The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they can arrange another Patreon Karaoke night where Nick can pretend he can actually sing!!

This will be followed by the consumption of 4 ton
of cheese and crackers..and that fookin god awful
Marmite and peanut butter spread!

I think Stomach Ulcers Leigh maybe your issue from the diet...

Look out for a “ We have Gout “ Vlog thumbnail
soon.👍😉
the Disney vlogger lives have become my lockdown obsession.
I’m hoping this pair do another, it was so bad it was entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the Disney vlogger lives have become my lockdown obsession.
I’m hoping this pair do another, it was so bad it was entertaining.
Yeah , I haven’t the strength for a full “ Disney in detail “ live yet.

I tried a “ That Disney” Couple live vlog , but I have an issue with them.. well him..😴

Don’t start me on “ Bink Bink”...

Back on topic , yes I will deffo try there next live..and watch Nick spit feathers...👌

Reactions: 8
Yeah , I haven’t the strength for a full “ Disney in detail “ live yet.

I tried a “ That Disney” Couple live vlog , but I have an issue with them.. well him..😴

Don’t start me on “ Bink Bink”...

Back on topic , yes I will deffo try there next live..and watch Nick spit feathers...👌
Get Binky Cringggge -'Bink Bink' - he makes my skin crawl with that crap

The top of Nicks head will blow off if he gets anymore 'not bothered' by this forum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr David & Mr Ian are incredible! Their content and editing is hilarious and you can really tell that they actually put a lot of effort and care in to their content. Unlike The ‘Titty Sweat’ Guys (pun intended) that make out they’ve spent 2 hours doing a thumbnail and it looks no different to any other previous ones, bar the text and a photo!

Reactions: 9
Yikes that the “friend” was a Patreon fan. I can’t imagine letting someone you barely know tag along with you on vacation because they paid you. Are these Patreon people’s lives so empty that they have to buy fake friends? And of course those two twunts refer to them as employees they don’t have to pay. Disgusting!

Reactions: 3
Yikes that the “friend” was a Patreon fan. I can’t imagine letting someone you barely know tag along with you on vacation because they paid you. Are these Patreon people’s lives so empty that they have to buy fake friends? And of course those two twunts refer to them as employees they don’t have to pay. Disgusting!
IMO I think it’s the Lodge Guys who are faking friendships with people to get free or cheap stuff from them such as free stays with people who live out there or renting DVC points from DVC members to get cheap rooms in Disney hotels etc etc !!

Reactions: 6
Mr David & Mr Ian are incredible! Their content and editing is hilarious and you can really tell that they actually put a lot of effort and care in to their content. Unlike The ‘Titty Sweat’ Guys (pun intended) that make out they’ve spent 2 hours doing a thumbnail and it looks no different to any other previous ones, bar the text and a photo!

Just notice they both doing a live on YouTube tonight I know which one I be watch it's not the one with " Titty Sweat"
Because also notice they don't say hello to all only to a selected few of patrons

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! The huge difference between the two are Mr David & Mr Ian are naturally funny, very quick witted and extremely kind and caring. Ive seen them gift other YouTuber’s that I follow and they’re so thoughtful. And they seem to love each other’s company.
I would go into all I find wrong with the Caravan Guys but there’s SO much that I’ll take to another thread!! ......But here’s something to add to their annoying repetitive vocab....”RIGHT”......is one that is said eleventy billion times........oh and Diet and constant food shaming is why I unsubbed and hate watch now and again 🙃

Reactions: 7
IMO I think it’s the Lodge Guys who are faking friendships with people to get free or cheap stuff from them such as free stays with people who live out there or renting DVC points from DVC members to get cheap rooms in Disney hotels etc etc !!
That’s what I meant, the twunt guys are pretending to be their friends for money. It’s sad the Patreon fans are so lonely and desperate to allow it.

These two take the piss l and r dreaming have a live tonight and it was on my subscriptions they put the live announcement on about midday then lodge guys suddenly put a live on at the same time funny thing talking about the same thing when can these two become original or are the trying to copy everyone else just so they can get an ad

Reactions: 3
I lost respect for L&R when they started accepting money on their lives during the pandemic. I always thought they would be above accepting money from fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I lost respect for L&R when they started accepting money on their lives during the pandemic. I always thought they would be above accepting money from fans.
like Sophie and Dave.

The majority of these disney vloggers are trash.
Bitchy, untrustworthy money grabbing idiots who use vulnerable people as a cash point.

makes me sick

Reactions: 8
I lost a bit of respect them as well but at least they actually like each other and you can see they love each other unlike chipmunk and skunk

I just looked at YouTube and L&R’s live is tagged as an Ad and it says they announced something exciting. Did anyone watch?

As for L&R showing that they love each other, I don’t know. They seem more like best friends instead of being a married couple. They never show affection or even touch each other on camera. Maybe it’s because they are afraid to show affection in public due to being gay?

Yeah I agree they look like best friends but me and my partner don't show affection around family and friends we just keep it private but I didn't watch l and r dreaming I might watch it later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.