The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad life when your partner controls your money/spending and have to ask if allowed to buy anything pouty never carry’s money or has his bank card prick has to give him permission, and give him pocket money, pouty if you reading please leave this vile evil man he making you depressed, bringing you down not up get out while you can he is toxic

Reactions: 7
I really think pouty has extremely low self esteem and probably thinks he won’t find anyone better out there. Trust me pouty, you will find someone better.

Reactions: 8
I disagree I think they suit each other I think Pouty is very passive aggressive, I think he edits to make himself look a “victim” for want of a better word!! Each of them would spoil another couple!

Reactions: 14
I disagree I think they suit each other I think Pouty is very passive aggressive, I think he edits to make himself look a “victim” for want of a better word!! Each of them would spoil another couple!
Agree - I think they're both as vile as each other.

If anything I feel a bit sorrier for Prick as I think he has some real issues.

Reactions: 9
In previous vlog pouty said prick gone out to do some work? My guess is he gone to collect an Amazon delivery

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel sorry for Prick. His “issues” are 100% his own making. Yeah Pouty is a passive aggressive narcissist, but I think he’d be better off without Prick.

Perhaps they are very clever and it is all an act to get views and feedback. Maybe they are very loving towards each other off camera which is why their families go on holiday with them

• Haha
Perhaps they are very clever and it is all an act to get views and feedback. Maybe they are very loving towards each other off camera which is why their families go on holiday with them
I don't think they have the intellectual capacity to maintain a facade like this for any extended period of time.
The vicious, cutting remarks from Nick are way too off-the-cuff to be an act.
I think Leigh's family really cares for him, and the only way they can spend time with him is if they have to also have Pricholas there as well.
Nick is always distanced from the family, unless he's about to say something nasty.
Get out, Leigh. Don't worry about your hair. Straighten your teeth, and you'll look great.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree with you, they are both poor excuses for human beings

Reactions: 4
My IQ soars watching these 2, I should apply for Mensa immediately after watching them
1) Tesco price hasn’t changed, so no substitutes, even tho they don’t charge you anymore if they do substitute
2) Hips don’t shrink when you lose weight .. I bloody hope so, I’m doing slimming world!!
3) Making baked oats for his diabetic friend so Nick can be healthy
4) Nick makes healthy oats for diabetic friend with honey (pure sugar)
5) Leigh, queens English ‘smells much beautiful’
6) A version of Pesto, it’s still Pesto, just a different brand name
7) Why book a table at a closed restaurant???

I can’t keep up with the amount of stupid things they’ve said in this vlog, honestly these 2 sound and look stupid ... whilst trying to be posh and educated!!

Reactions: 9
My IQ soars watching these 2, I should apply for Mensa immediately after watching them
1) Tesco price hasn’t changed, so no substitutes, even tho they don’t charge you anymore if they do substitute
2) Hips don’t shrink when you lose weight .. I bloody hope so, I’m doing slimming world!!
3) Making baked oats for his diabetic friend so Nick can be healthy
4) Nick makes healthy oats for diabetic friend with honey (pure sugar)
5) Leigh, queens English ‘smells much beautiful’
6) A version of Pesto, it’s still Pesto, just a different brand name
7) Why book a table at a closed restaurant???

I can’t keep up with the amount of stupid things they’ve said in this vlog, honestly these 2 sound and look stupid ... whilst trying to be posh and educated!!
they changed their mind at that restaurant because not cheap in there price range 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I give props to the people who are still watching their trash. I’ll probably end up watching their next Disney series for the train wreck.

That oat thing for dessert! If someone served that to me I would be offended. Oh look they have been given some popcorn.
Pesto on crackers?! How much per jar? £7 popcorn £10 plus wine. There friends must have money to burn
Prick was so rude at the start by saying pouty was boring
A salad is a big meal??

Omg, the bags under his eyes

I never understand why prick wears his coat when driving? Still wearing shorts even though it's so cold
They obviously didnt buy jade's lunch. 3 beers at lunch
3 bits of chicken for 2 people? None of the sauces would compliment the dinner

Well there is a surprise - the same horrible bedding as the apartment

My favourite WTF penny pinching moment is the time when they went from Orlando to Disneyland California and Prick refused to pay the $30 fee to put a case in the hold but paid £30 for a bottle of wine as a treat. Imagine travelling all that way for a week with just hand luggage. Pouty spent the whole week moaning because he couldn't buy any merch. Or was that maybe Prick's plan all along.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.