Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs S 21

Ex patron here.

We found the vlogs about 18 months ago and thought they were quite entertaining at first, although we did notice Nick to be a know it all.

We paid for the lowest tier as we thought brilliant we can help them create new content. Less than six months later that direct debit got cancelled, thank god all they got out of us was £24! I’d hate to have paid more!

During the discord ‘chats’ Nick is very, very, very controlling, thinks he knows it all and doesn’t like it at all when he is in the wrong and tries to belittle you so much!

Leigh doesn’t really bother interacting too much on there, although this may have changed since lockdown.

As for the minions, they truly are brainwashed.

The names they mention over and over and over they’re literally on discord 24/7, and it makes me cringe.

Cliquey as hell and after a while you couldn’t get a word on edge ways as they just prattle on about nonsense.

Glad we hightailed out of that one!

Also the Disney Vlog thing annoys me - they know nothing about Disney, and use all the knowledge they’ve gained from others on discord, in the Florida group etc to palm it off as their own.

We still dip in and out on the vlogs, but notice so much more now when watching and cringe hard at it all.

Reactions: 18

tarquin16

Chatty Member
These guys have really shown their colours during lockdown. I actually winced when on the comments of the day section somebody said they had not done the cookalong and Nick snapped "it's for patreons only!!" They are so grabby and only do stuff with their "friends" for money

Completely agree they both fancy Chris that Jen is a typical beard, very immature woman who does not seem the sharpest knife in the drawer

Their cooking every day make me cringe... Although did notice Nick looks like he has put on some weight so waiting for the inevitable calorie focus again soon and constant talk about dieting again.

They also know FA about Orlando and Disney, the comment that you can't do Florida on a budget was terrible especially considering other YouTubers make whole channels around that topic, they just like to feel superior

Plus, lastly, the CONSTANT "excuse me can I get a word in" from one as soon as the other talks is infuriating, think they do it to try and drag out the vlogs as they have got zero content

Reactions: 16
They had one video where they complained about Costa staff not wanting to be filmed. The barista quite rightly asked them not to film him and they complained to the manager! Came across really entitled and bitchy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Ant

What I don’t understand is the complete inability to pronounce words correctly. These 2 men are in their (late) forties, you can’t tell me they haven’t come across or heard how to correctly say Chorizo, McFlurry, and so on. Today we got the pleasure of hearing shiitake called ‘shitache’. They are either a pair of uneducated dumb dumbs, plain ignorant, a couple of tossers, or more likely a combination of all three.

We were graced with the ever present unwashed grey and red germ harbouring hoody (I’m placing my bets on this being the source of the next pandemic, god knows what nastiness is breeding on it after this many weeks)

Lastly, who in their right minds microwaves and wraps a couple of tuk ins to go and eat in their mother’s garden while she stands and watches. Does she not have food to feed them (if they are then unable to go a couple of hours without filling their stomachs) or do they not trust her food preparation?

Mind blown (again)

I anticipate tomorrow’s vlog of more food, some sort of delivery, a watch party, insults and general piss poor footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Gone off them massively. They have become obnoxious and the latest ones where they meet ‘patrons’ for drinks. It’s obviously to just get people to swoon off them and buy drinks. Surely they should be a getting a round in for their patrons who pay to watch them and support them?

all influencers seem to get to the monetising stage and then turn into wankers

Reactions: 13

Evilhex

I dont get it either. There is that 1 patreon that went on holiday with them back in Jan. Must have nearly bankcrupted himself booking upper class flights to be in same cabin as them. Paid for lightsaber build but doesnt like star wars. They wouldnt even let him kip in the spare room in ther villa he stayed at another hotel. Considering he probably paid for bulk of their holiday via patreon you would have thought they might have offered.

These 2 in my opinion are nothing but a couple of con artists, they never do a days work, sign up for every discount scheme going then get their followers to sign up so they get extra discounts and then you have their fanatical patreons funding their lifestyle. They almost annoy me just as much as everyones favourite Florida vloggers Sophie and Dave.

Can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm definitely not a Karen.
But I find this whole titty business vulgar. And extremely crass towards women that this is a real issue for.
They are breasts, boobs, chest or mammories if you like. Titties just ridicules women and objectifies them. And from two men that prefer the penis it's so our of context.

• Heart

bourdon

Was looking at one of the vblogs from the other day as it appeared on my news feed. Nick complaining about food delivery, moaning, on the phone complaining. Yeah it is frustrating when you don't get what you were expecting, but staff in supermarkets are under a lot of pressure and doing their best to make sure we get food. Really inappropriate and cringing to watch.

Reactions: 12
Long time reader, first-time commenter... recently rekindled my love for Disney/Universal/Orlando holiday vlogs and, my God, these two grate me. At first, I was enjoying the watch, then quickly realised that something didn't 'sit right' with me. Compared to L & R Dreaming (love those two), Nick and Leigh have no clue about anything Disney, though they seem to act like the professionals, and it's sooooo clear they are just jumping on a trend. Nick = tight as arseholes, won't spend a penny unless it has a % ABV involved. Leigh = worrying about calories on a holiday to the states, wrong place for you pal. I would lose a stone just to gain it again there - you spend enough for the holiday so bloody enjoy it! And can't stand how much they milked poor Brenda on their October 19 vlogs for views and comments. Poor soul was just trying to enjoy her holiday! Such a toxic relationship with the way they speak to one another as well, and clear as day they just want views and AdSense for cash for the next trip. Good luck getting park tickets without an annual pass! I'll hold hopes out for my first Florida trip for 2023/2024 I think...

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I bet they are loving the fact that a couple of ex patreons are here giving us the inside scoop *waves to Nick and Leigh Cooooeee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bourdon

The irony in their live video this week when Leigh says he doesn't like nastiness and Nick is next to him mouthing off, sticking fingers up and saying his reply would be f off!!

Reactions: 11
Ahhh they are just twats. I've not watched for weeks either. Even seeing Leigh in screenshots on YouTube irritates me. His shit don't stink expression is enough to make you want to puke.
I stand by what I said in comments past. They need to take a look at their relationship. It's unhealthy, and without vlogging there is no substance behind it.

They are boring, judgmental, over opinionated wannabes. They treat people like shit and one day the cash cow will stop milking.
Let's face it, vlogging isn't going to see them through to pension age.

DaleAvon

I use to like them, but how they have changed in such little time. All out for cash, saving pennies and getting freebies and discounts. They are also very rude to shop and restaurant staff with their loud "opinions". No need for it. As for Disney World, they shouldn't give advice as they clearly know nothing. The amount of contradiction and miss information these two spew out is amazing. Don't get me started on the "much loved by our lodgers" Batty Brenda. Loud, annoying, ruff and in all honesty I don't even think she likes being in the vlogs as she realises she has all the class and charisma of a fat drunk naked hooker on rollerblades

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Chris (and jen) are fools. I suspect chris is in the closet and is secretly gay, he pays WAY too much attention to these two. I also suspect they are big contributors to their patron family thing. Imagine being that sad that you have to give people money to be your 'friends'

Ant

I totally agree that it is a choice whether you participate in Patreon or not, the issue I have is that if you don’t, you are purposely felt to get very little. Everything they do (watch parties, quizzes, cookalongs, meet-ups, discord chats, karaoke, bingo, animal crossing, call of duty.... etc) is only open to those who contribute to their pockets.

Throughout the vlogs you are reminded of what you could be a part of, subliminally of course. If people were to hear “we have a watch party tonight exclusive for our paying patreons” or “we have a quiz tonight that you can join if you have donated us money through Patreon” I think more people’s eyes would be opened to the fact it has become a members only club.

The fact the underlying message is camouflaged people aren’t seeing the money grabbing for what it is, (Next time you watch, time how long it takes to hear something about Patreon or exclusive material) and thus people are sucked in. £4 is not a lot to most therefore not a big deal to sign up right? I mean you get access to all this additional stuff! But wait, if I go to the next tier I can get a shout out and so on.... and through this Machiavellian scheme your “option” to sign up doesn’t seem as free willed as it should and more of a necessity if you want to be a part of the “gang”

Let’s not forget to add they will be payed to a degree from Youtube for views, superchat income if you want to ask a question, they have a paypal account ready to drop funds into, a “merch” store, company sponsorships on the rise with the increase of subscribers (another thing you are urged to do) and watch this space for a PO Box reopening.

Lastly, feel free to comment on their videos, they do read every comment after all, but bear in mind no-one else will see it until it has been vetted. ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So just watched yesterdays vlog they definitely read here .. saying if you don't like Disney or us talking about calories watch someone else .. !! Answer to that is .. if you don't like what is said on here don't read here !!

Taco Huit that’s what I call him too Nick the Prick he really is a know all and a clever bugger, the way he speaks to Leigh is awful, he butt’s in, he calls him, the guy can’t do anything right! He’s a rude obnoxious prick

These ‘now living in a house’ guys are the most irritating and frustrating people I’ve ever come across on YouTube.

They say they’re being good to the environment and reusing items but literally every shop they have plastic bags and don’t use their reusable bags, they buy pre cut fruit and veg in plastic! Why do they preach like they’re being kind to the environment when clearly they’re not! They’re also the most disorganised people, like who needs to go shopping as much as they do, they forget the most stupid things

Leigh has said on that their channel is ‘an escape to the C word and a place to not think about it’ but they literally mention it and go in to detail about it every time!!! Then they say well we record in advance because that’s how it works for us, but that’s stupid, they only record in advance to actually give these so called ‘patreons’ a reason to become one, without the option for ‘exclusive access’ they would have nothing different to offer anyone from paying $5-$20!

Why did anyone send anything to them as well, they were so ungrateful and they are so illiterate - can’t pronounce people’s names and take the mick sometimes out of people, and how they say sriracha is hilarious! When people sent them things you would see it in the next vlog or so and then after they would just disappear and wouldn’t mention them again! Such ungrateful people and when they do find something that someone sent, they don’t even remember who it’s from!

Nick cannot take criticism. They both get so defensive and it amazes me how passive they both are on vlogs, like someone would say something they don’t like and then come next vlog they act all cocky thinking they know best!

The next few months of vlogs will be interesting on what content they’re going to put in, they haven’t got their go-to of Disney to mention because it isn’t happening!
How refreshing to find other people that feel exactly as I do about these two spongers, I can not stand Nick the prick, he’s rude, obnoxious, and a clever bugger, or so he thinks! He’s horrible to Leigh puts him down all the time, picks him up on everything he says, I’d love to wipe that smug smile off his face, and his bloody eye bags 🙄. Don’t get me wrong I’m not loving lockdiwn but I’m loving what it’s doing to their content, non existent content 😂 how long are the more money than sense Patreons going to carry on paying these two idiots for to watch them get up, with Nick the prick whinging about getting up, eat breakfast, make a cup of coffee, talk about self isolating, farm food delivery, quizzes with patrons! Narcissistic Nick talking over Leigh, and putting him down every chance he gets , good god, Some people have more money than sense

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jetjaguar

Whats quite funny to me is the fact that they're scared to go to the supermarket but they're wanting to go to florida? Makes no sense.
They think they can get COVID from a trip to Asda...

Try “ Orange County “ Florida at this current time. Their fear levels should be through the roof!!!

But no doubt they will be “ mincing with masks”down main street USA.

individually printed with Leigh and Nicks faces on..

With sponsored by “Tuk ins” on the back strap...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sybil

Chatty Member
I have something to admit.
Nick and Leigh are right. I’m one of those jealous bastards.
I am jealous of their lives.
I wish, more than anything, that All I had going for my life was cooking hello fresh and going to Disney a couple of times a year.
Gosh... I am so fucking envious 🙄

• Haha

GeordieLass

nick is getting unbearable to watch - i used to find him funny to watch in the same way i do at victor meldrew but it's past the grumpy old man persona now, he's become such a total egocentric arsehole!

• Heart