The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for “Lodge Guys” Merchandise

If it’s the same quality as the nieces presents it
will be a treat of a lifetime!

Maybe a locket of Leigh’s extravagant Body Hair in a locket with “I drunk the world” engraved on the front!

I just looked at YouTube and L&R’s live is tagged as an Ad and it says they announced something exciting. Did anyone watch?

As for L&R showing that they love each other, I don’t know. They seem more like best friends instead of being a married couple. They never show affection or even touch each other on camera. Maybe it’s because they are afraid to show affection in public due to being gay?
Are they gay...?😉

I had my suspicions from the amount of camp cups
they have in the kitchen cupboard..😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes I know L&R are married, I just find it odd they don’t ever show affection in their videos. It comes across as quite cold.

I get people don't want to work for someone else and make money and enjoy life but just be honest and be yourself and not play up to the camera

Yes I know L&R are married, I just find it odd they don’t ever show affection ever in their videos. It comes across as quite cold.
I get people don't want to work for someone else and make money and enjoy life but just be honest and be yourself and not play up to the camera
Nah anyone who makes a living by leaching off of Patreon fans disgust me and need to get a real job IMO.

Just notice they both doing a live on YouTube tonight I know which one I be watch it's not the one with " Titty Sweat"
Because also notice they don't say hello to all only to a selected few of patrons
Have you anymore gossip for all of us before you leave the dark side

Maybe a locket of Leigh’s extravagant Body Hair in a locket with “I drunk the world” engraved on the front!

Are they gay...?😉

I had my suspicions from the amount of camp cups
they have in the kitchen cupboard..😂
They do have merchandise

• Wow

Maybe a locket of Leigh’s extravagant Body Hair in a locket with “I drunk the world” engraved on it
They do and the Patreons lap it up. But then it’s their money and their choice

• Haha
I can't say I had noticed before but it seems like on their IG stories they are regramming posts they've been tagged in from their followers.
Probably because of the love that's been given to the other couples we've been talking about.

Reactions: 2
If you’ve watched tonight’s ‘reaction’ video from Florida Jan 2019, Nick gets very perky about 29 mins in, when he says that it was the first time Chris watched their vlogs - Leigh didn’t look best impressed.

I bet they won’t do any assumptions videos though! I’d find it hilarious and they wouldn’t be able to take anything negative! What are the odds Nick would get defensive and act like he doesn’t care about the negative comments and Leigh will act like a peace maker... place your bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you’ve watched tonight’s ‘reaction’ video from Florida Jan 2019, Nick gets very perky about 29 mins in, when he says that it was the first time Chris watched their vlogs - Leigh didn’t look best impressed.

I bet they won’t do any assumptions videos though! I’d find it hilarious and they wouldn’t be able to take anything negative! What are the odds Nick would get defensive and act like he doesn’t care about the negative comments and Leigh will act like a peace maker... place your bets!
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I also noted the spat in what I think was a chinese restaurant, Leigh & Nick were sitting at opposite ends of the table, the commentary said they'd had a fight, it got a bit techy for a minute or two and quite nasty, not really seen that side of them before....!!! :oops:

On a side note, anyone following Chris's insta? (I know, I know, but I'm on lockdown, nothing else to do, don't judge....🤪) There is never any mention of Jen, don't know what she does as a job, or him for that matter, but he seems to be swanning around Orlando taking pictures.....🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Can I get the link to this Chris person’s IG or a hint please
It’s chrislostinflorida. I believe he works for Amazon. No idea what Jen does.
Thanks! I remember him now! Didn’t they tag along while he was house hunting and then they got “pissed off their tits” at that Indiana Jones bar? Nick did seem in love with him and was flirty with him about his hair style.

Anyone see the link on their insta stories today where it said swipe up to subscribe to our YouTube channel and put FREE on it. It’s free to subscribe to subscribe to any YouTube channel

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.