The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going by recent insta posts and stories, it could be just me but do you think because the channel is stalling a bit and new patreon and You Tube members are not growing, they might be trying to diversify into travel/food vloggers.
Going to the Lake District
Zip Wire
Showing food that isn't fast food.
Less Disney posts (for now)

Reactions: 8
I've searched & searched & searched but I can't find any information or dates on when J Edgar Hoover was President :confused:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've searched & searched & searched but I can't find any information or dates on when J Edgar Hoover was President :confused:
I know, right! And I mentioned way back when they first got Edgar, I thought it strange they called their robovac after him. He was a cross-dressing, homophobic FBI director, quite nasty actually.

Way to go Batty B! To Nick - put the phone down, where's the home cooking.
Leighvil - if you cast a shadow, you are in the sun - doesn't have to be bright out.
Bot, the girls sure were interest in the Lodge guys.

Reactions: 7
OMG not watched these twunts for months but just saw the first 10 mins of the latest before I had to turn it off. Batty B and the fake laughing does my nut in. Sorry but these two morons need to get a grip and as for the hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Poutys ears seem even bigger now he’s bald. They are freakishly big

• Haha
A vlog was recommended for me from 3 years ago, where they had to move from The Lodge to The Westwood for 6 weeks (or whatever time they have to be out for) and Pouty wasn't half as annoying as he is now, like he's playing a part now where he over eggs it, no drawn out wooooooords either.
Prick looked healthier with a bit of weight on his face!

Reactions: 5
Shows how much leigh dyed his hair, the new hair growing through on the sides is white, he looks so much older, I would put him in his 60's now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re out and about and eating out a lot lately (not that they were ever home in lockdown) ! Has somebody had their self-employed government grant through? 🤔😂

They’re out and about and eating out a lot lately (not that they were ever home in lockdown) ! Has somebody had their self-employed government grant through? 🤔😂
Since their business was never affected by Covid that's very unlikely, perhaps they've sold the bedsit or house?

Easy come easy go with this pair, the ££££ will all be frittered away at the rate they spend.

When ever mention that pricks has “work” to do he ain’t got a job he on the computer making complaints or refunds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope all the Patreons see the light and instead of paying the twunts spend the money on themselves

My spouse and I have been exploring other vloggers, as 'travel day' is one of our favorite days.
Adam Hatton, Mr. David & Mr. Ian and L&R Dreaming absolutely crush the Caravan Codependents.
It becomes clear that they don't have an original idea, and all of the other traveling pairs love each other.
Wow. What a toxic, petty, bitter, abusive relationship Prick and Muggy have. No wonder their views are so low. People can see right through them.
Every Day's Bitter!

Reactions: 12
Sweet red wine - I thought this should be a small glass with a dessert!

So they brought the food with them? Couldn't the CLG go shopping and cook or buy ready made things. Couldn't even provide breakfast!

Did they say the Hoover was named after a president?

The lack of hair shows that pouty has a uneven face as his glasses dont sit straight. Oh he is very grey

Not a big sweet fan! Hahahaha

Since their business was never affected by Covid that's very unlikely, perhaps they've sold the bedsit or house?

Easy come easy go with this pair, the ££££ will all be frittered away at the rate they spend.
I think the 1 bed apartment has been sold

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Prick, Southport is indeed on the West Coast, well done. However, this arrow is not pointing North, its pointing towards Southport, therefore it's West.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They really do push poor Aunty Brenda on their vlogs, they always introduce them as Batty B and the family or Batty B and the parents. They barely showed Leighs Mum, Dad and Uncle 😔

Did they really not cook them a nice meal or decent breakfast? Nope, they went out for breakfast then moaned about what they had! 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.