The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg are you serious? I had no idea they didnt pick Nicky up or anything, and how do we know he is a patreon? I bet he paid for their upgraded flight though!!

Reactions: 1
They mention in vlogs our friend X who is also a patreon sent us this/ will be skyping us later.

Omg are you serious? I had no idea they didnt pick Nicky up or anything, and how do we know he is a patreon? I bet he paid for their upgraded flight though!!
They picked him up occasionally but not all the time which they absolutely should have done

They do have a rant thread in Influencers. It falls off page 1 because others are more active.

I also find their constant mispronunciation of words so annoying.
Same here and pretending to know everything .. there is no shame in not knowing things .. they say they've been to Disney sooooo many times, yet the amount of stuff they didn't or don't know is amazing .. and the stuff they do know is from other vloggers I'm sure they only set up an Orlando FB page I think for information & tips so they sound good .. In one of their California vlogs Nick ran a STOP sign and he was picked up on it in the comments, NIcks reply was it's a Califonia STOP .. another person also pointed it out and he said it was a California Roll .. I checked the California STOP sign laws and STOP means STOP !!!

Reactions: 3
On their new video from today they are basically trying to get views off Tim trackers name with their new best friends Chris and Jen, at this point it's just obvious they only post what will get them the most views.

Reactions: 5
I think what made me really go off them (after a lot of questionable behaviour) was when they were in the hotel at Manchester airport and nick and Charlotte came up with the plan to get the hotel to think they had breached Nicks privacy by telling Charlotte his room number, all to make them apologise and offer a free upgrade. I think it’s wrong to make someone feel like they’ve done something wrong just for your own personal gain, all for a 1 night stay. Not a very nice way to conduct yourself. I actually don’t mind Leigh, most of the time he seems nice enough.

Reactions: 6
I think what made me really go off them (after a lot of questionable behaviour) was when they were in the hotel at Manchester airport and nick and Charlotte came up with the plan to get the hotel to think they had breached Nicks privacy by telling Charlotte his room number, all to make them apologise and offer a free upgrade. I think it’s wrong to make someone feel like they’ve done something wrong just for your own personal gain, all for a 1 night stay. Not a very nice way to conduct yourself. I actually don’t mind Leigh, most of the time he seems nice enough.
There is also a good chance this member of staff would have been sanctioned or even dismissed because of this. Technically it's in breach of data protection so can be classed as gross misconduct. I quite like the lodge guys but I thought this was a pretty crappy thing to do. To risk losing someone there job for a free upgrade? Not great...

This really disgusted me.

I’ve watched a couple of their vlogs this aft (don’t hate me, it’s wet and windy out), my god they only mention the patreon people or as they should be known friends who buy or can do things for us

Reactions: 5
Are they moderating their Instagram comments? Had a peek at the account and no option to comment as its limited to whos allowed comment.

Are they moderating their Instagram comments? Had a peek at the account and no option to comment as its limited to whos allowed comment.
It wouldn't surprise me if they do, I remember watching a video of theirs and they mentioned that they wouldn't let a person comment/suggest another youtubers video in there Florida group on Facebook all for the risk of giving that YouTuber views and taking away from there's (it's meant to be a help and advice kind of forum for Orlando not about their actual YouTube channel) its all about the money with these two and it will never change.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if they do, I remember watching a video of theirs and they mentioned that they wouldn't let a person comment/suggest another youtubers video in there Florida group on Facebook all for the risk of giving that YouTuber views and taking away from there's (it's meant to be a help and advice kind of forum for Orlando not about their actual YouTube channel) its all about the money with these two and it will never change.
I wonder if they read here as yesterday they put a post up to share the names of other vloggers 😂😂 but ONLY once a month of course

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funnily enough another Disney couple in the uk (i know they are technically not disney) just reached 30000 subs, only do holiday videos ann they have grown by 10000 in the last 6 weeks. Sometimes daily videos are not a good idea. Stick to one market for success

Just putting this out there ... The meaning of mooch verb (GET)
[ I or T ] US slang. to borrow from people or ask them to give you things without paying for them or intending to return them:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[ I or T ] US slang. to borrow from people or ask them to give you things without paying for them or intending to return them:
Right pair of moochers then

• Haha
Where I’m from in the UK mooch means something different.

ie a ‘mooch around the shops’ simply means your going to have a browse around the shops.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.