The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone explain to me what the process of making a thumbnail is? and why does it take Leigh half the day to make one?
I thought it was just a picture or a still from the video with some text added.

Reactions: 2
A Disney blogger who I think is great is aclaireytale. She has purposely not put out anything on social media/ YouTube to support today’s message. She has however prompted people to think about what they can do after the black screen postings and not let it be just a think people do “because everyone else is doing it”
Just a note on Claire, she is the most humblest blogger I have seen, very experienced, knowledgable, takes nothing for granted and takes everything with gratitude. No Patreon, P.O. Box etc. This is who I want to be giving my money to
I agree she is so lovely, I believe she and her family have been going to Orlando since she was a little girl, her parents have a villa out there, but she doesn't brag about that .. I enjoy her videos

Reactions: 6
Have any one thought that the reason TLGs say when they do Disney vloggs they keep saying " we not Disney vloggers" it because they tryed getting sponsor for they're vloggs but was turned down I bet it's pissed them to hear that Adam Hotton and L+R dreaming have got sponsors lol.

Also notice on Sunday when they were finishing up they're live Leah said now you can turn to the other lives that are on now.

Reactions: 1
Does he play off the witch attitude as funny, it gets grating fast. I dip in and out of most YouTubers, I don't loyally watch any for a long time.

Reactions: 5
Oh I think they are insanely jealous of L&RDreaming. They probably thought that they could be the “edgy” version of them except they aren’t even Disney fans and they are extremely phony and unlikeable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I think they are insanely jealous of L&RDreaming. They probably thought that they could be the “edgy” version of them except they aren’t even Disney fans and they are extremely phony and unlikeable.
I agree 100% but I think a lot of vloggers jump on the Disney bandwagon for likes and subscribers.

Reactions: 7

If “ Edgy” is eating copious amounts of free curry and spraying shopping bags and laying it into piles on the kitchen floor... and there insane quest to find somewhere to walk where no members of the British public exist they may have a way to go to get that edge...😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who on earth is going to wear a t-shirt with "titty sweat" written on it?!

Reactions: 1
That new merch is a complete knock off using Mr David & Mr Ian’s saying! They can’t think of anything themselves and are trying to gain financially off this... greedy morons!

Has anyone noticed that they don’t stay in touch with friends from old vlogs (eg. Tattoo Tom etc). Well I suppose they only like interacting with people who pay them... unbelievable, why would anyone want to be ‘friends’ with these? They deleted that comment from the patreon that left to do something for himself! Wonder what Nick would be like if Chris was wanting to leave Patreon!! People must be disposable to them!

Reactions: 5
Can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm definitely not a Karen.
But I find this whole titty business vulgar. And extremely crass towards women that this is a real issue for.
They are breasts, boobs, chest or mammories if you like. Titties just ridicules women and objectifies them. And from two men that prefer the penis it's so our of context.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the recommendation of Mr David and Mr Ian's vlogs, great videos, and can tell they love Disney, especially David. Really enjoyed them!

Reactions: 8
Can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm definitely not a Karen.
But I find this whole titty business vulgar. And extremely crass towards women that this is a real issue for.
They are breasts, boobs, chest or mammories if you like. Titties just ridicules women and objectifies them. And from two men that prefer the penis it's so our of context.
I felt the same when they kept saying ‘Fage’ as ‘vag’.

A 4 year old would know how to pronounce ‘Fage’ so why can’t two grown men in their 40s?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.