The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember geocaching?! That lasted long, obviously wasn’t a lot of money in recommendations so it was clearly patched.

however as we know they both read on here no doubt they will mention it and their attempt to get one to Chris.

👋 morning Bawbag Eyes 👋 morning Baldy.

It must eat you alive knowing you can’t delete the comments on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you hear how CLIF spoke about the homeless person he met, it was very moving, compared to how TCCD spoke about the homeless person they saw in Dunkins they were accusing him of being crazy and probably carrying a gun!!
Also Adam The Woo said he won’t stockpile vlogs as they’re not a true representative of daily vlogging!!

Reactions: 9
I’m confused does jade has a crush on mark ? What’s the story with those-trousers and why yoga all of a sudden !

Reactions: 5
They all look bored stiff, on their phones and pulling faces. It's just an eatoutathon anyway, zzzzz

I only started watching YouTube vlogs about a year ago but I just don’t get it when bloggers meet up and film themselves doing nothing. Why should that be broadcast to the world? The yoga is another fad on a long list of things they get really into and then drop. I’m convinced that their business went south for that reason too. The type of business they were in comes up all the time as a “make money online” scheme but it’s far from a get rich quick scheme. I can see they got in earlier and it meant Pouty wouldn’t have to go back into the workplace after calling his boss the c word lol so they went all in on this but then lost interest and as the books show the profits nosedived. They’ve lived out this pattern so many times in the vlogs and yoga will be another thing that will die off in time and then they’ll take up something else. Even with decorating they go all in at an obsessive pace and then once it’s done it’s journaling then go shopping for new cars....they can’t settle into anything. It’s 110% for a while and then onto the next thing.

Reactions: 10
Prick peeking to see if the camera was on him before he moved on to another move 😂
Who the hell drives 5 hours to spend time with these guys 🤦🏻‍♀️ baffles me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark looked really pissed off and really didn't want to be there, the look he gave Leigh when Leigh said Mark had given him a Migraine

P & P always try to get “laughs” at other people’s expense, Mr nice guy, the “sweet” one, Leigh, had a couple of digs at Mark about a few things, they always mock his clothes, this is what makes me know my thoughts on Leigh are correct, he’s just as nasty as Nick, usually the quiet ones are the worse and that’s Leigh!!

Reactions: 13
Did he return the £60 diffuser and got a cheaper one ? I couldn’t make out what he was saying

Reactions: 4
Did he return the £60 diffuser and got a cheaper one ? I couldn’t make out what he was saying
That makes sense, they bought it at Piece Hall then bought 2 for £40(?) from amazon. Then went back to Piece Hall with Hannah and Mark. Bet the bastard did. I don't recall seeing him walking in to Piece Hall the second time carrying a bag.

Reactions: 4
Prick peeking to see if the camera was on him before he moved on to another move 😂
That was hilarious!

And mouthing instructions as if he was in charge.
I really don't understand what he was doing mouthing instructions.....I assumed there wasn't a real instructor but they said there was!
And how can pouty say he enjoyed it, he was to busy swinging the camera around to have concentrated on anything!

Good ol predictable Prick having a blue moon with BREAKFAST!

That makes sense, they bought it at Piece Hall then bought 2 for £40(?) from amazon. Then went back to Piece Hall with Hannah and Mark. Bet the bastard did. I don't recall seeing him walking in to Piece Hall the second time carrying a bag.
We'll find out when he plays with the diffuser back at the Lodge which one it is!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.