The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and watched the vlog, they mentioned several times that they knew it was coming yet had nothing in place. I think they went checking new carpet a few weeks ago, so surely they could’ve sorted out getting things back then

Why didn’t they bring at least part of the sofa so they would have something to sit on

Reactions: 1
They were acting so stressed and hard done by in tonight’s vlog about moving home, what a first world problem jeez. At least you have another home to go to!

Reactions: 6
How do these 2 get off complaining about people not social distancing when they are retired and yet go out every day to grocery shop ? Don’t bother doing it for vlog content it doesn’t help - same day boring crap ! Complain about working a few hours, grocery shop, tea cake and beg for patreon money....how they can live with themselves in this environment I do not understand.
Exactly complaining about social distancing yet had their workers still going to work to pack unnecessary items, as long as they were ok and still getting the money in. And on top of each other. Selfish gets that’s what they are. Made staff redundant but yet still went to Florida for 5weeks . Anyway they have no business now as it’s closed down so they best get looking for proper jobs.

Reactions: 2
Exactly complaining about social distancing yet had their workers still going to work to pack unnecessary items, as long as they were ok and still getting the money in. And on top of each other. Selfish gets that’s what they are. Made staff redundant but yet still went to Florida for 5weeks . Anyway they have no business now as it’s closed down so they best get looking for proper jobs.
How do you know their business has closed down? I was wondering about their business as I don't think they've mentioned their staff yet, they seem at the minute all about .. us, us, us, I know they're behind with vlogs so hopefully they'll mention them and do the right thing

How do you know their business has closed down? I was wondering about their business as I don't think they've mentioned their staff yet, they seem at the minute all about .. us, us, us, I know they're behind with vlogs so hopefully they'll mention them and do the right thing
. Because I Know someone who worked for them

• Wow
Is the business closed for good or just for coronavirus lockdown?

Wow, so if social media hustling fails they have to litterally start from scratch or get a job working for someone else.

I can't believe that they are still accepting 1) Patreons and taking their money when people are being furloughed, having wages cut etc & 2) People are still giving them money, some people must have more money than sense !!

They could easily buy a new washing machine etc and then when this is over donate the ones in storage to charity? Unless they are hoping AO sends them something for free

These ‘now living in a house’ guys are the most irritating and frustrating people I’ve ever come across on YouTube.

They say they’re being good to the environment and reusing items but literally every shop they have plastic bags and don’t use their reusable bags, they buy pre cut fruit and veg in plastic! Why do they preach like they’re being kind to the environment when clearly they’re not! They’re also the most disorganised people, like who needs to go shopping as much as they do, they forget the most stupid things

Leigh has said on that their channel is ‘an escape to the C word and a place to not think about it’ but they literally mention it and go in to detail about it every time!!! Then they say well we record in advance because that’s how it works for us, but that’s stupid, they only record in advance to actually give these so called ‘patreons’ a reason to become one, without the option for ‘exclusive access’ they would have nothing different to offer anyone from paying $5-$20!

Why did anyone send anything to them as well, they were so ungrateful and they are so illiterate - can’t pronounce people’s names and take the mick sometimes out of people, and how they say sriracha is hilarious! When people sent them things you would see it in the next vlog or so and then after they would just disappear and wouldn’t mention them again! Such ungrateful people and when they do find something that someone sent, they don’t even remember who it’s from!

Nick cannot take criticism. They both get so defensive and it amazes me how passive they both are on vlogs, like someone would say something they don’t like and then come next vlog they act all cocky thinking they know best!

The next few months of vlogs will be interesting on what content they’re going to put in, they haven’t got their go-to of Disney to mention because it isn’t happening!

Reactions: 9
These ‘now living in a house’ guys are the most irritating and frustrating people I’ve ever come across on YouTube.

They say they’re being good to the environment and reusing items but literally every shop they have plastic bags and don’t use their reusable bags, they buy pre cut fruit and veg in plastic! Why do they preach like they’re being kind to the environment when clearly they’re not! They’re also the most disorganised people, like who needs to go shopping as much as they do, they forget the most stupid things

Leigh has said on that their channel is ‘an escape to the C word and a place to not think about it’ but they literally mention it and go in to detail about it every time!!! Then they say well we record in advance because that’s how it works for us, but that’s stupid, they only record in advance to actually give these so called ‘patreons’ a reason to become one, without the option for ‘exclusive access’ they would have nothing different to offer anyone from paying $5-$20!

Why did anyone send anything to them as well, they were so ungrateful and they are so illiterate - can’t pronounce people’s names and take the mick sometimes out of people, and how they say sriracha is hilarious! When people sent them things you would see it in the next vlog or so and then after they would just disappear and wouldn’t mention them again! Such ungrateful people and when they do find something that someone sent, they don’t even remember who it’s from!

Nick cannot take criticism. They both get so defensive and it amazes me how passive they both are on vlogs, like someone would say something they don’t like and then come next vlog they act all cocky thinking they know best!

The next few months of vlogs will be interesting on what content they’re going to put in, they haven’t got their go-to of Disney to mention because it isn’t happening!
Totally agree, they're "anxious" about going out, however they don't do a BIG shop and go out almost everyday, we have managed to get supplies from Morrisons and Costco, the veg we bought we blanched and froze same as the meat, chicken etc we have enough longlife milk, toilet roll and essentials to last a couple of weeks my daughter and I have both been furloughed so we have no intentions of leaving the house now until supplies run low or run out

There’s no difference between paying them $40 and $100 a month !! I thought they were great business men ?? You don’t get the amazon voucher until after 3 months of paying them

There’s no difference between paying them $40 and $100 a month !! I thought they were great business men ?? You don’t get the amazon voucher until after 3 months of paying them
Ha just looked.

so $40 a month gets you a $40 gift card. So let’s pretend that’s cash. You pay $80 for three months.

$100 a month gets you $100 gift card so again let’s pretend that’s cash so you pay $200 for three months.

Both tiers are the same and you are paying an extra $120 in the first three months?

I know a gift card isn’t the same as cash. But just makes no sense and the lists of what you get look the same

When we reach our goal we can start daily vlogging. Sorry what?? I’ve seen people daily vlog on an iPhone. Sponging pricks
——-
76% complete

When we reach our goal, we will be able to: -

• Start daily vlogging
  • Do at least one Q&A video once a month
  • Look at new ventures for the channel
  • Purchase new editing equipment
  • Upgrade our photography equipment

Reactions: 3
And don't forget when they do live shows I believe they use Superchat .. just another way to get people to pay them !!

Only 1 thing to say who microwaves bacon cannot believe what I have just seen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.