The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the appeal of a gay couple at Disney World?
Whats the appeal of watching anyone go on rides/ eat at disney - or anywhere? Why do hundreds of thousands of people watch Zoella eat pizza in front of a tv.... always baffles me

Reactions: 1
I only binge watched a few a few months back - what is there business they used to always talk about? Ie what does it do?
To say most their titles include disney etc they don't have THAT many subs or views
All they ever said was its a distribution company like Amazon.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed that a lot of people train service dogs at Disney. I follow a few accounts like this, as I am fascinated by the way they are trained. Some people even move nearby for a period of time in order to train their dogs.

Just had a look at numbers and they are getting good numbers considering they only have 13k subs. How travel day got 26k views baffles me as the number drops for the Disney bits.
Was the house hunting title pure clickbait?

I did notice in the latest video they made a comment about negative comments so maybe they are starting to realise not everyone loves their content

Reactions: 2
I use to like them, but how they have changed in such little time. All out for cash, saving pennies and getting freebies and discounts. They are also very rude to shop and restaurant staff with their loud "opinions". No need for it. As for Disney World, they shouldn't give advice as they clearly know nothing. The amount of contradiction and miss information these two spew out is amazing. Don't get me started on the "much loved by our lodgers" Batty Brenda. Loud, annoying, ruff and in all honesty I don't even think she likes being in the vlogs as she realises she has all the class and charisma of a fat drunk naked hooker on rollerblades

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"she has all the class and charisma of a fat drunk naked hooker on rollerblades" omg this cracked me up so much!

• Haha
I watched the vlog that went up today, the drinking round the monorail line and I was cringing for them! The noise and loud “I’m pissed off my tits” constantly being said by Nick was embarrassing. The noise and general rowdy behaviour from them all on the monorail was shameful. Not to mention when other guests on the balcony at the contemporary were watching the fireworks (kids etc), nick was loading going round hugging people “I’m pissed off my tits I’m pissed off my tits”. Totally unacceptable behaviour for Disney world. If you want to behave like a drunken (very non amusing) chav, then do it somewhere else.

I like Leigh, he comes across sensible and polite. Nick on the other hand is a disgrace. Everything is “calories” or “I’m pissed off my tits” and it’s getting very boring. I would have hated to been on that monorail or trying to watch the fireworks with my children with that rowdy chav going round being loud.

Reactions: 7
It does make me think that considering most of the time they are obsessed with prices and say they won’t pay for something I bet the patrons buy their drinks for them. I can’t see them paying Disney prices for drinks all night themselves considering how tight they are

Reactions: 4
It does make me think that considering most of the time they are obsessed with prices and say they won’t pay for something I bet the patrons buy their drinks for them. I can’t see them paying Disney prices for drinks all night themselves considering how tight they are
My thoughts exactly regarding drinking around Disney. Absolutely no way did they buy a drink because everyone would have heard about how expensive it is. Such free loaders

I use to like them, but how they have changed in such little time. All out for cash, saving pennies and getting freebies and discounts. They are also very rude to shop and restaurant staff with their loud "opinions". No need for it. As for Disney World, they shouldn't give advice as they clearly know nothing. The amount of contradiction and miss information these two spew out is amazing. Don't get me started on the "much loved by our lodgers" Batty Brenda. Loud, annoying, ruff and in all honesty I don't even think she likes being in the vlogs as she realises she has all the class and charisma of a fat drunk naked hooker on rollerblades
Brenda should come with a warning ⚠ 😖. I remember them on soaring, encouraging her to shout and cackle for the vlog. Had they been sat by a random as loud as her they‘d have been furious.
Your Batty B description is spot on and hilarious 🤣

I used to love these guys but since Nick has started that stupid screaming on rides I am turning it off. I think he saw Get Binky doing it and he got thousands of views and Nick thinks he'll get the same. Sorry Nick you missed the boat.

Reactions: 3
I used to love these guys but since Nick has started that stupid screaming on rides I am turning it off. I think he saw Get Binky doing it and he got thousands of views and Nick thinks he'll get the same. Sorry Nick you missed the boat.
I agree. Their Disney knowledge is not very good at all, they have gotten a few things wrong when talking about it on the vlogs, and no one is perfect, but at least admit it. Dont try and give it the big one when deep down you dont know what youre saying. And like I mentioned the other day, the drunk behaviour is not acceptable. Im not a party pooper, but youre in Disney World. Theres children, and families everywhere. On the drinking the monorail vlog, when Nick was shouting out "I'm pissed off my tits" and hugging everyone, there was a lady carrying her young child trying to watch the fireworks, but kept looking back at them as it was clearly loud and annoying. Not impressive guys, sorry!

Reactions: 5
Gone off them massively. They have become obnoxious and the latest ones where they meet ‘patrons’ for drinks. It’s obviously to just get people to swoon off them and buy drinks. Surely they should be a getting a round in for their patrons who pay to watch them and support them?

all influencers seem to get to the monetising stage and then turn into wankers

Reactions: 13
Gone off them massively. They have become obnoxious and the latest ones where they meet ‘patrons’ for drinks. It’s obviously to just get people to swoon off them and buy drinks. Surely they should be a getting a round in for their patrons who pay to watch them and support them?

all influencers seem to get to the monetising stage and then turn into wankers
They think they are celebrities now lol. The only Disney vloggers I can't stand more than these guys are Paul and Cheryl from that UK Disney Couple. Those two cannot be more condescending, witch and complain about everything and Paul in particular is so self righteous.

Reactions: 6
They think they are celebrities now lol. The only Disney vloggers I can't stand more than these guys are Paul and Cheryl from that UK Disney Couple. Those two cannot be more condescending, witch and complain about everything and Paul in particular is so self righteous.
Cheryl looks at him like he’s the 2nd coming of Christ

Reactions: 4
Thing is L&R Dreaming are also disney vloggers with double the sub count and are so much more humble, both work full time and are genuinely sound guys, i have met them when they hosted a free meetup for any fans. Less overall videos but you see everything from character dining to a meal at a restaurant like Dennys. But they have also done the parks outside of America so they visit Disneyland Paris and have done the Asian Parks, apart from Hong Kong i think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is L&R Dreaming are also disney vloggers with double the sub count and are so much more humble, both work full time and are genuinely sound guys, i have met them when they hosted a free meetup for any fans. Less overall videos but you see everything from character dining to a meal at a restaurant like Dennys. But they have also done the parks outside of America so they visit Disneyland Paris and have done the Asian Parks, apart from Hong Kong i think.
Couldn’t agree more. They’re so lovely. These 2 are unbearable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.