The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few creators who have declared earnings are getting $25000+per month so it's lucrative but I couldn't do it as personal income I'd feel far too guilty
Considering how much income they have from different sources they are some of the stingiest people I have come across. They skimp on everything they get, drives me mad how they shop daily instead and complain of being starving of Just doing a big shop !

Reactions: 2
The fruit goes off apparently. I buy enough fruit for 10 days because I do a few levels of ripeness so it's possible as millions other than me can do it too. Also the amount of prepared fruit they buy, be better off buying the bags of frozen fruit and making a smoothie each morning. They can preach what they want about disney planning but they seem unable to do a simple meal plan for a week.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Tim Trackers latest live vlog and they said they’ve turned off Superchat as it’s not the right time with all that is going on for people to Superchat with them .. They also said that every cent they got from Superchat they donated to charity and last year they donated over $20,000 .. I wonder if these two (lodge guys) money grabbers would ever do this .. I’m thinking a firm NO !!

Reactions: 3
You beat me to it. Tim and Jen come across as a really caring couple. Maybe the guys should do something similar. I know they like watching Tim Tracker

You beat me to it. Tim and Jen come across as a really caring couple. Maybe the guys should do something similar. I know they like watching Tim Tracker
We’ve met them twice and they are genuinely lovely the first time we met them we were in a snake queue at HHN they were in front of us and we asked them for a photo and had a little chat then the Q moved on and we thought that was it .. when we came out of the house they had waited for us and we had a proper chat with them .. we even did “and now it’s time to pay the price” my claim to fame lol

Reactions: 6
We’ve met them twice and they are genuinely lovely the first time we met them we were in a snake queue at HHN they were in front of us and we asked them for a photo and had a little chat then the Q moved on and we thought that was it .. when we came out of the house they had waited for us and we had a proper chat with them .. we even did “and now it’s time to pay the price” my claim to fame lol
I'm so jealous. We went to Busch Gardens last year and it was the 1st day of the Christmas celebrations, I was hoping Tim would be there, Jen was still pregnant then. I spent most of the day looking for him but it turned out that Universal Studios also had the 1st day of Christmas there and that's where Tim went. We are due to go to Orlando on the 11th May, I don't expect it to happen so I think we will rebook for either Halloween or Christmas and hopefully we'll spot them there with Jackson.

If you go at Halloween time they for sure will do MNSSHP @ Magic Kingdom with Jackson so it would just be luck of the draw to get the same night but they do spend a lot of time in the parks at Halloween time so you never know :)

I'm so jealous. We went to Busch Gardens last year and it was the 1st day of the Christmas celebrations, I was hoping Tim would be there, Jen was still pregnant then. I spent most of the day looking for him but it turned out that Universal Studios also had the 1st day of Christmas there and that's where Tim went. We are due to go to Orlando on the 11th May, I don't expect it to happen so I think we will rebook for either Halloween or Christmas and hopefully we'll spot them there with Jackson.
If you go at Halloween time they for sure will do MNSSHP @ Magic Kingdom with Jackson so it would just be luck of the draw to get the same night but they do spend a lot of time in the parks at Halloween time so you never know :)

Halloween it is. Hopefully British Airways don't up the price too much x😊😊

Lodge Guys don't do anything for nothing, did a walk for rnli (lifeboat one), and I don't think the proceeds from the monitized video were included. Same with the pre Christmas food appeal. It was on the park but they mentioned it in quite a few videos why not include an additional donation of a percentage of the earnings of Vlogmas.

Things are starting to dry up in the influencer world, they may need to take the house off the market and actually work more as the last week or so has squeezed alot of companies to the bare minimum.

Lodge Guys don't do anything for nothing, did a walk for rnli (lifeboat one), and I don't think the proceeds from the monitized video were included. Same with the pre Christmas food appeal. It was on the park but they mentioned it in quite a few videos why not include an additional donation of a percentage of the earnings of Vlogmas.

Things are starting to dry up in the influencer world, they may need to take the house off the market and actually work more as the last week or so has squeezed alot of companies to the bare minimum.
I would never be a Patreon to any YouTuber, but if I was I would be cancelling my subscription, people during this crisis need every penny as folk are losing their jobs, having hours cut, getting seriously ill and some are dying .. the respectful thing to do is close their Patreon page down they should not be accepting peoples money during this crisis, even if vulnerable people say they still want to donate to them they should say NO .. IMO they do not need other peoples money!!!

How do these 2 get off complaining about people not social distancing when they are retired and yet go out every day to grocery shop ? Don’t bother doing it for vlog content it doesn’t help - same day boring crap ! Complain about working a few hours, grocery shop, tea cake and beg for patreon money....how they can live with themselves in this environment I do not understand.

Reactions: 6
How do these 2 get off complaining about people not social distancing when they are retired and yet go out every day to grocery shop ? Don’t bother doing it for vlog content it doesn’t help - same day boring crap ! Complain about working a few hours, grocery shop, tea cake and beg for patreon money....how they can live with themselves in this environment I do not understand.
My sentiments EXACTLY about these 2 spongers. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Got to say I'm finding them hard to watch at the moment. It's becoming clear that the daily trips to to the coffee shops and supermarket are what they need to do for content and they're struggling with not being able to get out as much. Really annoyed me in yesterday's video they complained about idiots still going out to pubs and cafes etc (rightly so) but then in then in the next breath, right what are we doing today going shopping! That was last Sunday when it was clear the lockdown was coming and the message even then was stay inside as much as possible, only go out as little as you can. They don't seem to grasp the idea of doing a big shop so they only have to go once or week, still wanting to pop to the shops every day for whatever they fancy. Thought it was sneaky that they didn't film themselves at the supermarket, knowing they'd probably get hammered in the comments for going out around so many people.

No Disney, no Florida, no getting out and about at home makes for very dull content. Glad I'm not giving them Patreon money to see these videos!! Also there's clearly a lot going on behind the scenes with them renting their house out, the business etc. but they're drip feeding that. I wonder if they're shitting themselves that they've essentially given up their work for this and the channel might decline rapidly if they can't come up with non Florida content to keep it going.

Got to say I'm finding them hard to watch at the moment. It's becoming clear that the daily trips to to the coffee shops and supermarket are what they need to do for content and they're struggling with not being able to get out as much. Really annoyed me in yesterday's video they complained about idiots still going out to pubs and cafes etc (rightly so) but then in then in the next breath, right what are we doing today going shopping! That was last Sunday when it was clear the lockdown was coming and the message even then was stay inside as much as possible, only go out as little as you can. They don't seem to grasp the idea of doing a big shop so they only have to go once or week, still wanting to pop to the shops every day for whatever they fancy. Thought it was sneaky that they didn't film themselves at the supermarket, knowing they'd probably get hammered in the comments for going out around so many people.

No Disney, no Florida, no getting out and about at home makes for very dull content. Glad I'm not giving them Patreon money to see these videos!! Also there's clearly a lot going on behind the scenes with them renting their house out, the business etc. but they're drip feeding that. I wonder if they're shitting themselves that they've essentially given up their work for this and the channel might decline rapidly if they can't come up with non Florida content to keep it going.
This is what the ingham family do. Daily food shop rather than every week or few days. I’m sure these bloggers do it just to flesh out the content

So if the Lodge Guys knew it was coming that they would have to leave the Lodge how were they not more prepared!!

Reactions: 2
So which poor mother will they land themselves on or will it be fan favourite Batty B?

Ok, thought they would have sorted that out by now as in rented out as the housing market is going nowhere right now. But I can't see vlogs improving much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.