The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine living my life thinking “ohh what can we do to stick in a vlog today?” Its so weird. Talking to each other through the camera, having to act up for the vlog 😂

no chance they’ve paid £70 for night in that shed 😂😂 not a chance! I wouldn’t pay it myself it looked awful, I’ve stayed in similar like a pod but it had a hot tub and much nicer inside and didn’t pay that for the night. And you’re right they’d have bigged it up for ages if they’d booked it, seemed a last minute freebie to me.

if I was Chris and Jen I’d be making plans to be away when the caravan guys arrive in Fl!!

Reactions: 11
They never mention Chris and Jen anymore, wonder if they are out of favour
they will soon!
Crikey the last two slogs were awful. They could have explained why they were staying in a tiny house, though it was more like a chalet. They didnt really show the local area to encourage viewers to book a stay.
If they were gifted it then I would be invoicing them for lack of advertising.

They took a lot of food for one night and then went out for lunch!

It's not technically an open ticket that they have for flights but a travel voucher with certain conditions. Sounds like they are going in the autumn. Part of me would love to be there then as I could film them being nasty to each other.

Reactions: 8
£70 for that one night 😲 that is ridiculous!

And I agree, they didn't really give us anything that would make you want to stay there.....they didn't even eat lunch there as planned!
Anyone else notice Prick standing past the social distancing marker in the cafe.....the rules don't apply to him obviously!

Reactions: 7
So when have they booked to go, was it October as thought or is it just clickbait? Can't bring myself to sit through their crap to find out :ROFLMAO:
It was very sketchy, I’m not even sure they’ve definitely booked! They just said ’the back end of the year’. The secrecy of the hire car was rather odd too like they don’t want anyone else to get a good deal. I would have been Interested to know how they got on rebooking the Virgin flights as from what I can see the prices have already shot up. most vloggers are usually happy to give information out, I understand they’re not going to tell you the exact date they go!

Reactions: 5
Prick called the £70 "shed" a "hobbit hole" in the following vlog so Lapolis80 from tripadvisor is alive and kicking :ROFLMAO:

And Chris & Jen have a lovely dog so Prick & Pouty couldn't stay with them anyway as Prick claims to be allergic to dogs. They claim to have booked an airbnb, probably another cheapie flat off the 192, and/or the cheapest motel like before, with a one night stay onsite at either Disney or Universal.

Reactions: 6
Prick called the £70 "shed" a "hobbit hole" in the following vlog so Lapolis80 from tripadvisor is alive and kicking :ROFLMAO:

And Chris & Jen have a lovely dog so Prick & Pouty couldn't stay with them anyway as Prick claims to be allergic to dogs. They claim to have booked an airbnb, probably another cheapie flat off the 192, and/or the cheapest motel like before, with a one night stay onsite at either Disney or Universal.
I wouldn’t wanna stay along the 192 it’s such a busy fast road, it’s ok to visit for the restaurants but wouldn’t wanna live there 😂

And walking around in cheap shirts and shorts and £2 sunglasses invested in good quality sunglasss which will protected you in Florida heat as you go regularly!

I wouldn’t wanna stay along the 192 it’s such a busy fast road, it’s ok to visit for the restaurants but wouldn’t wanna live there 😂
shhh don’t tell them that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And walking around in cheap shirts and shorts and £2 sunglasses invested in good quality sunglasss which will protected you in Florida heat as you go regularly!

shhh don’t tell them that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We pulled into a 7/11 on the 192, my daughter went in to buy drinks, and there was a van parked off to the side, it had quite a few quick visitors and handshakes thru the window, if ya get my drift 😉 it was a little scary, I could’ve been wrong but pretty sure I wasn’t!!! Give me my I-Drive anytime 😀

[QUOTE="CuriosityKitty, post: 4905836, member: 100641"
[/QUOTE]
I couldn’t go abroad and cheap out. I save while I’m home so I can go all out when away. Look at us we’re back in Floorrriddddaaa in that annoying voice Pouty does, but I can’t have a $3.95 cookie while Prick has 4 $10 beers. What a load of shite, Nick be aware, controlling finances on your partner and them not having free access to buy is a form of domestic violence

Would be sad if they went super cheap & then as usual barely spent any money whilst they're there. Part of watching Disney vlogs is living vicariously & then being envious of all the great food & overpriced merch that vloggers buy.

I'd have thought they'd have extra money to splurge or a better holiday seeing as they missed out last year. I carefully saved my holiday money for last year & this year and now I can afford a bucket list hotel for part of my holiday.

Maybe they've wasted too much or grey paint & mid life crisis cars 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have no moral code and are just cheap skinflints. They spent a small fortune unecessarily doing up a flat when it is only used as an occasional place to stay near family, but which they consider to have been "hell" to live in for 5 months :rolleyes: They then buy a grumpy old man convertible, but yet skimp on family gatherings and presents for close family. I mean no offence to anyone, but why showcase Benidorm in Orlando when you can afford to go away so many times in the space of a few years? At least stay in nice places when you go and have a few splurges on nights out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure Prick would be carrying around his water bottle filled with vodka stumbling around shouting how he’s drunk off his tits.
He shrieks all the time

[QUOTE="CuriosityKitty, post: 4905836, member: 100641"
I couldn’t go abroad and cheap out. I save while I’m home so I can go all out when away. Look at us we’re back in Floorrriddddaaa in that annoying voice Pouty does, but I can’t have a $3.95 cookie while Prick has 4 $10 beers. What a load of shite, Nick be aware, controlling finances on your partner and them not having free access to buy is a form of domestic violence
[/QUOTE]
Er no it’s control not violence.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps by not splurging out in Florida is why they can go twice a year?
I dont spend a huge amount over there by choice.

However prick doesn't like pouty buying things like ornaments yet will buy crap that doesn't do anything or provide a memory yo put on a chest of drawers, like that odd shaped thing the other day.

He shrieks all the time

Er no it’s control not violence.
[/QUOTE]
In legal terms financial control is considered domestic violence (or abuse if the preferred term) - physical, emotional, coercive control and fiscal restrictions are all considered forms of domestic violence, fiscal control stops a partner being able to leave. You can even be charged accordingly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.