The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat random combinations and that's a no from me, grated cheese or cubed cheese yes, cream cheese no

Reactions: 1
I've not watched any of their vlogs recently but why can't they stay in 'the lodge' during this?

I eat random combinations and that's a no from me, grated cheese or cubed cheese yes, cream cheese no
Yeah same. A little bit of grated melted in is fine
I've not watched any of their vlogs recently but why can't they stay in 'the lodge' during this?
I’ve not watched them for a while or know much about the lodge. But maybe the lodge site has staff and facilities and has had to close due to the virus meaning people can’t leave on site... like when caravan parks close for winter? Not sure how the lodge works

Think it's classed the same as a caravan park and had to close as part of restrictions.

Nicks cooking is laughable really, he thinks he is such a chef.

I am curious about their business too. Didn't they say it was like Amazon?

Reactions: 2
They’ve never mentioned any of the staff ? No matter what’s happened, they could say on a vlog that they hope everyone is doing well. I mean they used to mention the manager in vlogs all the time? Unless she’s outgrown her usefulness

Reactions: 3
They mentioned a while ago that sazzle was on a salary that was designed that she got a cut of the business if she grew it along with other staff. They must be fuming that these 2 greedy buggers went off travelling and left them to do the business and now have no jobs. They have used sazzle just like batty b to get views. Leigh’s parents seem so nice they must be ashamed of their son.

Reactions: 4
They’ve never mentioned any of the staff ? No matter what’s happened, they could say on a vlog that they hope everyone is doing well. I mean they used to mention the manager in vlogs all the time? Unless she’s outgrown her usefulness
They’ve got no staff that’s why. the business as gone under. (Not cos of corona either) Selfish greedy gets that’s why no concern over staff what’s so ever all about what they could get. Told staff getting made redundant then fucks off to Florida for 5 weeks.

Reactions: 2
What are odds if it's mentioned they will blame corona or use it as a click bait title "Did corona close the business?" Since you can remain monetized with it in the video title now.

Last week they vlogged themselves doing payroll and other work stuff. Were they spoofing us?

They do keep mentioning that there’s “work stuff going off in the background”. I guess that’s what they’re referring to.

Anyone else get the feeling they've let this whole Youtube and vlogging go to their heads a little bit. The business was obvioulsy successful and at one point the plan was to step back, let employees run it so they could focus on the vlogging. But it seems to have taken a different turn and now they've put all their eggs in the Youtube basket and it might just come back to bit them in the arse given that as soon as they closed the business, there's no travel allowed, no Disney and no decent content. They're either so wealthy that they're set for life and don't actually have to work again (unlikely) or Youtube and Patreon is bringing in so much money that that's their income stream now. I think they've made some hasty decisions and a lot of changes trying to become the next big thing on Youtube and there's too many people fawning over them and telling them how great they are and they've lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 4
Who said that the business is closed? Show us the proof of that, please.
Cream Cheese and avacado on scrambled eggs is delicious (bytheway).

They mentioned a while ago that sazzle was on a salary that was designed that she got a cut of the business if she grew it along with other staff. They must be fuming that these 2 greedy buggers went off travelling and left them to do the business and now have no jobs. They have used sazzle just like batty b to get views. Leigh’s parents seem so nice they must be ashamed of their son.
🤣
Who said that the business is closed? Show us the proof of that, please.
Cream Cheese and avacado on scrambled eggs is delicious (bytheway).
Well put it this way my friend no longer as a job with them that’s the proof

🤣

Well put it this way my friend no longer as a job with them that’s the proof
Plus why you need proof? You a friend of theirs? Cos no one else on here seems to give a tit about them!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.