for a few extra quid. Is all this money getting tallied up and declared to HMRC? I'm actually quite shocked at that.

Reactions: 4
Superchat is like paypal a direct payment to them. When you do it on a live video it highlights your message to them in the chat with how much you have donated. Tim tracker gets criticised a lot for this as they can earn $500-$1000 per live chat but they don’t have patreon like these 2 self indulgents. You can choose to turn the superchat function off but these 2 won’t miss the opportunity to scam more money

Reactions: 4
My god they are absolutely fleecing their supporters to pay for their holiday and to live in an oversized caravan............. Lodge 😂 does make me laugh..........ITS A CARAVAN!
Also Nick, you’ll never come anywhere close to Tim Tracker so stop embarrassing yourself when people ask if you’ve met him yet and you say “ you mean has he met us!”
and Leigh, stop talking like an 80 year old woman (never used to) and pulling faces like you have tick.
So nosey “Lodge” fans, Why do I watch I hear you ask? Well, Because I just love how good they think they’ve got it and it makes me chuckle and feel good about myself. Isn’t that what they want for their viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So their Lodge is made out of Plastic? ? Nothing wrong in that ,I guess. It's just that a Lodge ,to most people I imagine, conjours up an image of an old stone building full of character. Pair of snobs, well one at least and I think we All know which one !

So their Lodge is made out of Plastic? ? Nothing wrong in that ,I guess. It's just that a Lodge ,to most people I imagine, conjours up an image of an old stone building full of character. Pair of snobs, well one at least and I think we All know which one !
I actually really like the lodge. I don’t think they’ve tried to pretend it’s anything it’s not. It’s like a really posh caravan. They’ve made it nice and homely though

I wondered if it’s on the same site as those friends from gogglebox but then realised they would be right up their arses if it was the same site

I think they are in Hornsea. Trying to figure it out from views of the lake and the proximity to the ocean. Walking distance. Outside of Hull.

I actually really like the lodge. I don’t think they’ve tried to pretend it’s anything it’s not. It’s like a really posh caravan. They’ve made it nice and homely though
They bought it fully furnished almost every thing you see came with it including the pot they cook "The Lodge Guys Curry" in!!

They bought it fully furnished almost every thing you see came with it including the pot they cook "The Lodge Guys Curry" in!!
There's a vlog on their chanel of them viewing it before they bought it

There's a vlog on their chanel of them viewing it before they bought it

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve had enough of them complaining about working for a few hours a day !! Some of us work 40 hour week because we don’t beg other people on Patreon to fund our holidays.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had enough of them complaining about working for a few hours a day !! Some of us work 40 hour week because we don’t beg other people on Patreon to fund our holidays.
I agree they're living a charmed life at the moment and riding high on the YouTube wave, so they really need to think before they moan, and realise that most people are working 40 hours plus like you and I are, and some of those people are sending them their hard earned £££/$$$ to help them fund their trips etc .. I hope they're saving for a rainy day or a "bubble burst" day cos YouTube may not be around forever, they only need to make one major slip up and the tide could definitely turn against them, and IMO one of them has a huge arrogant attitude and a huge ego, so it's a possibility that he/they could fluff it, especially as IMO he/they think they're untouchable at the moment!!

Reactions: 6
I hope the people that fund them and think that they are friends realise that if they weren’t throwing money at them, they wouldn’t cross the road for them let alone speak to them, They only seem to like people who can do things for them,

I actually feel sorry for them , it’s actually a quite sad way to live

Reactions: 6
I watched today’s vlog (l know) , they were complaining about the kettle, I can’t understand why they didn’t just go and buy one? They’re not that expensive. Unless they are hoping that a patreon is going to send them one or at least the money for one !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.