The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want a one on one convo with those pricks 🤪
It's hypnosis hour, look into my eyes, look into my eyes, give me your money., give me your money, when you wake up you will remember nothing, you will say how fantastic we are and you will tell everyone you know how fantastic we are. Kerching. :m👁👁👁👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who hates public displays of affection, Prick's lips do slober over Pouty's pus a hell of a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are a fad - i found them when looking for Florida travel day videos on Youtube - i think they are a victim of their own conduct - people don't want to see the daily toxicity of their relationship - the arrogance of Nick when he's wrong he delivers a statement with such authority he convinces himself he is right and hopes to curry favour and agreement in others - i liked Leigh initially but all the hand shaking and pouting, do one - i expect their Patreons to shrink and they will need to take on more menial ways to earn an income - the obsession with grey speaks volume about their appeal and personalities - the vlogs lately seem to show a response to comments on here - i honestly believe looking at early content they set up to share their life on youtube and entertain sadly once Nick smelt pound notes the content has over time transformed to what we see now - you cant blame covid other uk vloggers are still awesome and i enjoy their output - anyway i wish pee wee herman and hoggle from labyrinth all the best in their day jobs - leave youtube for the talented. And like all fads, tastes change, subscribers unsubscribe and your forgotten. Oh and nick Chester is not in North Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hasn’t drank alcohol for a week, that bottle of brandy seemed to go down quite a bit 🤪

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think we can all agree, the daily slogging didn’t pay off for them as well as they expected it to. I kind of get what he means getting up and editing every day must be a pain in the arse but I thought the whole reason they film like 2 weeks in advance is so they didn’t have to do that? The whole 20k subscriber give away was for sure to try and give the channel a boost in subs but let’s be honest, who really wants a note book and some remote fairy lights?
I think we may of touched a nerve or two on here and they are starting to realise that we can see straight through them...and so are their Kerchingas

Reactions: 12
I think they’ll probably do better not vlogging daily. It’s a lot of effort to find 10 minutes of “interest” during a lockdown. I would query as to what benefits there are of patreons now, but it’s their issue to fix

For someone who hates public displays of affection, Prick's lips do slober over Pouty's pus a hell of a lot.
Only recently though. That vlog and the few days prior was filmed up to last Saturday. Over those days and weeks before we've been saying..
Their relationship is toxic..... so there has been less bickering, more loving
Their diet is crap, the IBS is because of booze and too many snacks, no meal planning etc... They've been doing more of their own meals, meal planning, prick hasn't been drinking for a week, IBS got better, though he did have a twinge of upset stomach so he blamed it on the broccoli or the one gin he had the night before.
Hi Nick, hi Leigh

Yeah I think we can all agree, the daily slogging didn’t pay off for them as well as they expected it to. I kind of get what he means getting up and editing every day must be a pain in the arse but I thought the whole reason they film like 2 weeks in advance is so they didn’t have to do that? The whole 20k subscriber give away was for sure to try and give the channel a boost in subs but let’s be honest, who really wants a note book and some remote fairy lights?
I think we may of touched a nerve or two on here and they are starting to realise that we can see straight through them...and so are their Kerchingas
I reckon their finances are dodgy in many many ways

Reactions: 9
I reckon their finances are dodgy in many many ways
Personally i think we called them out on here for doing something dodgy with their business with it still being active on companies house 8 months after closing their business down and sacking everyone (who they employed on 0 hours contracts, which is disgusting as they were sacked with no rights or redundancy) . I think it unnerved them to the point of dissolving their business (which was clearly still operating in some form) and now have to find some new income to prop them up, hence the drop in daily vlogging so Prick can work more on his contracts
Its very telling that they took on work within weeks of closing the business officially

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.