The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally watched these 2 on Sunday as we was on YouTube searching Cornwall/Newquay and one of there videos came up, I must admit I thought they was really funny, then we clicked on the other videos after and they soon got really cringy and annoying. They are such tight arses, they admitted seeing someone leave a jacket outside and drive off so they just took it? What if the person realised and went back for it? And when they was in weather spoons waiting for free food to get sent to them. It’s about £7 for a meal and a drink?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Urgh talking about the dodgy pronunciation and cooking reminded me of their Christmas dinner which was pretty much made from entirely frozen ingredients, nobody who claims to be a half decent cook uses frozen roast potatoes for any sort of roast dinner let alone Christmas dinner!!!
He's a chef godammit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a chef godammit.
He’s certainly not an English teacher. Their latest vlog is entitled ‘Leigh tempts to make cookies’.

Tempts ? 🤦‍♀️

Edited to say: Ooh they’ve just changed it. Hi guys 👋👋👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone in the comments on tonight’s vlog has offered them 2 x 14 day tickets!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Would love to see disney and all the other parks put a ban on vlogging in their premises or even better still charge them. I wonder if florida would be so appealing then for these 2 jokers and all the rest of these free loading youtubers..

Reactions: 5
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I assumed they were angling for cheap or freebie pass/tickets from their cult. Sad people think it will get them in with them, it won't they wills till throw you to the curb if you stop paying them patreon money

Reactions: 3
Would love to see disney and all the other parks put a ban on vlogging in their premises or even better still charge them. I wonder if florida would be so appealing then for these 2 jokers and all the rest of these free loading youtubers..
The theme parks will never say that. Vlogs are free marketing for them.

It’s advertising worth tens of millions that doesnt cost a dime, and even better, vloggers (mostly) are paying THEM to be in the parks

It’s genius marketing!

Reactions: 7
Tickets are non-transferable. You can buy tickets with no guarantee of getting in lol what a right plait it twats. They’re getting worse not better. We’re going to walk around Disney which we don’t know all that much about, tell everybody rubbish and fleece people so they can see it 3 days earlier than normal subscribers. Panicking about the shops but not the 40,000+ cases a day the US is now getting. Seriously they need a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The theme parks will never say that. Vlogs are free marketing for them.

It’s advertising worth tens of millions that doesnt cost a dime, and even better, vloggers (mostly) are paying THEM to be in the parks

It’s genius marketing!
Was just a thought and I know that lol. I would just like to see the smug wiped from their faces especially saint nicholas Kipling ..they so wind me up but I keep watching them haha..😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For Free??? What is wrong with these people???

why are people so desperate to befriend these 2 fucknuggets i'll never know.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No the seller asked if they wants to purchase them

I have no idea
Yeah just went and checked. They way they seem to have a control over their flock it wouldn't surprise me that one of them would offer them for free just to be 'friends'

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.