The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just started watching Mr David and Mr Ian too (thanks to this thread) they are in another league aren't they?, genuine, knowledgeable and very likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have just started watching Mr David and Mr Ian too (thanks to this thread) they are in another league aren't they?, genuine, knowledgeable and very likeable.
I feel like Ian is the funny/sarcastic bitchy that Nick so desperately tries to be and fails at.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh god I stopped watching their Disney vlogs soon after that garden grill incident. They acted like it was great until they got to the condo and then Nick went on a delusional rant. I feel like Leigh looked embarrassed in that video.

The final one I watched was when they kept riding that stupid sky swing with their patreon losers. You could tell that place paid them to visit and film there.
I had to stop watching their Disney vlogs after

‘Pissed off us tits’
‘pissed off us tits’
‘Pissed off us tits’
‘Pissed off us tits’

outting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I should also ask who was the obese mute guy that followed them along in their trip? They didn’t even treat him like he was their friend.

Reactions: 1
I should also ask who was the obese mute guy that followed them along in their trip? They didn’t even treat him like he was their friend.
I remember him... poor bastard got ignored a lot.

He could be Nicks personal valet..

Reactions: 1
Just subscribed to Mr David and Mr Ian, thanks for the reccommendation

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We’re immersed in Mr David and Me Ian’s vlogs Atm. Can’t believe I’m only finding them now. You have to really listen to Ian’s throwaway gags, they’re very clever and funny.

Reactions: 7
I love when he comments on people like the old guy just scratching his nuts walking in front of them.

• Haha
I remember him... poor bastard got ignored a lot.

He could be Nicks personal valet..
That was Nicky their "friend" (Patreon) apparently, apart from paying for the "privilege" he does an awful lot for them behind the scenes, moderating groups etc and from what they said in a recent vlog they don't pay him a penny .. it's like us paying our employers to work for them !!!

I know they say they bicker and that's their relationship, but I am going to assume (rightly or wrongly) that since they started vlogging I'm sure it's moved up another level and this is ONLY my opinion .. all the "I'm speaking .. can I speak now" .. speaking over each other .. they are both wanting to be top dog ... and is it just me .. and I know this is really petty but when they're driving in Orlando, they even get mad when the sat nav speaks over them .. which annoys me probably more than it should lol .. they know they programmed it and they know how a sat nav works .. it speaks when directing you!!!!

Last edited:
Nick has a new word "titi sweats"

Pinched from another couple of Disney vloggers I've recently discovered, who have always used it from what I can gather.

And they are nicer....... I do like Leigh though.
I was furious when I heard him saying that! I love Mr Ian and Mr David.....Now these two love Disney and are bloody funny too. It’s a shame Mr Angry flappyeyebags can’t find anything original to make himself funny.

Reactions: 4
Mr Angry flappy eye bags:LOL::ROFLMAO:

That was Nicky their "friend" (Patreon) apparently, apart from paying for the "privilege" he does an awful lot for them behind the scenes, moderating groups etc and from what they said in a recent vlog they don't pay him a penny .. it's like us paying our employers to work for them !!!

I know they say they bicker and that's their relationship, but I am going to assume (rightly or wrongly) that since they started vlogging I'm sure it's moved up another level and this is ONLY my opinion .. all the "I'm speaking .. can I speak now" .. speaking over each other .. they are both wanting to be top dog ... and is it just me .. and I know this is really petty but when they're driving in Orlando, they even get mad when the sat nav speaks over them .. which annoys me probably more than it should lol .. they know they programmed it and they know how a sat nav works .. it speaks when directing you!!!!
They are both incredibly vain and egotistical. I find both of them very shallow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The “I’m speaking “, “ Can I speak now?” thing is the reason I stopped watching. Petty I know, but it was like nails on a chalkboard to me. It was so unnecessary and I’ve never heard it from any other vlogger. I get really awkward when I’m with a couple who bicker with a bit of an undertone tone to it, and this just made me feel awkward.

God the poor bastards reading their thread seeing it’s turned into a rave (even though they have a rave thread on here 😂) for Mr Ian and Mr David

they will be fuming 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God the poor bastards reading their thread seeing it’s turned into a rave (even though they have a rave thread on here 😂) for Mr Ian and Mr David

they will be fuming 🤣😂
Leigh will be bed ridden again with the stress and
Nick will be ordering extra gin on Amazon Now...

Wait til he finds out “ Hello Fresh” have sent chicken thighs again ! That will send him over
the edge...

Thats a 20 minute vlog on its own!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leigh will be bed ridden again with the stress and
Nick will be ordering extra gin on Amazon Now...

Wait til he finds out “ Hello Fresh” have sent chicken thighs again ! That will send him over
the edge...

Thats a 20 minute vlog on its own!
THEY AREN’T BOTHERED HUN!! 😑
totally not bothered by the - and I quote “keyboard heroes” 😂😂

if we get to a thread #2 can we call them The Lodge Guys - the discount version of Mr Ian and Mr Dave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
THEY AREN’T BOTHERED HUN!! 😑
totally not bothered by the “keyboard hero’s” 😂😂

I’m sure they can arrange another Patreon Karaoke night where Nick can pretend he can actually sing!!

This will be followed by the consumption of 4 ton
of cheese and crackers..and that fookin god awful
Marmite and peanut butter spread!

I think Stomach Ulcers Leigh maybe your issue from the diet...

Look out for a “ We have Gout “ Vlog thumbnail
soon.👍😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.