The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeingas the Rave thread has turned into a Rant one heres an official one.

Reactions: 2
They think they are celebrities now lol. The only Disney vloggers I can't stand more than these guys are Paul and Cheryl from that UK Disney Couple. Those two cannot be more condescending, witch and complain about everything and Paul in particular is so self righteous.
OMG I can't stand Paul. He's such a know it all and infuriates me with his condescending tone. I have no idea how Cheryl puts up with him 🤷‍♀️

I'm new to The Lodge Guys and currently really enjoying their vlogs. They clearly state they are adult Disney vloggers and I find their cynicism quite refreshing.

Reactions: 2
Can't wait for the California vlogs where they carry on walking around shops loudly exclaiming how expensive it is before walking out, stuffing their faces with food whilst also obsessing over calories, oh and walking round theme parks without going on many rides

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching the drinking on the monorail vlog. OMG. They’re unbearable. They could be getting pissed up anywhere, I’m not learning another new, there’s no tips or advice of any use and it’s not entertaining. I’m only watching it because of the other comments I’ve seen.

Reactions: 3
I only watched them a few times and quite liked them - have been watching their latest disney ones and I dont like Nick I think it is? He's always drunk, talking about getting drunk (don't mind that but it gets a bit boring, yes your an adult, you can drink- it's like a teen bragging about drinking), swearing and having digs at the other one who seems quite a nice guy.

When he was moaning that a restaurant charged $32 for a bottle of wine and googled it to see its $7 in Walmart and wouldn't stop moaning - thats how all bars and restaurants work??

Reactions: 1
Yeah we found them recently and thought great new vloggers to watch! And it soon turned sour for us very quickly, Leigh seems nice he doesn't get enough camera time in my opinion it's that fella of his, what a miserable old tit. I don't know if it's part of his YT personality or if he is really like that?!

There was a running joke associating Nick with Grumpy so i think its the real him. My turning point was their moans of how much of a "joke" it was that people staying on property for their entire holiday got all their fastpass selection on one day giving them the "advantage", lets hope he never finds out about club level benefits or the tantrum of why couldn't i get my fastpass will be even bigger. During his rant that vlog he was so negative all because he didn't get the plans he wanted, yet the last minute trip in March 2019 with none of that pre booking was the best trip for them.

OMG I can't stand Paul. He's such a know it all and infuriates me with his condescending tone. I have no idea how Cheryl puts up with him 🤷‍♀️

I'm new to The Lodge Guys and currently really enjoying their vlogs. They clearly state they are adult Disney vloggers and I find their cynicism quite refreshing.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand Paul! To be fair Cheryl isn't much better...

I’m finding their Disneyland Vlogs really interesting, they seem upbeat and positive and like they are genuinely having a good time. It’s making me want to go now!

Have they always pointed out that they’re not Disney vloggers, just daily vloggers who happen to be in Disney?

There’s no way they are the MOST annoying Disney vloggers have you not seen Adam Hattan?

Reactions: 8
THESE TWO!!! Never have I ever come across two vloggers I hate more than these two. Their Disney knowledge is minimal, they are cheap, they calorie/fat shame and let's be honest they only jumped on the Disney band wagon for the ££ value to them. Greedy ass buggers with their patreon. Eurgh! They're not even interesting, they talk complete rubbish and if I'm honest they really really irritate me! Stop giving out false information. You're only in it for freebies and most for the time you've no idea what you're blabbing on about.
To be fair I've not seen these guys get many freebies? Unless I've missed something. The odd gifts from viewers which most youtubers get and this latest trip must have cost a lot more than they earn from youtube (unless they are getting some of it free)
Dont they run a business or something? Fair play to them

I found these guys from thier recent trip after being reccomended after I watched an l and r dreaming video. Quite enjoying catching up on all thier older videos. Seem quite down to earth and a nice change from all the nicey nicey Disney vloggers. Absolutely love the last couple of vlogs from disneyland california. Made me want to book 😊
Fair play to them for daily vlogging wherever they go. I couldn't be arsed with that

Only freebie from a business i remember is lo dough which they raved about while they wrre sent it and funnily enough haven't seen them buy the £10 brownie mix with their own money. I found it locally, €5 for 2 wraps. Not exactly budget friendly for alot of people but apparently it was flying off the shelves at the time.

They film ahead so much that literally we were seeing footage from December 10th on December 23rd. I dont mind them needing down time but during the Christmas period theres so much happening daily shorter vlogs wouldn't be much more work. Bear in mind unless you are a patreon they dont care

I used to love these guys but since Nick has started that stupid screaming on rides I am turning it off. I think he saw Get Binky doing it and he got thousands of views and Nick thinks he'll get the same. Sorry Nick you missed the boat.
I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking this! He absolutely is trying to get the attention Del got with the screaming.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.