The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They maybe dont want to say when they are going to Florida to avoid their weird sheep turning up at the Airport hotel...but then again who would pay for their meal and drinks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Nicky will be going with them to hold their bags and trail along 5 metres behind like a sad weeble?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed Pouty saying "we are taking my mum and dad out for lunch" or words to that effect. To me that means P&P would be paying. Seeing as they had a meal each and the burger that Prick had was steak and not beefburger and looked pricey I think not. Bet poutys mam and dad paid the bill.

Reactions: 6
they would eat the cheapest food on the menu! Like they do in Florida won’t pay anything over $10

I think they went to Golden Corral a lot more than they showed, it’s an affordable restaurant for unlimited food which suits them down to the ground, they won’t admit it because it get such mixed reviews, you either love it or hate it, I personally hate it but certainly wouldn’t judge anyone who loves it, Leigh’s parents and auntie & uncle loved it, no shame in that, it’s just that the TCCD think they’re above GC so didn’t vlog their visits!!

Reactions: 7
they would eat the cheapest food on the menu! Like they do in Florida won’t pay anything over $10
And it’s dull to watch. I love to spend money and eat whatever I want on holidays. I love when vloggers have a great meal. The Misters always go to the Brown Derby and have a great meal. L&R Dreaming do lots of good meals. They two do a salsa float, sweet tomatoes and Golden Corral. If they do an expensive meal they try to find fault to make it cheaper

Reactions: 8
And it’s dull to watch. I love to spend money and eat whatever I want on holidays. I love when vloggers have a great meal. The Misters always go to the Brown Derby and have a great meal. L&R Dreaming do lots of good meals. They two do a salsa float, sweet tomatoes and Golden Corral. If they do an expensive meal they try to find fault to make it cheaper
Only been to Brown Derby once, and it was a really great meal. Special memories then remain with you forever.
I find it so strange that they don't want to treat themselves and those they love to what makes them happy, whether that's a nice dinner, nice wine, nice hotel, new clothes or some mementos of a great trip.
As to restaurants, no shade on anyone who loves GC, Denny's, Black Angus or McD's, but try some other places too without looking for others (or other companies) to subsidise it: if you can afford to go from the UK multiple times flying Upper etc you can afford to treat yourselves occasionally to a steak dinner on Restaurant Row or wherever with your own money.

Only been to Brown Derby once, and it was a really great meal. Special memories then remain with you forever.
I find it so strange that they don't want to treat themselves and those they love to what makes them happy, whether that's a nice dinner, nice wine, nice hotel, new clothes or some mementos of a great trip.
As to restaurants, no shade on anyone who loves GC, Denny's, Black Angus or McD's, but try some other places too without looking for others (or other companies) to subsidise it: if you can afford to go from the UK multiple times flying Upper etc you can afford to treat yourselves occasionally to a steak dinner on Restaurant Row or wherever with your own money.
what happen to everyday best bollocks

Reactions: 9
Totally agree - I love ihop, Bob Evans and other chains but not all the time

PRICK AND POUTY you sad loosers it’s funny thats you cant block our comments we can say what we want on here and you cant do anything about it ! We got the last laugh !hopefully eventually all your pathetic cult we see the light ,

• Haha
I think they went to Golden Corral a lot more than they showed, it’s an affordable restaurant for unlimited food which suits them down to the ground, they won’t admit it because it get such mixed reviews, you either love it or hate it, I personally hate it but certainly wouldn’t judge anyone who loves it, Leigh’s parents and auntie & uncle loved it, no shame in that, it’s just that the TCCD think they’re above GC so didn’t vlog their visits!!
I’m American and only poor white trash eat Golden Corral here. Yet they had the audacity to criticize Garden Grill as being “canteen food.” Lol

Reactions: 7
It was very sketchy, I’m not even sure they’ve definitely booked! They just said ’the back end of the year’. The secrecy of the hire car was rather odd too like they don’t want anyone else to get a good deal. I would have been Interested to know how they got on rebooking the Virgin flights as from what I can see the prices have already shot up. most vloggers are usually happy to give information out, I understand they’re not going to tell you the exact date they go!
My bet is on them going as soon as possible, probably July - so we will hear the neverending heat/humidity complaint.

I’m so excited to be going when F&WF is going on. I’ve never been during that time before!
Avoid going on a weekend it getS really busy with long lines for the booths. We went 2 years ago and there were lots of hen/stag parties reminded me of Blackpool! went in the week and totally different experience.

Avoid going on a weekend it getS really busy with long lines for the booths. We went 2 years ago and there were lots of hen/stag parties reminded me of Blackpool! went in the week and totally different experience.
Our Epcot day is a Monday! 😁

Reactions: 5
Idiots. The whole point is to sample at multiple stops, not eat an entire meal at a kiosk. I wish they’d somehow be banned from wdw. 🤣

• Haha
I’m so excited to be going when F&WF is going on. I’ve never been during that time before!
Love the F&W festival, best thing to do IMO is load up a gift card and use that at the booths, it’s less fuss that way and you can’t overspend if you on a budget, then any monies left on it can be used on merch etc

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.