The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do push poor Aunty Brenda on their vlogs, they always introduce them as Batty B and the family or Batty B and the parents. They barely showed Leighs Mum, Dad and Uncle šŸ˜”

Did they really not cook them a nice meal or decent breakfast? Nope, they went out for breakfast then moaned about what they had! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
She seems like a nice lady but she's the type who'd annoy you if you were sitting near her table when eating out. Her laugh is too much.

Reactions: 6
She seems like a nice lady but she's the type who'd annoy you if you were sitting near her table when eating out. Her laugh is too much.
We said the same, I start smiling when she's first on the vlog then it soon gets annoying.....and those two twats, Prick especially wind her up for the vlog! Sometimes I can't understand what she's saying she gets so worked up!

Reactions: 7
I like Brenda but not sure about Leighā€™s mum , she seems stuck up to me
I think she's just quiet and maybe a bit reserved

Saw a Lanzarote holiday vlog from Nov 2018 and they went away with the parents and aunty & uncle and they call her Aunty B, not built up her character up for views in this vlog

Reactions: 4
People always ask about Brenda which is why they build her up. Itā€™s like Chris. People are gushy over his videos in his feed

Reactions: 6
People always ask about Brenda which is why they build her up. Itā€™s like Chris. People are gushy over his videos in his feed
Oh I know why they do it, just bugs me how they introduce Batty B and the family!

Reactions: 5
I like Brenda but not sure about Leighā€™s mum , she seems stuck up to me
She looks very uncomfortable on camera to me. Imagine not being able to see your son without a camera shoved in your face. No wonder they haven't visited for 2 years....

Reactions: 9
She looks very uncomfortable on camera to me. Imagine not being able to see your son without a camera shoved in your face. No wonder they haven't visited for 2 years....
It seems like they really don't like Nick, and how he's changed their son into a narcissistic twit.
The body language does not lie.

The parents were at the lodge, along with Leighs sister and the girls over Christmas 2019.

There is no way this pair would do that walk over 10 days. Can you imagine how much the hotel accommodation would cost for a start. Mind you they would probably convince the sheep to pay for it. What a marvelous opportunity for them to have their name said out loud on the vlog once in response for their kind donation of the best en-suite room in the town with all meals and drinks included.

Reactions: 3
So Pouty has got sunburn on his egg head because he's too vain to wear sun cream and a hat? And speaking of one minute wonders, what's happened to the giveaway. "journalling", "book club", stickers & geocaching? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Does anyone else think Leighā€™s demeanour is already changing ?? Heā€™s got that ā€œIā€™m even fitter now than I was beforeā€ swagger to him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Leighā€™s demeanour is already changing ?? Heā€™s got that ā€œIā€™m even fitter now than I was beforeā€ swagger to him !!
Heā€™s so arrogant
I canā€™t believe I actually prefer Nick now šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Pouty has got sunburn on his egg head because he's too vain to wear sun cream and a hat? And speaking of one minute wonders, what's happened to the giveaway. "journalling", "book club", stickers & geocaching? šŸ¤”
I think it will be done after 1 july

Absolutely.

Leigh - you still have a face like a pensioners ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.