The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy The Lodge Guys until they jumped on the Disney band wagon. Had to unsub.
I originally went off them due to the constant beg to join their “Patrion family”. Never ever hear of Patrion before these two. I find they’ve changed so much and it’s all about what they can get. Oh and my other absolute hate is the non stop food shaming and the mention of calories every single time they eat! It’s infuriating 😡 either eat the bleeping food or don’t!! Grrrrrr..............Phew, been dying to get that out! Thanks Tattle xx
I watched the vlog that went up today, the drinking round the monorail line and I was cringing for them! The noise and loud “I’m pissed off my tits” constantly being said by Nick was embarrassing. The noise and general rowdy behaviour from them all on the monorail was shameful. Not to mention when other guests on the balcony at the contemporary were watching the fireworks (kids etc), nick was loading going round hugging people “I’m pissed off my tits I’m pissed off my tits”. Totally unacceptable behaviour for Disney world. If you want to behave like a drunken (very non amusing) chav, then do it somewhere else.

I like Leigh, he comes across sensible and polite. Nick on the other hand is a disgrace. Everything is “calories” or “I’m pissed off my tits” and it’s getting very boring. I would have hated to been on that monorail or trying to watch the fireworks with my children with that rowdy chav going round being loud.
Also he takes his own alcohol in his water bottle that's why he was only buying tonic water !!

We started watching these 2 before they were on the Disney bandwagon, they were a lot more down to earth then, and quite enjoyable to watch, I would love to know how much this 6 week trip has cost them, I also agree with previous comments that they tend to only interact with their Patreons, and I'm presuming the payments they receive from them go towards funding their trips, they are rude to restaurant staff, in one vlog Leigh left a bag behind in a restaurant and when they went back for it, it had gone, they asked a staff member who had no knowledge of the bag and Nick actually said she must have stolen it !! They have changed so much out for what they can get, Nick thinks he knows everything about everything, and Leigh's facial expressions are so annoyingly animated .. These 2 are definitely now only out for what they can get!!! I no longer subscribe to them !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
These two remind me of a budget version of L & R dreaming or wannabe Adam Hattans.

No idea why this should annoy you . If you are not paying anything what does it matter to you what people do
Personally, I don't need to be out of pocket myself to feel sorry for vulnerable people being scammed.
the Disney community (and youtube in general) is full of people who want to belong, people who feel like the person behind the screen is a friend.

absolute scumbags take advantage of that and screw their audience out of more cash, despite the huge amount they’re taking home from youtube/Adsense/spons.

scumbags.

But since this is a rave thread I like their....... Disney ears. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Could disagree more . The lodge guys are the best thing on YouTube & if they didn’t vlog anymore loads of fans would be devastated! Most you tubers talk about becoming a Patreon & if you don’t want to then don’t
I absolutely don’t want to and certainly won’t but thanks for pointing that out 🙄. Can’t think of one reason why I’d pay for someone else’s camera equipment for doing something they choose to do and are getting paid for 🤷🏻‍♀️ I very much doubt that people would be “devastated“ and nobody’s said that they shouldn’t vlog. I liked them very much at the start and was really rooting for them, the change in them is huge and Lee’s constant gurning and Nicks incessant moaning ( it used to be funny now he over does it) has tipped me over the edge.
Also “the best thing on you tube” ???? 😂😂 Wow, that’s something Nick would say

• Haha
No idea why this should annoy you . If you are not paying anything what does it matter to you what people do
It’s taking the piss, that’s why it matters to me. I care about people being sucked in by bullshitters and handing money over by a way of thanks.
They could do vlogs and gain money via #ads or with a tit load of viewers that they haven’t gained by some kind of pay in popularity contest.

I don’t like opportunist fuckers, taking advantage of people who just want to fit in or belong. That shouldn’t cost. And those 2 take advantage and make people pay. And on top of that their content is shite.

• Heart
If they can afford as many Orlando holidays which are 2/3/6 weeks duration at a time as they have taken in the last 18 ish months I believe they've had at least 5 in that time they shouldn't need to ask for money from anyone !!!!

Reactions: 5
If they can afford as many Orlando holidays which are 2/3/6 weeks duration at a time as they have taken in the last 18 ish months I believe they've had at least 5 in that time they shouldn't need to ask for money from anyone !!!!
I think the only way they can afford it is by getting that money from patreons.

Reactions: 3
I’ve started enjoying them a bit more this week when they’ve toured the famous houses and trekked to the Hollywood sign etc. I think it’s the Disney videos that annoy me as they are actually really dull and nothing you couldn’t find online.

Because it’s a piss take? They already make money off YouTube videos with ads. Expecting people to pay a monthly retainer is a joke. There would be uproar if someone like zoella started doing it

I absolutely don’t want to and certainly won’t but thanks for pointing that out 🙄. Can’t think of one reason why I’d pay for someone else’s camera equipment for doing something they choose to do and are getting paid for 🤷🏻‍♀️ I very much doubt that people would be “devastated“ and nobody’s said that they shouldn’t vlog. I liked them very much at the start and was really rooting for them, the change in them is huge and Lee’s constant gurning and Nicks incessant moaning ( it used to be funny now he over does it) has tipped me over the edge.
Also “the best thing on you tube” ???? 😂😂 Wow, that’s something Nick would say
I was about to say it sounded like nick posted that

I’ve started enjoying them a bit more this week when they’ve toured the famous houses and trekked to the Hollywood sign etc. I think it’s the Disney videos that annoy me as they are actually really dull and nothing you couldn’t find online.

Because it’s a piss take? They already make money off YouTube videos with ads. Expecting people to pay a monthly retainer is a joke. There would be uproar if someone like zoella started doing it

I was about to say it sounded like nick posted that
Nick or that Charlotte who idolises them.

I liked them at first, really gone off them this trip. Nick is bugging me, rude and crass. I do think Leigh is embarrassed by him a lot of the time. It never occurred to me that they didn't pay for the drinks on the "monorail crawl" but that makes sense now you say as they would never pay those prices.

Also find that guy weird whos british with the American wife/girlfriend, he seems to be a bit obsessed with them. Felt sorry for Nicky when he was with them, he didn't seem to get to do the things he wanted as Nick refuses to queue.

Started watching them about a year ago liked them initially but the last few months I've noticed that I've started to dislike them more and more.

I just don't understand how they can have that many paywalls on Patreon, one that is $250 when they have two houses (I know they are selling one but still) and a business, they shouldn't be asking for gifts let alone money of people. The ridiculous things they get sent to their PO Box astound me.

I also think that they use a lot of people who can get them extra things such as Chris and Jen all so they can use their home in future trips even calling it a Flodge (Florida lodge). They will only meet up with Patreons who pay them for the privilege etc. They don't even no that much about Disney either. Really did like them at first but completely gone off them now!

Chris (and jen) are fools. I suspect chris is in the closet and is secretly gay, he pays WAY too much attention to these two. I also suspect they are big contributors to their patron family thing. Imagine being that sad that you have to give people money to be your 'friends'

Reactions: 11
I imagine they will provide an address for patreon only gifts, can't imagine Nick wanting to give up his free gin supply, i foolishly sent them something last year, suspect as i didn't partake in their patreon income generation it ended up in the bin.

I'd be embarrassed to hang out with the poeple who are paying me money, knowing their money is paying for the trips, drinks food etc !! But that's just me!

Reactions: 2
I'd be embarrassed to hang out with the poeple who are paying me money, knowing their money is paying for the trips, drinks food etc !! But that's just me!
my thoughts exactly I feel so sorry that these people are pretty much being taken advantage of all except that Charlotte it creeps me out how much she's obsessed with them :/ it's almost like the Patreons compete to be their best friends

Reactions: 6
They are absolutely taking advantage of their audience, they know it, we know it.
I’d be so ashamed of myself knowing youtube was providing me with a good income, yet on top of that I’ve made to choice to set up a patreon (knowing how vulnerable some members of the adult Disney audience are) and I’ve allowed people to send their own wages (or benefits) to me to spend.

awful people

Chris (and jen) are fools. I suspect chris is in the closet and is secretly gay, he pays WAY too much attention to these two. I also suspect they are big contributors to their patron family thing. Imagine being that sad that you have to give people money to be your 'friends'
This 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Felt sorry for Nicky when he was with them, he didn't seem to get to do the things he wanted as Nick refuses to queue.
I felt for him too. I could not believe that on several occasions the words “we are just waiting for his Uber to drop him off “ 😳 WHAT? They have a car 🤷🏻‍♀️. What “friend” doesn’t collect their “friend” from the hotel which they constantly banged on about how close it is to Disney? I know Florida very well and it is too close for you to not collect your mate from! So selfish. I’m glad Nicky took some time away from them. Probably so he could actually enjoy himself.

I felt for him too. I could not believe that on several occasions the words “we are just waiting for his Uber to drop him off “ 😳 WHAT? They have a car 🤷🏻‍♀️. What “friend” doesn’t collect their “friend” from the hotel which they constantly banged on about how close it is to Disney? I know Florida very well and it is too close for you to not collect your mate from! So selfish. I’m glad Nicky took some time away from them. Probably so he could actually enjoy himself.
I thought the exact same and it’s even worse if he’s one of their Patreons .. they should have picked him up and dropped him off every time they were spending time together and they should definitely have taken him to the airport ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.