The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the last two vlogs. Well, I must say the new editing "style" is tit!
I've also noticed since they've started doing this, Leigh tries to put on a fake way of talking, bit like a vlog version of a telephone voice! Very weird.
I might be mistaken, but the vlogs also seem to be all over the place and out of sequence again, them saying they'd only been back at the caravan for 2 weeks when they visited the sister after being back for 2 weeks? And didn't they get their vaccination a week/10 days ago?

Reactions: 6
That trip to the tiny house was all very strange. No mention ever of wanting to stay in a tiny house, usually if they're going to do something like they they're talking about it for days hyping it up. They just off and went for 1 night. Surely they didn't need a night away from the lodge just 45 mins away. I suspect it was a freebie that they're not being honest about, something felt off about it all.

Their recent vlogs just feel like they're phoning it in, just going through the motions to put something out there every 2 days. Not filing in the blanks on they days when they're not filming (fair enough that's up to them) but it's all a bit strange lately.

Reactions: 10
That trip to the tiny house was all very strange. No mention ever of wanting to stay in a tiny house, usually if they're going to do something like they they're talking about it for days hyping it up. They just off and went for 1 night. Surely they didn't need a night away from the lodge just 45 mins away. I suspect it was a freebie that they're not being honest about, something felt off about it all.

Their recent vlogs just feel like they're phoning it in, just going through the motions to put something out there every 2 days. Not filing in the blanks on they days when they're not filming (fair enough that's up to them) but it's all a bit strange lately.
I google the place they stayed and it was £70 a night do you think they paid that?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The music on the tiny house vlog even reminded me of The Endless Adventure.
I did look on Airbnb to see if they had left a review but nothing yet! I don't understand the stay either. Going somewhere that they said they've been to before and would have seen on other vlogs....basically somewhere they just go to any time they like.
The short wearing is just absolutely ridiculous. Look like absolute dickheads. And the hunt for a shop to buy Haribo? 🙄 It's one night, you can go without!

Reactions: 9
It looked to me that they had an row and prick wanted to get out as he was getting bored, you can tell when he was storming offlooking for a shop like he needed to get out and they had a massive argument!

Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would pay £70 to stay there for one night, let alone as a holiday, there's not enough room to swing a cat. Prick just sat on that bunk bed looking at his phone. Bizarre.

It looked to me that they had an row and prick wanted to get out as he was getting bored, you can tell when he was storming offlooking for a shop like he needed to get out and they had a massive argument!
possibly, they'd both downed 2 bottles of red too so couldn't even go for a drive:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Just saw their latest thumbnail for the slog “We’ve booked for Florida again”. Seriously eff off, I could not care less.

So they're probably going in October with their new bestie Jade, someone called that on here a few weeks ago, I hope they don't do HHN with her as they said "it wasn't their thing and they WON'T be doing it again" I hope they don't become hypocrites, that would be awful ... oh wait, they are hypocrites!!! Vera is especially looking forward to seeing them, wonder if Chris & Jen are?? as they didn't get a mention, they've booked an airbnb so appears they're not staying with CLIF!!
Also if they've verified the "other" cheaper company with Avis that it's legit, why so secretive about the car, it makes zero sense!!

• Heart
So they're probably going in October with their new bestie Jade, someone called that on here a few weeks ago, I hope they don't do HHN with her as they said "it wasn't their thing and they WON'T be doing it again" I hope they don't become hypocrites, that would be awful ... oh wait, they are hypocrites!!! Vera is especially looking forward to seeing them, wonder if Chris & Jen are?? as they didn't get a mention, they've booked an airbnb so appears they're not staying with CLIF!!
Also if they've verified the "other" cheaper company with Avis that it's legit, why so secretive about the car, it makes zero sense!!
They always get the free compact car I don’t see them paying 600 for car as they are so tight I don’t think they even get insurance

Reactions: 6
So when have they booked to go, was it October as thought or is it just clickbait? Can't bring myself to sit through their crap to find out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I just don't get why they both had to go. If my hubby wanted sweets I would happily lounge on the bed whilst he went out.

They just said latter end of this year, we’re presuming it’s October 😀
Yeah Nick will be wanting to grab candy at MNSSHP, however it’s cancelled again and there is a different event. Also AP’s can only book 3 days at a time in the Disney Reservation system. They really need a Disney hotel and it’ll be rammed with the 50th anniversary commencing

Reactions: 4
Yeah Nick will be wanting to grab candy at MNSSHP, however it’s cancelled again and there is a different event. Also AP’s can only book 3 days at a time in the Disney Reservation system. They really need a Disney hotel and it’ll be rammed with the 50th anniversary commencing
They'll be on the beg to PAYG DVC owners, as they won't pay Disney's prices, far too cheap to even pay for a 2 day Disney UK cruise when this is supposedly their job:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Too bad they’re not going in August when I’ll be there. I’d love to see the train wreck in person.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.