The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats how many trips to a Disney park in 2020. 5? I get they worked hard for years to build up the business but if i had gone without holidays for that long it would be a lot more than Disney i would want to visit, i am currently on a decade myself without a proper holiday.

I see they’re going to Florida for Christmas!! They complained about how busy it was this last time? How are they going to cope at Christmas ? I wonder if they will stay at Disney? Or is that to expensive for them? Maybe their patreon will pay!! It will be interesting to find out
I think they’re hoping that couple Chris & Jen will put them up in their new home it was hinted at in one of their vlogs !! They’re after “owt for nowt” as we say up north

Reactions: 2
I’m a member of quite a few Disney pages on Facebook, a post came up on my notifications in the early hours this morning. It was from their Facebook page, as I looked i found tattles name being mentioned It’s about how we are all jealous

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Its scary how people call constructive criticism (for the most part on here (i mean the entire site), it can go too far but majority have no intention to hurt) trolling.

Its scary how people call constructive criticism (for the most part on here (i mean the entire site), it can go too far but majority have no intention to hurt) trolling.
They have a fan page on here.

on the whole people seem to like them, just not that they seem to be more focused on the patron side from what I’ve seen.

I’m a member of quite a few Disney pages on Facebook, a post came up on my notifications in the early hours this morning. It was from their Facebook page, as I looked i found tattles name being mentioned It’s about how we are all jealous
It does make me laugh when people comment how horrible we are yet know absolutely nothing about us. We’re commenting on people who put their lives out there for the world to see and some (tattlers) are going to call them out on their crappy ways. I’m a really nice and decent person who hates seeing others taken for granted and here’s a place I can vent. I don’t say anything on their vlogs and if they don’t like the truth then don’t read here.
As for jealous 😂 We go to Florida every year and there is no spend limit what so ever, we don’t penny pinch or scrounge off others because like them we can afford it.( not bragging just stating facts).
we work hard save hard and bloody enjoy ourselves to the max! What’s their saying? Everyday is best.......maybe try it N & L 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh they’ve banned me from the group- what hypocrites, doing the same thing that they claimed tattle life was doing to people who liked them

Reactions: 5
I’m certainly not jealous I’ve been in the travel industry for almost 40 years travelling all over the world thru my work and under my own steam I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been to Orlando pretty sure it’s passed the 25 times mark (most of those paid for by myself) .. so let’s put that one to bed right now .. when people don’t have a constructive comeback your either a troll or your jealous .. Nope to both of those ... and for the record a troll goes directly after their target not thru a third party ... !!!!!

Why is the automatic response "Of they're just jealous". No I'm not jealous that you're selling your house for a lodge made of plastic that will last 10-15 years. I'd rather stick with my brick and mortar house and not have to go to the same destination several times a year. Nick doesn't like Disney, doesn't like the films or know the characters. They are literally going there to bring in the viewers.

Are they living on beans and toast to pay for the holidays?!
They seem to have an aversion to a proper meal. 2 grown men eating a slice of toast and half a tin of beans for tea? No wonder they're constantly starving and snacking all day.

Reactions: 5
They seem to have an aversion to a proper meal. 2 grown men eating a slice of toast and half a tin of beans for tea? No wonder they're constantly starving and snacking all day.
But don’t forget about all the calories, I think they get most of their calories from drink though

They are absolutely taking advantage of their audience, they know it, we know it.
I’d be so ashamed of myself knowing youtube was providing me with a good income, yet on top of that I’ve made to choice to set up a patreon (knowing how vulnerable some members of the adult Disney audience are) and I’ve allowed people to send their own wages (or benefits) to me to spend.

awful people
I agree, they are nothing but a pair of greedy Grifters. How much more do these 'beggars' need in Life at the expense of others (most likely less fortunate)?! Not just these two, but All the Grifters (influencers). They have no pride, or shame. I'd rather go without than be on the take constantly. Beg beg beg!!!

Reactions: 4
I agree, they are nothing but a pair of greedy Grifters. How much more do these 'beggars' need in Life at the expense of others (most likely less fortunate)?! Not just these two, but All the Grifters (influencers). They have no pride, or shame. I'd rather go without than be on the take constantly. Beg beg beg!!!
I pointed out about the greed taking from the paterons on the Facebook page which said each to their own and if she had the money she would pay

You’re not exactly getting value for money with them

Are they living on beans and toast to pay for the holidays?!
Gosh no, They scam innocent/vulnerable people for that holiday money by the looks of it.

7F2E13A8-6E02-4CBB-8D25-3C66DB6D9FA4.jpeg

And one of them mentioned a Discord group, god knows what they’re begging for in there.

they make my skin crawl, they’re so fake.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise they are getting people to send them money via PayPal as well , that’s really weird and so so greedy. I noticed they’ve shut their po.box so they don’t get presents and things sent, just money

I think with Patreon if people are daft enough to join just so they can chat to them privately and see videos early, that's up to them. But the paypal link (is that new?) is something else. Does make them look a bit grabby.

The PayPal is in the last 3 months, wasn't there when I unsubscribed during Vlogmas. For 2 that built up a company from scratch they have turned lazy af money for nothing now

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget the superchat money on their live videos now ! this really annoyed me...they are doing them more often now, so idiots can pay them for asking a question, so out of line when people watching can’t afford the trips they do. I think they get a kick out of their followers because they seem to have had no friends their own age before, which make sense if they don’t work and don’t go out of a night. Buying cups of teas during the day when only pensioners around at grocery store is a sad life for 2 men this age and health.

• Wow
I didn’t realise they are getting people to send them money via PayPal as well , that’s really weird and so greedy. I noticed they’ve shut their po.box so they don’t get presents and things sent, just money
Paypal?! bleeping hell. That’s beggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.