The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched again, was a lot fatter in my head. Must be all that gurning and simpering he does

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed that Nick mentioned Driving Miss Daisy in tonight’s vlog. Funny never heard him mention it before but Mr David & Mr Ian mention it quite a lot when they’re at Disney. Being unoriginal as always, bet they think they’re being really clever thinking no one will notice. They must be as stupid as they look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We tried one of those Tuk-ins .. we thought they were pretty rank!! Spoiler alert if you don't like onions avoid them they're rammed with them !!

Are you
Noticed that Nick mentioned Driving Miss Daisy in tonight’s vlog. Funny never heard him mention it before but Mr David & Mr Ian mention it quite a lot when they’re at Disney. Being unoriginal as always, bet they think they’re being really clever thinking no one will notice. They must be as stupid as they look.
Are you kidding? They are blatantly ripping them off now. Someone should pm Ian and David about this.

Reactions: 3
Are you

Are you kidding? They are blatantly ripping them off now. Someone should pm Ian and David about this.
Ian and David are so lovely though they probably wouldn’t mind. Or if they did mind they wouldn’t publicly show it.

Reactions: 5
Someone suggested earlier in this thread that the next Lodge Guys thread be called, The Poor mans Mr Ian and Mr David or something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ian and David are so lovely though they probably wouldn’t mind. Or if they did mind they wouldn’t publicly show it.
My thoughts exactly. Not just because they’re lovely but they definitely don’t seem the kind to get involved with any sort of childish drama.

My daughter had them on this evening and I watched them for the first time in about a month. Nice to see the two girls. Leigh clearly dotes on them and they’re super cute. I thought that meatball recipe looked good. Tuk ins don’t appeal to me in the slightest.

That bite on Nicks arm looked huge!!!

Reactions: 1
My daughter had them on this evening and I watched them for the first time in about a month. Nice to see the two girls. Leigh clearly dotes on them and they’re super cute. I thought that meatball recipe looked good. Tuk ins don’t appeal to me in the slightest.

That bite on Nicks arm looked huge!!!
It did it looked like a horsefly bite to me I’m allergic to those and that’s how they look when they swell up !! Not pleasant at all

Yes, if that’s a horsefly bite Nick will really feel it, because horseflies are absolutely minging 🤢

I stopped watching these around the time of when they took batty brenda? (Forgive me if ive got her name wrong, its been a while since ive watched them) to america.

I couldnt stand any more of Leigh staring at himself in the camera and pouting. He loves having the camera shoved Infront of his massive bonce, must think hes really attractive! I have to admit, on vlogs i much prefer Nick out of the two.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they doing another live tonight at 6 pm just seen on Facebook
SO NOT BOTHERED WITH THE TROLLS THOUGH....

poor lads will have to log out of their tattle accounts for an hour 😐

see you on the other side guys 🤪

• Haha
SO NOT BOTHERED WITH THE TROLLS THOUGH....

poor lads will have to log out of their tattle accounts for an hour 😐

see you on the other side guys 🤪
Are they on here? Wow how pathetic. Imagine living your whole boring life in front of a camera. Leigh, if you're reading this, you give me the creeps

• Haha
Surprised the live is not sponsored by Tuk-ins...

Product placement around the front room in tupperware tubs. And around the edge of Leigh’s Lips a hint of tikka sauce as he pouts in a seductive manner...

And Nick provocatively posing provocatively on the garden furniture reavealing his “onion Bajhis “ through his ill fitting shorts...

Oh I forgot the 10% off voucher for Tuk-ins tic a taping across the bottom of the screen...

• Haha
Well watched the live and notice the stalker Charlie (watch old vloggs you see why I call her ) no longer going on holiday with them in January But never said why.

I'm so glad I stopped paying £5.00 a month on patron I can't see why people would pay £20.00 just to see the vloggs early as they been tit last 6 weeks
just to be part on discord where you wasn't allowed your views
I will say I did enjoy the vloggs where nick was doing the the vloggs and the other one was "sick" in bed

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.