The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since it was two black women started the stonewall riots which led to Lgbt rights, cue them posting about it.........

Reactions: 4
They don’t care about anything outside of their bubble! I bet their next post on Instagram will be something Florida related no less... pair of self-centred morons

Reactions: 7
They don’t care about anything outside of their bubble! I bet their next post on Instagram will be something Florida related no less... pair of self-centred morons
Well, they have done the black screen post for black out Tuesday on Instagram. Kind of beats the objective when you’ve already been uploading on Instagram beforehand and releasing a YouTube video afterwards. Think they need to read up on the purpose before jumping on a bandwagon.

Reactions: 7
Well, they have done the black screen post for black out Tuesday on Instagram. Kind of beats the objective when you’ve already been uploading on Instagram beforehand and releasing a YouTube video afterwards. Think they need to read up on the purpose before jumping on a bandwagon.
Just had a looked and noticed they uploaded it only 3 hours ago! Seems a little coincidental it gets mentioned on here and not long after a post goes up... they must be on here a lot checking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it always on their vlogs when they’re on about things happening in the past do they say everything is 10 years ago - ‘we went to Yosemite National Park 10 years ago’ etc. They must be living a life where they think they’re still trying to convince themselves they’re still young... reality check - you’re not! And that mug Leigh uses for his lonnnnng ago 40 year birthday is not convincing!

Also when they were out and about Nick is always like ‘this reminds me of Venice Beach’ or other places they’ve supposedly been to. Nick, you’re only saying that as it has sand and sea... it’s just called a beach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they’ve been so busy doing thumbnails and washing the dishes they just haven’t had the time to educate themselves 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never understood why they filmed practically 2 weeks in advance, I don't mind vlogs filmed a few days ahead but why more than a week.
Stopped watching in December so this may have changed since then. It was a factor that drove me away as it was confusing to watch their timeline

Reactions: 3
Never understood why they filmed practically 2 weeks in advance, I don't mind vlogs filmed a few days ahead but why more than a week.
The only reason I’m guessing is to give people a reason to pay for the higher tier of patreon for early access - they’d be nothing unique to justify people paying higher than the standard tiers then!

They make out they do it to get a day off sometimes, but it would make more sense to film some random videos to keep in buffer and still give almost up to date footage. It’s not like the editing is too much for them, as Leigh is always making out he’s been editing and spending 2 hours on a thumbnail most days!

Reactions: 1
😂 someone had commented on their Black lives matter post suggesting they remove their previous Disney drink post - the comment has only gone and been deleted!! What do these two think this is, North Korea?!

• Haha
I thinks it admirable that lots of Vloggers are getting the blackout Tuesday message out there.
However, you don’t dilute that message with self promotion or merchandising. Both the Lodge Guys and L&R Dreaming look like they’re paying lip service to it. Here’s a black screen and here’s where you can buy merchandise oh and here is where people are commenting and liking our instragran posts. Then you have ones like Jade and Brogan going over the top trying to educate people from their place of extreme white privilege. Make the post but never in any of these vlogs have I seen any of these people venture out is the wealthy bubble of Disney or related tourists traps and see how real it is when you get out and about and talk to everyday people. I go to Disney for sure, but I also travel through Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana etc. They have beautiful scenery and people that actually need the tourist dollars. The second they hear your accent they fall over themselves to welcome you.

• Heart
I thinks it admirable that lots of Vloggers are getting the blackout Tuesday message out there.
However, you don’t dilute that message with self promotion or merchandising. Both the Lodge Guys and L&R Dreaming look like they’re paying lip service to it. Here’s a black screen and here’s where you can buy merchandise oh and here is where people are commenting and liking our instragran posts. Then you have ones like Jade and Brogan going over the top trying to educate people from their place of extreme white privilege. Make the post but never in any of these vlogs have I seen any of these people venture out is the wealthy bubble of Disney or related tourists traps and see how real it is when you get out and about and talk to everyday people. I go to Disney for sure, but I also travel through Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana etc. They have beautiful scenery and people that actually need the tourist dollars. The second they hear your accent they fall over themselves to welcome you.
A Disney blogger who I think is great is aclaireytale. She has purposely not put out anything on social media/ YouTube to support today’s message. She has however prompted people to think about what they can do after the black screen postings and not let it be just a think people do “because everyone else is doing it”
Just a note on Claire, she is the most humblest blogger I have seen, very experienced, knowledgable, takes nothing for granted and takes everything with gratitude. No Patreon, P.O. Box etc. This is who I want to be giving my money to

Reactions: 8
A Disney blogger who I think is great is aclaireytale. She has purposely not put out anything on social media/ YouTube to support today’s message. She has however prompted people to think about what they can do after the black screen postings and not let it be just a think people do “because everyone else is doing it”
Just a note on Claire, she is the most humblest blogger I have seen, very experienced, knowledgable, takes nothing for granted and takes everything with gratitude. No Patreon, P.O. Box etc. This is who I want to be giving my money to
Thanks I’ll check her out. I’m always looking for new ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.